Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'll be waiting for you..... and you, and you, and even you
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-27-2013, 04:48 PM

The camera opens to Andrew walking his way down a wooden dock, looking like hell warmed over, his white suit half filled with mud, his hair matted against his forehead and his face stained red by the liquid from his previous night on the island. As he walks towards the nearby road a man yells to him from behind the camera.

"MR. ALDWAY."

Andrew looks towards the camera and rolls his eyes at the sight before making his way over and talking to the man who caught his attention.

"Don't you bloody monkeys have anything better to do?"

"Well Mr. Aldway, I'm just here....."

Andrew holds up his hand to stop the man.

"You want a bloody interview, I'll give you an interview with the bloody fish."

He grabs the man from behind the camera, walks him to the edge of the dock and tosses him into the water, then walks back to the camera, presses a button and begins talking.

"First i must start by saying i actually agree with Shawn Steele about his appraisal of the XWF and hiring incompetent workers, Mr. Steele himself is a good example of this."

In the background the cameraman can be seen pulling himself slowly back onto the dock.

"By the way, well done Mr. Steele, you honestly thought what I spit on my phone was blood? Mr. Steele, I think you need to pay closer attention to what's happening around because despite what you may think the world doesn't revolve around you. What you saw definitely wasn't blood but I'm not going to sit here and attempt to explain to you what it was, considering you're probably still suffering from that head injury and even if you weren't I'm not sure you'd understand. Although I will admit I do have plenty of blood to spare, and like you said, you're going to make sure it stays that way, I'm assuming by getting your ass handed to you before you even get close enough to see the whites of my eyes."

He opens his eyes wide and looks into the camera, showing how blood shot they are.

"So I also noticed that not only do you make yourself look like a moron calling out the entire Connection, but you also manage to contradict yourself all in one overdrawn breath. One moment you claim you don't care about the tournament, the next you say you're going to make sure no member of The Connection is going to win the tournament. That sounds to me like you DO have an invested interest in the tournament, I know that's probably hard for a neanderthalic brain to comprehend but that's exactly what you are implying. So please don't stand there drooling over yourself, talking like you could honestly single handedly prevent anything but the Dong's erection it's just laughable."

He let's out a small, unenthusiastic chuckle.

"And it's also funny you mentioned guilt by association because that's exactly why you ended up with stitches in the first place, you associated yourself with a member of The Connection, so you were guilty, and justice was carried out, plain and simple. I never claimed to be innocent throughout this whole thing, in fact if it makes you feel better you can blame the whole thing on me, hell you can even blame the fact that you're a generic muscle head on me if you want."

He wipes his face, and stares off into the water for a moment before continuing.

"But if you truly aren't in this tournament to win it then you're about as relevant to me right now as I was to you before The Connection left half your brain in the middle of the ring."

He makes another half hearted attempt to laugh, but it comes out more as a croak.

"Now since I got that off my chest, onto another invalid who feels the need to bring up The Connection in his promos to make himself feel relevant, Mr. Radio. I'm sorry you don't like the British but was it really relevant for you to bring it up? I don't care about America but as you should have noticed I don't randomly bring it up just as something to say so everyone knows. I may not like Johnny Rebel but at least he gave me a valid reason, you just made a simple statement, although I guess I should expect that from a simpleton such as yourself.Yes I called you outdated, I'm not quite sure how you don't get that, I mean we don't live in the nineteen nineties, the only people who listen to the radio are people over thirty, and even half those people have satellite radio. So yes I stand by the fact that the reference to a radio is outdated, and just hearing your voice makes me honestly want to go buy you an iPod, or a mp3 player or something. Maybe on Monday you can find I-Evertrust backstage, his name implies he could probably teach you a thing or two about the advancement of technology in the last ten to fifteen years."

He shrugs his shoulders lazily.

"But since you're apparently some sort of time traveler you shouldn't need him to explain it, you should already know these things, therefore you should already know you're outdated and not act surprised or offended when someone says it."

He sighs deeply and tilts his head slightly to the left.

"And finally the rebel, the apparent 'messiah', the man who claims he came here to resurrect a dead era from a dying promotion. Well understand this Johnny, you're not saving anything, the XWF was hardcore long before you got here and will be long after you've gone to the promise land, or hell or wherever you think you're going."

He throws his hands in the air.

"But your incessant ramblings about you're revolution really means nothing in the grand scheme of things, because whether you or any one else in that locker room believes it or not, you are already in the middle of a revolution, The Connection's revolution, so your revolution, just like your title aspirations, will simply have to wait."

As he finishes talking he lets out a large yawn and without another word turns around and starts walking away. As he walks past the cameraman, who is just getting to his feet he shoves him back into the water and walks toward the road, flagging down a cab and hopping inside as the camera fades out.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Aldway's post:
Rebel (07-27-2013), ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ (07-27-2013)