Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 07:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Bitches use others ideas.
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-29-2013, 10:24 AM

Andrew is sitting on a metal chair, in the middle of the change room, with his bag next to him, dressed in his wrestling attire and drinking from a water bottle.

"I'm sorry mister Rebel but please explain to me when I said this phony bull shit you speak of? I'm fairly sure I never said that, I'm just going to assume you took a simple shake of the camera from the boys excitement as me saying it, very intelligent of you, have you been drinking again?"

He raises his eyebrows, and unscrews the top of the water bottle.

"And if no one outside of Nottingham knows who I am, how come you keep mentioning my name like some vengeful ex wife who can't talk about anything else? I'm sorry I didn't realize you were from England, could have fooled me with your horrible butchery of the English language."

He takes a drink from the bottle and wipes his mouth.

"And you say I have done nothing without the Connection, and did you honestly quote TLC? Scrubs?And Micheal Jackson? I swear you're more outdated than mister Radio, that's sad. But tell me exactly what the hell have you done? Besides run your mouth and stand in a broke back mountain orgy with all your redneck friends? Please you are so far beneath me I shouldn't even have to reply to you, but I will since you're stupid enough to try to talk shit. First off, you're 'scrub' line, I've already explained my debut match meant nothing, to Luca, so maybe you should quit taking words from my mouth in a sad attempt to get a cheap shot in, it's as pathetic as you making fun of British stereotype, once again just like Luca tried. Hey I'm seeing a pattern here, you can't think of anything original to say so you just steal stupid shit and call it your own, I believe that's plagiarism mister Rebel."

He waves his finger back and forth.

"I believe that's illegal mister Rebel, maybe you should watch where you throw accusations, yours are all hear say, I have video proof."

He reaches into his bag next to him, grabs his phone and waves it at the camera, before throwing it back on his bag.

"Yes back to what I've done, you may not have seen it, or maybe you did and you were just too drunk to remember but I do believe I beat Brian Braxton, all by myself, actually I beat him in practically a two on one situation for most of the match, so once again Johnny Appleseed, I ask you, what have you ever done?"

He raises his eyebrows quizzically.

"I mean And it's funny you mention JTC, because I heard he was at a gay Taj Mahal where men were wearing other men's underwear as shirts, which sounds suspiciously like where you were, or is that a common thing at all gay orgies involving pickup truck pools? I wouldn't know."

He shrugs his shoulders and takes another drink from his water.

"So in short keep using Luca's jokes and playing yourself off like you actually matter to anyone in this tournament but the transvestite you were kissing on the hood of that truck because you are just a piece of shit to me and tonight it's time for me to get the scrapper out and put you in the trash where you belong."

He raises his bottle to the camera.

"Cheers."

He gets up from the chair and walks from the room and it cuts to black.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
Rebel (07-29-2013)