Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Curse of Cain
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2013, 05:46 AM

Eli flies himself, the few members of The Congregation that joined him on Warfare, all the ladies that accompany him, Lacey Witasick, Mystica, and Elisha back to The Promise Land following the Warfare show. They celebrate the titles they all have and the victories that were done.

Once they arrive, everyone is awake and praising them all.. except the one they have yet to meet.. Elisha. Eli walks out first from the helicopter followed by members of his Congregation, the ladies, Mystica, Lacey, then Elisha sits in as much shadow as inside the helicopter provides. He looks at them with his head twitching, and people begin yelling in fear. Eli smiles and turns to Elisha. Elisha gives an oddly scary smile.. it makes everyone more frightened. Lacey turns to Elisha and reaches out for his hand.

Eli James IV "Don't be frightened. He's one of us. Welcome the prophet Elisha!

People are slow to clap. Elisha slowly begins to walk out.. Eli whispers in his ear that he has a cabin in the middle of the woods for him. Elisha quickly leaps out of the helicopter and runs into the woods towards his new home.

People began whispering things like.. 'was that the noise we kept hearing from the woods all this time?' ... 'so he's been killing all these animals?'... 'I thought Eli said monsters don't exist'.

Both of Eli's sisters, Rachel and Sarah, want to talk. Eli lets them know he'll talk to them in the next few days, even though they wanted to talk to him immediately. They seemed to be ok with waiting, though. After all, he's in charge and their brother. In a odd move that took everyone by surprise, Eli told everyone they were off work until Monday. Everyone shouted and thanked Eli. Everyone began making their way back to their homes, except Eli. Several people noticed Eli going back to his barn instead of his home.

The next few days go by with everyone enjoying their time off of work. Some are fishing, some hunting, some go out to a city to shop or look around, and others do some personal work on their house or inside their house. Nobody has seen or heard from Eli since Wednesday Night. Mary-Beth and Emma-Lee both get worried and start looking for him.. at his house.. even at the barn he was seen walking towards.. no sign of him anywhere. They begin to select a few people who were looked as closer to Eli than the others to begin a search for him. The search lasted 16 hours and no one was able to find anything.

Saturday, Emma-Lee finds a DVD that's labeled "Eli addresses XWF.. mail today". Emma hoped it was from Eli. Emma did as the letter said and mailed it off to the XWF offices, but before she did.. she decided to double check and make sure it was from Eli. Emma-Lee gathered those close to Eli to watch the video.

There on the TV is darkness. You hear the rocking chair moving back and forth without seeing anything.. then Eli's voice comes over the speakers.

Eli James IV "Ya know.. when I first arrived I heard a lot of talk. Be careful with The Janitor, he hasn't lost and seems to be pretty good.. but I beat him and nobody has heard from him since. They said I won't beat Mystica, but I did and as result he's becoming stronger each day. They said that I didn't have a shot at winning the Battle Royal in Somalia to get to the Elimination Chamber, but I was the final man standin'. They said there's no way I'd make it to the final two or out of the Elimination Chamber to fight King James, but I did make it to the end. Everyone saw the test the King gave me and I passed. Did that stop the undying tongue? Nah. They kept on. Be careful, you're fightin' Neonero AND Mark Flynn in a tag team match. Me and ole Elisha won. Knightmask and Cobra are the Tag Champs, be careful.. Eli and Elisha won't win.. but we did. They said Eli may get past Salvator.. maybe.. but look else whose in the main event if they win their match.. the return of.. Sebastian Duke. Eli can't beat him. And I did. There's no way Eli James will get past Neonero and win the United States Title.. not this quick. And here we are.

Janitor gone. Mystica, a changed and better person. Eric Rex, a changed and better.. person. The Academi, gone. The former Tag Team Champs? Not around. Duke? Tasted defeat upon his return. Flynn, gone. Neonero, gone. What is left? Who is still standing? The Congregation.

I arrive.. Wallace Witasick begins to work his way out as GM. Why? I think he knew what was coming. The Academi brought me in and why? Money? Perhaps. Deep down I knew Elisha wanted somethin' better and knew I was the person to end his old ways and bring forth a new man in him.

Days before Neonero met the truth, and his illusion died along with his soul and met the judgment seat of the Almighty.. the XWF website went down. The signs of the coming wrath are looking at ya.. right in your very eyes.. and you close them shut.. turn your heads.. and pretend it's not staring at you.

