Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chess? i thought this was wrestling?
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-30-2013, 06:27 AM

We see Andrew standing just outside of the float in Singapore, still dressed in his wrestling gear, breathing heavily and wiping blood from his head with a plush black towel. Beside him stands Chad Lewis with a microphone and he nods before beginning to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen I'm here with the tournament semi finalist Andrew Aldway, who just received not one, but two vicious attacks at the hand of the eventual tournament winner I-Evertrust, and interference from Shawn Steele."

Andrew's eyes have a far away look in them and he opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He tries again and once again nothing, Chad looks worried and lightly touches Andrew's shoulder, seemingly breaking him from his trance.

"What the fuck was that?"

Chad just stares, making no motion and looking puzzled.

"So this neanderthal Shawn Steele interferes in my match, and honestly believes he's going to get away with it. He thinks he's just going to walk in The Connection's business and it's not going to have ramifications?"

He pats the towel against the side of his head, wiping the blood off his face.

"I told you Shawn, guilt by association, and now you've associated yourself with something even bigger than you, and you most certainly will suffer the consequences of your actions, again."

He laughs a little then stops and winces in pain.

"As for you Mr. Evertrust, you may have won this battle, but you just started a war that you don't want any part of. I realize I brought this on myself, I'm not going to complain sit here and bitch and moan like I'm sure so many others will do, but this is far from over chap. See you think you're the contriver who accomplished your one goal, but if you honestly believe that's the end you truly are a fool poking at the hornet's nest, because I'm still standing, albeit not completely straight, but I'm still here to let you know that you'll be lumped in the same pile of garbage as mister Steele."

He nods his head with finality.

"So onto more pressing business Saturday, Chessmaster, and his apparent partners."

He seems to get light headed and leans himself back against the wall.

"Now I use the term partners lightly, because this group of five misfits aren't a team like The Connection, they're just another group of invalids who get thrown together to be fed to the lions. And I bet mister Steele doesn't show his overgrown ass when all five of us are in one place, I bet if he even shows up that he tries to do it one by one, divide and conquer right Shawn? Don't think we're not privy to your plan, but don't worry there's always someone watching, just like we all watched you turn tail and run away through the crowd on Monday because you know you don't stand a chance against any of us one on one without attacking from behind, let alone all of us."

He rubs his eyes and shakes his head.

"But once again I'm getting off topic, where was I?"

He taps his chin.

"Oh yes, Chessmaster, so by your name I'm assuming you're pretty good at chess, of course which is probably why the brainwave general manager this week, Hunter Payne, decided to bore the world with a tedious chess match."

He claps slowly a few times.

"Well done mister Payne, let's have a chess match on a wrestling show, because that's what everyone has come to see."

He rolls his eyes at the whole idea.

"Honestly, why don't we have a spelling bee, or even a dance off, we all know how good I am at waltzing."

He tries to let out a chuckle but quickly stops and holds his head.

"But it really doesn't matter, I guess you need to give this guy some sort of chance, it's pretty obvious he won't beat me in any form of wrestling so why not put him in a match where his useless talents can be shown off to people who care as much about it if not less than I do, way to make your night entertaining Payne, at least now I realize why you aren't a permanent general manager."

He holds the towel up to his head and a huge amount of florescent red blood shows up on the towel.

"Well there was more to it all but I'll save that for later, when I'm not bleeding like a virgin cunt on a wedding night."

He looks to his left and begins stumbling away down the hall, steadying himself by holding the wall with one hand as the camera fades to black.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post