Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 04:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Letter to the "King"
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

07-31-2013, 10:04 PM

Dear Mr. A-Double Crooked Letter

My name is Shocker, and I have a problem. I have never been a big fan of authority figures, more importantly arrogant ones. It may seem like an under statement to say, but you are one arrogant son of a ...sorry about that. My mother told me never to use course language around children. It tends to have a negative impact on their psychological development. Something about "traumatizing the stigma of a healthy learning environment" or something like that. Either way, I just wanted to send you this letter as a warning.........

YOUR fCENSOREDING REIGN WILL END BY MY HANDS, YOU LITTLE CHEATING ASS MOTHERfCENSOREDING PRICK! YOU COCK WILL BE SHOVED SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOU WILL BLEED FROM YOU EARS LIKE A STUFFED DILDO SUCKING WHORE!

Sorry, I just tend to fly off the handle sometimes like that. It's like having Tourette Syndrome, but more vocal to a certain situation. Anywho, I'm sorry for all that. I hope we could be friends one day.

Sincerely,
Shocker

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
(08-01-2013)