In just a few short weeks... I did what no other has done. I won the Tag Team Titles.. the United States title.. joined the Black Circle.. beat Sebastian Duke.. beat Neonero.. beat Mark Flynn and Neonero.. Ended the Academi.. opened the eyes of Eric Rex and Mystica.. made Flynn and Neoneo disappear.. and yet people still want to question my words. It is the circle that continues to loop. People will deny truth even when its revealed in front of their very eyes because they don't want it to be true.

XWF.. you think you have someone that's going to stop the purpose of Eli James coming to the surface? You think you have what it takes to stop Almighty in his glorious judgment call? It's going to fall on ya. I just wish ya would've listened to my long ago. Some of ya still have a chance to come on board. Join us in the Ark of the Promise Land before the door is shut and ya all drown in the wrath of the Almighty.

Now...

Eli strikes a match and lights a few candles to reveal it's indeed him rocking in the chair talking.

Eli James IV "Wednesday night, I got myself a nice boy with a demon takin' hold of his life. I've dealt with many issues like you, Stevie. A life with no purpose. Nothin' to aspire after. Heh. Stevie Tyler. Man, ya got it all wrong. I'll be honest with ya.. I like ya, man. Besides the demons ya got that is. I can help ya with that. Before I talk to them demons that are fightin' over ya or playin' games with your life, let me speak to you, boy.

Some people may think I'm out of touch on life. Trust me, I know all about your world, Stevie. I can help ya, man. I can guide your steps to purpose. You don't have to walk in fear with a demon bigger than you, a demon who lies nonstop, and fear of what's gonna happen in the end. You can live with certainty. You can live fearless, man.

I've been watchin' ya and like it. You got a lot of heart that's unseen by the naked eye. Deep down, man, I know ya got some intense passion to fight for a good cause but ya have no guidance. It's what your missing. Before your little demon, Gary, came along.. you sat on your couch.. eatin' doritos.. watchin' Adult Swim or past episodes of Seinfeld.. playin' Skyrim or Grand Theft Auto.. buildin' walls around yourself.. creating a safe world to live in. A world without much of a purpose. A world without much risk. A world that leads to a sad endin'.

Now, while I enjoyed your promo and was proud to see some passion finally out of ya.. ya got some things wrong. Let me ask ya, man.. How.. Can.. One.. Know.. Someone.. Eternal?

People are still studyin' things on this planet and don't know all the answers. Even the smartest are studyin' things.. from what's here to what's out in the Universe. And ya know.. the universe isn't eternal.. nor is this place. If people haven't figured out the finite.. the temporary.. how can anyone ever think they know the infinite.. the eternal? Ya can't, man. That's you and everyone else's problem.

You.. CANNOT.. EVER.. know the eternal.

You only get to know what's revealed. But because ya can't understand it and ya don't like it, you need an explanation. You need me to be on the same level as you or everyone else 'round here. If I really am what I say I am.. then it makes me a very scary man. It makes me a man that holds your very purpose in the palm of my hands. It makes me a man that holds your eternal destiny. Ya try and say you're not afraid, but ya are. Everyone is. But like I say, man, it's just the beginning.

Do ya really wanna step inside my mind? Hehehe. You can't contain it.

You place me in the bubble like all the others. I talk about Almighty.. I quote from the good book.. I lead people to eternity with eternal truth.. I speak truth.. and ya place me with everyone else that talks about somethin' similar. Ya think you get me, man? I'm beyond what you ever knew. I'm bigger than any imagination you've ever conjured up in your little mind. Except what you think is an imagination may very well be real. Some think they know good and bad, but only the truth reveals it. The truth reveals me and I reveal the truth, because we are one. We testify each others existence.

Your Momma took ya to a few Church services, Christian lock in events, wore some corny t-shirts, and talked to you about God... and ya think I'm in the same world as her and she in the same world as me? Hehehe. You're far from accurate, man.

You want me to be a part of that world you grew up learnin' about don't ya? Ya need me to be, because, THAT.. you somewhat understand. THAT is what you deep down despise today. THAT is what you picture Almighty like.

So your momma is a saint, huh? Her clothes showed it, right? Her goin' to a meeting each week and taking you with her made her know the truth, right? Congratulations. Ya got me. You, Charlie, opened the right candy bar and got the golden ticket. You get to go on a special tour of reality of Eli James. You get to see things people don't normally get to see, Charlie. Go on... tell your parents about the strange Eli James. Tell 'em about my world and ask 'em if I would fit in their world. They'll do what many others do and try to place in a cult. 'Oh No, that's not the truth! He's leadin' ya astray'. Well, Stevie, let me make it clear for ya.. I'm the one that can lead ya to the truth. I'm the one that can make ya stronger. I'm the one that can lead you to the Promise Land. Eternal life.

