Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 02:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Inspiration Station #RP3
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-31-2013, 09:48 AM

YoYoYo

The Schlong is lookin for inspiration.

Maybe I should look up some inspirational people. But who???

Nelson Mandela. The man who spent twenty years in jail because he campaigned for justice and freedom for South Africa. He then went on to become the president.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3-sxcbepYJRhNY9Kom2x...HDTgXnYEE8]

Pretty inspirational if you ask me.

Winston Churchill inspired the free nations to keep alive the fight against Hitler Germany. You know the guy with the right ideas just going the wrong way about it. Churchill was very inspirational knowing what we do now regarding what would happen to Hitlers Germany in the end.

[Image: Sir-Winston-Leonard-Spencer-Churchill-9248186-1-402.jpg]

Staying on the Hitler side of things The Schlong’s gonna move on next to Jesse Owens. The man that helped puncture Hitler’s Nazi ideology of Aryan supremacy by winning four gold medals and Hitlers very own 1936 Olympic games. ”WOW, Inspirational”

[Image: 923083_249249291887744_1256423374_n.jpg]

There are so many inspirational people that have walked gods green earth. Along with the people The Rock had already read about there is also others that are probably even more famous for being inspirational. People like Jesus Christ, Mother Teresa, Abraham Lincoln, Anne Frank, Crimson Dong, Albert Einstein and Joan of Arc.

I mean Jesus Christ was the prophet and inspiration for an entire religion, what a guy. Mother Teresa the woman who lived a life of poverty voluntarily to offer compassion to the destitute, a true legend if you ask me. Albert Einstein a genius who shared is theories of relativity with the world along side championing for human rights, Awesome dude. Crimson Dong, what can I say about this legend of an inspirational figure except, I bow my head to you Dong. I have never ever in my life seen anyone drink and entire gallon of Goldschlager at the same time as giving head to horse and playing Beethoven’s 5th on the piano........Inspirational, Genius, Legend.

Hot digidy after talking about all them legends has made The Rock hard with inspiration. Look at the size of this legend of a schlong right now.........Semi-On!!

I just can’t wait to get through this match and then to go on to face up to King Juan...I mean John Madison.

But for now, lets go get fu#ked up, Crimson Dong Style. Harry go get the Goldschlager and Ron go call Herminie we need strippers....

Get down on it,

G, G, Get down on it,

Get down on it,

G, G, Get down on it.

Yeah Booooiiiiiiiii!!!!

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post