Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-25-2024, 12:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A history lesson... (RP #3)
Salvator Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-30-2013, 10:00 AM

Adolf wakes up and is sitting in the same chair as he had been for hours. He was malnourished and in still in a lot of pain form the burns. He realized he was not bound to the chair any longer and he was in front of a table with a warm meal on it. He immediately dug in to what looked like meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Salvator entered the room and sat across from him. Adolf immediately perked up in fear.

There is no need to worry child your sacrifice is complete, but I still have some use for you. I need you to tell my story. I need you to make people believe.

Adolf looked confused, but a little relieved. He trusted him for some odd reason, reasoning with himself that there was no reason not to trust him nor did he have a choice in the matter.

What do you need me to do?

Finish your meal and then I will report to you the history of Salvator.

Adolf scuffled down the meal and Salvator then handed him a pad and pen. He also put a lantern on the table so that Adolf could see as he wrote down the information.

My story begins outside of Rome. The first thing I remember was being 19 years old. I was a farmer growing tomatoes on my families farm when they came. I will never forget being in the field when I saw the black cars drive up to the house. My father running outside to confront the strangers and yelling in Italian for my mother and sister to return inside.

I could not hear them but I started to walk toward the 5 men all in black suits. They all seemed calm and my father seemed scared. As I got closer I could hear my father scream "I fear no man, but only God himself!". The men pulled out weapons and pulled the trigger killing my father.

Before I could even scream I was pulled to the ground. I looked behind me and a man in all monk robes much like myself now had pulled me to the ground. He did not make a sound. He just put his finger over his mouth to signal to me to be quiet.

We watched as two of the men approached here we laid hiding. They slowly approached and I could feel the urine dripping down my leg as I felt death approaching. Suddenly two more men popped up behind the two men in suits. They were also dressed in Monk robes. They each grabbed a man in suits and applied a hold that I would later adopt known as "The Cleansing".

However it was too late for my mother and sister as I heard the gunshots and screams from the house. The other three men were on their way out as the mysterious men in robes carried me away from the home.

Their leader Romero tried to comfort my loss. He explained this would be my fuel to a flame that would set fire to the corruption in the world. He introduced himself as Romero the Grand Master of the Knights Templar. The men in suits were of another secret organization known as the Illuminati. Men who worship and feed off the power of the Devil.

Romero knew my father for years and constantly tried to get him to join before he got married. The Illuminati knew this and killed my father just to show Romero their power that even under constant hidden surveillance the Illuminati could kill anyone they chose.

Romero trained me and I quickly joined the Knights Templar giving up all worldly possessions and living a life of poverty. Under Romero I became second in command known as the Seneschal. We spent years fighting the evil, but Romero grew weak...

He fails to see the world as I see it. There are many who have the potential to become Illuminati and we must eliminate them. Romero though that we should only protect and defend. I believe the best defense is a good offense. I began running my own missions purging the world of any potential threat.

Avarice and Wrath are deadly sins that must be purged from this earth. Romero did not approve, and when he confronted me I had no choice but to lock him into the very move that saved my life "The Cleansing".

It's funny to call it that... I do not intend to cleanse anyone like my counterpart Eli James. I intend to Purge which is why I believe I will rename my hold "The Purge".

I'm sorry to interrupt , but why such harsh words against Eli James a few weeks ago if you call Eli a counterpart?

No you misunderstand I like Eli. He is a good man and a worthy opponent. I underestimated him not only in the ring but as a human. He fights for the same cause, but he is naive to believe these people are worth saving like I was when I first got here... Most here must be destroyed and if he or anyone else get in my way I will finish them as well. I will not underestimate him again I will tell you that. But I digress, now where were we... ah yess...

After finishing off Romero I kept hearing of these ridiculous characters like Ricky Desmond and Andrew Morrison in the XWF who rely on their greed and destruction, and I decided that this would be my battleground. I must stop these potential threats and neutralize opponents who continue the mindset that will destroy the world.

We must all realize that the materialistic world we live in is a lie, we all live and work for power or money, and while we do this we fuel and reproduce for an army like the Illuminati who will take over the world before our very eyes.

This Wednesday I will continue my journey and take on this so called "Connection", and take on the several others who stand to defend the ideals of those who have slaughtered my family.

You may see this as hypocritical, but as I have said before I must fight fire with fire... and I am really good with fire.

Salvator smiles and blows out the lantern...

Salvator whispers...

Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto Thy Name be the Glory."

Psalm 115 the Templar Motto

Adolf is sitting in the dark confused. He sees two sides of Salvator. Both sides dark but one is hell bent on destruction and evil, and another side Salvator believes he is saving the world by destroying any sign of wealth, power and ego. He realizes he is with an extremely dangerous and mentally ill man, but is weirdly intrigued to find out more. He decides that even it kills him he will stick around as this will be his greatest feat as a journalist to understand and report to the world the story behind Salvator.
Edit Hate Post Like Post