You hear about planets in the Universe.. and since they all are planets in the same Universe.. they must be the same. If they're not, then, people have to go study each one separate and see what the differences are. Not just that, but how it affects the one we're a part of.. how they affect each other. It's foolish to think they're all the same. By the same measure you see the planets, you must see me. I'm far different than anyone you've ever met or will ever meet. I've been sought out for years.. studied by many.. but it'll only take you to small truths.

There's no lies here, man. No lies lie within my heart. No trickery up my sleeve. No smoke and mirrors, man. Just my word and the action that proceeds it.

I'm glad, man, ya found a little intensity in yourself. Without the help of them demons you got goin' on in your life. You don't need them, man. You can walk in the light and be the same intense Stevie we see when you talk to me. I can guide ya to somethin' bigger and better than you've ever imagined. But I understand, man. Your old life of the crazy religious people have soured your taste against anything about the unknown, huh? I get it. I'm not them, Stevie. I don't need shirts to point to what I believe. My word is truth enough. Listen and cling to my words and you shall gain life.

I hope ya do come like a man possessed. I hope ya keep thinkin' I'm like everyone else you knew back in the old days of your life. Compare me to them all and what you'll get is trouble. You'll get a taste of punishment from the Almighty on the day when you'll be judged.

While you may think the demon, Gary, gives you an advantage.. I hope ya don't think it.. it's far from the truth. If the demons don't flee from me, then I'll send them to hell myself. I have no problem with that. Question is, Stevie, do ya wanna go there with 'em? Deep down I know ya don't. You just wanna sit on your couch, play games and eat chips. It's what ya want, I know. But I'm gonna do somethin' nobody has done yet for ya. I'm gonna make ya want more out of life. Not Gary.. Stevie. Stevie is gonna leave Warfare wanting more than to just sit at home and be a junky. You're gonna want your life to have meaning and purpose. You're gonna beg for matches to get hurt in because it feeds ya even more than the chips you eat. Stevie, I can give ya that world.

Whether ya want it or not, Stevie.. I am gonna give ya that world. It doesn't matter if Gary makes an appearance or if its just you, Stevie.. you're gonna want the new world. Question is, do ya wanna join my world or just settle for the lonely dead end you'll be on?

Like Almighty did when Cain killed his brother Abel.. and Abel's blood cried out to the Almighty and Cain tried to hide away from it.. Almighty placed a mark on Cain. He was to be restless in the field, but nobody was to kill 'em. Mr. Tyler.. that mark is comin' to you. Nobody will kill ya. Hurt ya, yea. It's gonna happen. Bones broke. Heart broke. Life upside down. You won't be able to fully rest. You'll live the cursed life of wanting it to end but it never does. You'll crave the extreme, but it'll never satisfy the lust ya have for it. That mark will be placed upon ya, man. Whether you come to my Promise Land or decide to be a wanderer in the dessert, that curse will be on ya. The difference, ya come with me and I'll guide ya.. help ya channel it to strike vengeance upon those who live in their sin and by their life ignore the power of the Almighty.

I admire the fire inside ya. But listen, Stevie.. Pride goes before the fall.

Gary.. Drotte.. those demons will have their home soon enough. They'll forever be callin' for help from the Almighty, but he won't turn to them. They'll be chained into pure darkness and forever tormented for their rebellion many years ago. Do ya wanna go there with 'em, Stevie? I can set you free, boy.

Stevie, don't say I didn't warn ya comin' into my world. Hehehehe.

Now as far as your little partner goes.. Gary. Man, ya wanna be a wrestler so you possess someone to make it happen. No matter who ya possess, the end is drawing near. Ya know where you'll be when it's all said and done. Maybe Stevie will join ya in the dark pit of fire.. maybe he'll see the light and come to the truth. As far as you go, I hope ya don't think I'm afraid of ya because your a demon. I've seen 'em before and I'll probably see more comin' since the last days are upon us. Enjoy yourself while you can, Gary. Live your dream of being a wrestler and build a friendship with Stevie. When it's all said and done, hell will welcome you back with open arms.

Stevie, listen to me. Hehehehe.

Eli stands up and walks away laughing. The video ends. Everyone starts looking at each other.

Emma-Lee "That was taped at the barn, but we already checked there for Eli. Where do ya'll think he is?

(sorry to Stevie and others, I was sick since Thursday evening and just now beginning to get back in the swing of life again)

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: