Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Asmodeus Gets Pissed - RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-27-2013, 08:31 PM

After my silence was broken a couple of weeks ago, I made a decision that bringing the Brotherhood to the XWF was no longer a card to be played down the road, but it was a necessity for it to happen now. No moron goes to war with a stable as powerful as the Black Circle alone. Everyone that has stepped to the plate against them, has been knocked down and silenced. I should know, I set them down right along side them.

It's hard to fathom, that things would get this far. When I came to you earlier, I lead you up to the Brotherhood. You now know why I decided to go that route. What you don't know, is the work it took, the debate that occurred, before I made the Brotherhood a reality.

A few weeks back, I made my return to the XWF. With that, came my warnings that my Brotherhood was coming. That of course, made my father furious...

I sit in my chair in the library sipping my coffee as I do most mornings. Though, this morning would be different. I hadn't yet told Asmodeus of my plans to incorporate the Brotherhood into my wrestling career. What you've seen from my Brotherhood until recently in all of these videos or promos or whatever the hell you want to call them, have been live-action. What I mean is that you're just following my life away from the ring. Sometimes it's uneventful. Other times... let's face it, a lot of shit is going down.

On this day, as I sit in the library. An angered Asmodeus is about to storm in.... right about......... NOW!

ASMODEUS: “SEBASTIAN!”

I'm startled out of my thoughts as I hear my father yell my name. Not because he yelled, but because he's my father and in my thirty years (yeah, only 30) on this rock we call Earth, he's rarely ever raised his voice in anger toward me.

He storms into the library holding pages of paper that look to be stapled together.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What is it?”

ASMODEUS: “What the hell is the meaning of this!?”

He points to the pages in his hand, allowing his cane to rest against the edge of the sofa.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Asmodeus, I don't have even the slightest clue what you're all bent out of shape over.”

ASMODEUS: “I was reading over the transcripts of the video packages you've been putting out to the XWF!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Yeah, and?”

ASMODEUS: “Do not test me!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Asmod...”

ASMODEUS: “Sebastian! I am your God damned father!”

Things change, but I still hate being interrupted. He's obviously worked up over something, so I'll let it slide this time.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Dad, listen...”

ASMODEUS: “You listen to me! I let you get away with a lot of things! Things I shouldn't have! You are absolutely not bringing the Brotherhood to the XWF!

“End...

“Of fucking...

“Story!”

All at once he picks up his cane and flings it across the room. It crashes against an antique mirror. Thousands of little shards of glass fall to the floor just feet behind me. Some of them land on me. I can't really feel them, except for the itch as the tiniest of the pieces begin entering my skin.

Not only did he just curse, he also destroyed an antique. Two very big personal sins in his own mind.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Sit and listen.”

ASMODEUS: “I mean it, Sebastian! I have to put my foot down on this one! You can not expose the Brotherhood like that!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Sit!”

He hesitates, but finally takes a seat on the sofa.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm only using the name.”

ASMODEUS: “What do you mean 'only the name?'”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Yes, the Brotherhood is coming to the XWF. But, its not the Illuminatus, Dad.”

He looks confused, as I'm sure he would be.

ASMODEUS: “I don't understand.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The Brotherhood in the XWF is nothing more then a collection of like minded souls with the same goal.”

ASMODEUS: “John Madison?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “John Madison.”

ASMODEUS: “How can you separate the two?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The Brotherhood of the Illuminatus is us. Its who we are. Its who we've been. Its who we'll always be. As far as the XWF is concerned, and more specifically, John Madison, The Brotherhood is his worst fucking nightmare. It will have no involvement from the Illuminatus.”

ASMODEUS: “That's an outright lie! The “Messenger” as he known these days, is very much a part of the Illuminatus and very much about of your wrestling career!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He's a special case.”

ASMODEUS: “Who else is going to be a special case, Sebastian!? Matthew? Who's next!?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “When I was... out of action... He took it upon himself to spread my message. He got himself involved! I didn't do that! What's more, I'm glad he did!”

ASMODEUS: “How can you be happy about his involvement!? He could find himself seriously injured!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Because it re-affirms his loyalty, Asmodeus! Besides, he's a warrior.”

ASMODEUS: “A warrior indeed, but not in a wrestling ring where most everybody is twice his size!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Size doesn't matter, Asmo!”

ASMODEUS: “Really? Did Caitlyn tell you that?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Niiiice.”

Oh, we got jokes.

ASMODEUS: “You guarantee me, Sebastian, that there will be no involvement from the Illuminatus!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm not big on guarantees, Asmodeus. You know better than that. What I will tell you is that if any of the others get involved, it'll be of their own accord. Not because I asked them to.”

The door to the library opens up. Here come my Messenger...

To Be Continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(07-29-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-28-2013), Rebel (07-27-2013)