Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Drive to the Airport (RP 1 of 3)
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-30-2013, 05:58 AM

Can You Hear Me Now??

It was late on Thursday, and I was on my way to the airport. It had been one hell of a night on last week's Madness. Thanks to those bastards, The Connection, I had to take them one by myself. Now don't get me wrong, I was more then able to handle those little girls on my own. Although, three on one is never going to work in the solo individual's favor. I will say, I don't blame those bastards for taking out my teammates. Otherwise, I can almost guarantee they would have been singing a different tune right now. As I was driving, I got a ringing sensation from my pocket. I reach into my right side pocket, and pull out my Galaxy S3, because the iPhone is stupid.

Hey honey, what's up?

*inaudible*

Yeah, I'm heading to the airport right now.

*inaudible*

OK, I'll see you in a few hours.

I hit the end button on my phone, before placing it in the center console. I would normally take a flight home if I didn't have a match the next week, so I had more family time. There was a tournament for a number one contender's spot for Sid's European Championship, but I had more pressing matters to attend to before I put my focus on that. The Connection decided to take out Matt Lennox before our match, and now he's out for a while with an injury. I think I know what I need to do, and that is take out that little bitch leader known as Ricky Desmond! Hope he's ready for a fight, because....

*RING* *RING*

Hello?

No answer comes from my phone, so I put it on speaker.

Hello?

*static*

Who is this?

*static* I..am..coming.... *static*....*click* *BEEP....BEEP....BEEP*

I take my phone, and proceed to hit the end button. I am not really sure what the hell that was, but I know I heard something said. It was so grainy that I could barely make it out. If I'm for certain, I heard the phrase "I'm coming!" Is this that bastard Ricky? I mean I wouldn't put it past those guys to pull some stunts to throw me off my game, but there was something a little unsettling by that call. I could have sworn I recognized the number. Then again, this is the Connection were talking about. If they can't cheat or find a way to get under your skin, they just can't win...

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Edit Hate Post Like Post