Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Getting Real (R/P 6)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-27-2013, 07:27 AM

The scene opens in a dark room, the only light source is the warm glow coming from a computer. The silhouette of a man can be seen by the low light coming from the computer. A humming sound is heard coming from the fans in the computer tower as there is also the sound of a hunt and pecker on the keyboard. A box of tissues sits next to the keyboard. The camera slowly pans around to behind the computer. The soft glow from the computer lights the face of Jonny Rebel. He is sporting a University of Cincinnati Bearcats ball cap, with his hair pulled back. The stubble from an unshaven day covers Jonny's face.

Jonny::Andrew Aldway, you were completely right. I love me some naughty videos of Brittney Spears. Girl was hot before K-Fed beat that shit all up.

Jonny:: I, my friend, am not afraid to admit my flaws. I have a decent amount of them. I use to smoke, then my mom developed lung cancer and asked me to stop. So I did.
I love to drink. Not beer, stuff taste like piss. I love me some Three Musketeers......Jim Beam......Jack Daniels....and that got damn Mexican, Jose Cuervo. I'm a funny drunk too.
I like sex. Who doesn't like to fornicate? Anytime I can lay the pipe to a beautiful brunette and let her ride the Rebel Yell, you can damn sure bet I will.

Jonny::I know I am an imperfect person. There are a lot of things I am just horrible at. Bowling....I hate bowling man. I average about a 101 in bowling. I just can't get the ball to curve the right way going down the lane.
Math sucks. I hate math and think it is the devil. B+4xA= I don't give a fuck.
Cooking is another thing I can't do. Frying chicken on the stove, I burn that shit every time. But give me a grill and I'll give you an awesome steak.
I could go on and on about what I'm not good at, but I don't need to. I accept that I am not good at everything. That is alright thought, because I am great at beating people up. I'm great at wrestling. So I'll bank some cash and pay someone to cook me some chicken, or do my math. But I digress....lets move on to something more important.

Jonny stands up and flips on the light. The sudden brightness cripples the camera for a moment. As the camera man refocuses, Jonny stands in his hotel room in Singapore. He walks to the giant window covered by the sliding blinds. He pulls them aside and grabs a nearby bottle of Single Barrel Jack Daniels. He takes a quick swig and leans against the window. The bright lights of Singapore light up the night. From Jonny's room, he has a perfect view of The Float sitting on Marina Bay. In two short night, everything will be focused on The Float as XWF steals the night with Monday Night Madness. The number one contenders tournament for the European Title is the spotlight of the show. Jonny has thrown his name into the mix along with a number of other guys. Jonny struggles against the overwhelming sensation to make fun of Andrew Aldway or Luca some more. He perseveres and stands tall.

Jonny:: About a year and half ago, my friends and mentors, Les Thatcher and Cody Hawk, bestowed upon me a nickname. The Modern Messiah! They told me to bring a new era to pro wrestling and bring back the glory. But what glory? The old days of Hulk Hogan? I think not! I'm talking about the Attitude Era and the Hardcore Era where shit was real. So I grabbed the ball and ran. That is why I am here.
There is enough garbage in XWF locker rooms and someone needs to clean house. I'll be the guy to clean it all up. I'll deliver you all to the promise land.........er......

Jonny Rebel grins and shakes his head. He takes his ball cap off and scratches his head. He replaces the ball cap and takes another swig of Jack Daniels. He feels the burn as it runs down his throat.

Jonny::Yea......I'm not one to be delivering people to the promise land. I know for a damn fact that I am on the bus going to Hell. I've got a front row seat, baby.
I'm a rebel. I follow my own code and go against the conventions of polite society. So I'll lead a revolution.
The Modern Messiah is going to lead the revolution against XWF. Change is needed. A new champ is needed.
I know this isn't going to sit well with everyone and I'm completely fine with that. I'm not here to kiss ass. I'll respect those that deserve it. I'm not here to make friends. Friends are overrated.

Jonny::I am The Modern Messiah, bitches and I'm not here to save people. I here to kick your ass and then let you make the decision on if you can hang with My Revolution.

Jonny Rebel grabs the shot glass off the table behind him and fills it. He sets the bottle of Jack down and holds the shot glass up in the air. He dips his middle finger into it and holds it up for all of Singapore to see.

Jonny::I christen the city of Singapore as the first city to fall in line with The Modern Messiah.

Jonny laughs and opens the giant window to the environment of the Singapore night. A strong breeze blows off the bay as Jonny steps onto the balcony. He takes the shot glass filled with Jack and smashes it on the balcony railing. The scene fades as the cameras pull back with Jonny Rebel looking down on the city of Singapore.

[Image: jonnyrebel2_zpse81208d0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post