Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Thank You El Maddio #RP2
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-31-2013, 03:40 AM

[Image: Untitled_zpsffd243c7.png]

The Rock is hanging out with his good friend The Hoff. They are sippin some gin and juice all while maxing, relaxing and shooting some b-ball outside of the school…. Where The Rock has just been a guest lecturer educating the kids on the do’s and don’ts of the rights and wrongs that maybe found in the world that we all live in. A world in which The Rock is an Icon, and rightly so.

As Juan Madison so nicely pointed out, The Rock is a former WWE Champion. He also did go through the Deadly Games Tournament first defeating The Big Bossman in record time using a maneuver that was named after Juan Madison’s genitals, “The Small Package”.

Juan Madison Presents……The Worlds Shortest…..BONER TIME!

The Rock did then defeat the world renowned mixed martial artist Ken Shamrock and the other jabronis you mentioned as well thus cementing his place in the history books as the youngest ever heavyweight champion at the time. This which you so nicely explained in more detail than The Rock could ever be bothered is what set him on his path of being a global icon.

The icon of all the icons! The movie star extraordinaire, savior of the flailing film franchise and the soon to be new King of the XWF once he removes the crown from the current Kings head in places it upon his own. He then stands before his loyal subjects and utter the words.

“Know your role…and open your mouths.”

The Rock and the Hof tips some Gin on the ground in honor of some of there lost homies.

“Monica, Joey, Chandler, Rachel, Phoebe and Ross, the TV will never be the same without you Friends in our lives.” The Rock tips some Gin on the ground and wipes a tear away from the corner of his eye. The Hoff now tips some Gin on the ground and takes a puff on his joint. ”This is for my homeboy Malcolm from McDonalds.” The Rock looks up towards The Hoff. ”What happened to him?” The Hoff begins to well up with tears as he speaks his throat begins to get dry and sore. ”He used to bring me a fuck load of burgers home after every shift then we used to make home videos together, it was amazing. My family didn’t like it as much though, the selfish bitaches. Any Ronald or whoever his fucking boss was caught him taking the burgers home on night and sacked him on the spot.” The Hoff blows his nose into a tissue as the Rock puts a big arm around his shoulder. ” No more nights of drunken, burger parties for me and Malcolm anymore.” The Rock shakes his head and looks to the ground feeling every bit of the pain that his friend was going through.

”Hey you want me to cheer you up, I have just the thing.”

”What is it?

”Wait and see”

The Rock gets to his feet and walks away talking on his phone. A few minutes later he returns with a big smile on his face. ”Yes. He is coming”

”Who is?

”That will ruin the surprise wouldn’t it.”

The Rock laughs and the two men continue there game of strip one on one b-ball. The Hoff is down to his pants and The Rock only has his three socks on. Three Socks??? Yes three, One on each foot and one on his massive schlong to stop it getting grazed when it drags on the concrete floor, don’t you know anything.

A few minutes later Joseph Gordon Levitt walks onto the court dressed in full on Batman Costume. The Hoff and Dwayne both begin to laugh hysterically. ”Hey what’s up guys?” J.G.L says as he approaches. ”What you laughing about?”

”You being dressed like that you fool.”

”Yeah man, I cannot believe your still wearing that costume.”

”Hey I wasn’t joking when I told you I was going to keep wearing it until Christopher Nolan will finally see that I can take over the mantle of Batman from Christian Bale… Grr I hate him. Nolan will make another film and I will get to finally wear the suit for real.”

”Dude he is not going to make another film, and if he did you wouldn’t be the Batman, you’re too small. I know he had you finding the cave and rising up and all that crap at the end of The Dark Knight Rises but that was just because Nolan was out on the drink with Me Rocky and Dong when he wrote that bit. There is more chance of Rocky getting the job I mean look at him.

The Rock smiles and in his best Christian Bale I have a cold Batman voice says
“I’M BATMAN, Hahaha.”

Joseph Gordon Levitt looks dejected as he realizes all that his friends were saying was true. He sits down on a bench and pulls the mask off of his head. As he looks to the ground he notices the patches of wet. ”It’s not like you two to spill any of your drink”

”Are you kidding, have you even seen The Hoff video his kids filmed.”

J.G.L laughs. ”Good point.”

”We were paying respect to our lost homies. Here you have a go”

The Hoff passes a bottle of gin to Levitt who quickly tips some onto the floor as tear roles down his cheek. The Rock and The Hoff look at each other. Rocky leans into The Hoff to whisper something.

”Must have paid his respects to his chance of playing Batman.

Both men laugh under there breath's as J.G.L burst into tears.

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post