Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Bitches be like.....( R/P 9)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-29-2013, 09:31 AM

The scene opens at 542 feet above ground in the Singapore Flyer Observation Wheel. Everything in Singapore can be seen, including one of the most amazing feats of engineering, the Helix bridge. Also seen is the 3.5km long Waterfront Promenade. Hundreds of people walk the waterfront and enjoy the water jets of the mysterious Mist Walk. Many of Singapore's famous water taxi's can also be seen on Marina bay, delivering people to many of the most desirable places in Singapore. The view starts to pull back and turns to see an almost brooding Jonny Rebel. The UV glass roof of the observation pod that Jonny is in protects him from the intense rays of the sun and the air conditioner in the pod helps to keep the hot and humid Singapore climate from intruding on his thoughts.

Yeah, I'm that awesome that an XWF cameraman is here with me on the Singapore Flyer. That's how I roll. XWF management knows that at anytime, something controversial will come from me. Take for example this quote from Andrew Aldway in his most recent video:

Quote:As he gets closer to the boy the camera begins shaking in anxious anticipation of getting close to a famous person

I hate to break it to you Double A, but the boy wasn't anxious about you being famous. No one outside of Nottingham knows who the fuck you are. The boy was worried about you doing something illegal to him. He was shaking because the look on your face, was the same look that Micheal Jackson had on his face when he visited Singapore and that very same little boy.

A group of birds fly over the Observation Wheel as it spins and gives a view of The Float.

The fact that your greatest triumphs include beating a bunch of scrubs in your debut match, making Shawn Steel bleed and something unless involving The Connection, shows everyone that the standards you have set for yourself are incredibly low. You are not going to win on this night. In fact, after you lose tonight, go find fellow losers Austin and Morrison. I'm sure they can be found in Morrison's room, where Austin is hopefully cutting his own throat and Morrison is in his closet, creeping on the shine he has dedicated to a woman whom he decided wasn't worthy of defending her honor.

Now, as it so happens, I like some of the music that Bowling For Soup does. Now Ms. Diaz, I'm glad you don't high hopes for me. I like the fact that everyone is calling me a greenhorn. It's just going to make it that much more exciting when I do come out on top in the tournament tonight. A greenhorn is going to whoop all these veterans asses.
Jessie, I wouldn't take Aldway up on his invite to join him in his room. From what I hear, JTC has been visiting him. Hence the reason Michelle was pissed off at him. JTC has that USDA Grade Standard Low Quality woman waiting on him and he is busy with the Barmy Brit. Who can blame him?

I honestly don't know squat about you Jessie, so I'll make my win tonight do the talking for me.
Winners dwell on and hold the self-image of that person they would most like to become. They get a vivid, clear, emotional, sensory picture of themselves as if they had already achieved their new role in life.
I see myself standing tall at the end of the night with a chance to face the European Champion. There isn't a single person, man or woman, human or douche', that is going to stand in my way.

[Image: jonnyrebel_zpsebe5953d.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
DeathMerchant (07-29-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-29-2013, 11:13 AM

OOC:: The quote is suppose to be more of me replaying the scene from Andrew Aldways promo. I wasn't sure how to go about that part when I was writing it. If I could go back, in character, I would have taken my phone out and replayed the video and pointed the scene out. My mistake Double A.
Hate Post Like Post