Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
You're Welcome
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-27-2013, 06:55 AM

The feed turns around and we get a close up of Andrew's face, still stained in red liquid and smiling fiendishly.

"Hello XWF faithfuls and faithfullettes."

He waves into the camera enthusiastically with a large grin across his face.

"I'd tell you who I am, but even in this mess you should already now."

He laughs as he points to the liquid covering his face.

"So I'm here on my phone in the middle of some bleeding island in the middle of nowhere, and I was amazed to find that I get better reception out here than I did in Pittsburgh."

He wipes some of the liquid from the sides of his mouth before letting out another laugh.

"So I went onto the XWF website and found out that Shawn Steele has to start in a pathetic attempt to undermine and berate the entire Connection, so I thought a proper rebuttal from a Connection member was in order."

The grin fades and his tone becomes lower, and serious.

"So mister Steele, I see you've finally emerged from the hole you crawled in after your beating, and decided to throw your name into the Monday night tournament. Well welcome to the freak show chap and since I'm going to make the assumption that you've been to busy nursing that head of yours to keep up, let me bring you up to date on the situation, we are going to witness the debuts of an unoriginal rebel, a conspiracy theory in the making that all must apparently entrust in, the always entertaining Crimson Dong, an outdated radio, the court jester Luca Arzegotti, and now you, and of course my fellow Connection brethren, John Austin, Andrew Morrison and of course me."

He points to himself and then begins shaking his head as if in disbelief.

"You? Who the hell are you? Besides the man who exactly a week from Monday received a beat down from me and my brothers in The Connection so bad you had to get your head checked. A beat down so bad that we apparently knocked your counting ability back down to Matt Lennox's level, if it was ever better in the first place, which just by looking at you seems debatable, but I'm personally not one to judge a book by it's cover."

He shrugs his shoulders.

"See Steele I know you were laying on the ground in a mess so it was probably hard for you to see, but Nightmare wasn't even involved in your embarrassment, if you were seeing an extra pair of boots in the ring I think the XWF doctors really need to give you more testing to make sure you're fit to compete. I mean one of me is hard enough but two? That just seems unfair, and I would feel real bad if I permanently injured you or something."

He lets out another high pitched laugh, and shakes his head, as his voice goes from serious, back to how it was in the beginning.

"Nah, I honestly couldn't care less if I hurt you, no more than I did last Monday when we left you with your head split open like a grapefruit, and if that's the only reason you decided to sign up, I strongly suggest you double think, no triple think that move, hell in your condition maybe even quadruple think it, because if you honestly believe you can single handedly take out The Connection, I'm going to personally extend an invitation to you to do exactly what you want, the same one as I did mister conspiracy theorist I-Evertrust."

He stops for a second as if thinking about what it was then raises his hand and begins yelling into the camera.

"PICK ME! PICK ME!"

He continues laughing good naturedly, seemingly oblivious to a stream of the red liquid steadily dripping down his face and into his mouth but when he stops he becomes serious again.

"Because whether you want to believe it or not, not only could The Connection put you out of your misery if that truly was our intention, but if you want to put a target on my back for this tournament, you best bloody well believe you don't have to worry about The Connection because I'll put you there all by myself."

He then makes a noise like he's clearing his throat and sprays the red mist at the camera, covering the screen in red, as he laughs and the red turns to black.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Aldway's post:
Rebel (07-27-2013), Shawn Steele (07-27-2013)