Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Feedback?
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-26-2013, 03:57 PM

I know I wrote this a couple days ago but What do you guys think of it? Should I keep writing like this or change up my style a bit? Anything will help.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=4860

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-26-2013, 07:06 PM

come on anyone?

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-26-2013, 07:19 PM

Whats with the mini-novel at the beginning? IMAO- there is no need for it. Had absolutely nothing to do with anybody or anything in XWF. I don't know if other are afraid to say it, but you asked.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-26-2013, 07:29 PM

(07-26-2013, 07:19 PM)Jonny Rebel Said: Whats with the mini-novel at the beginning? IMAO- there is no need for it. Had absolutely nothing to do with anybody or anything in XWF. I don't know if other are afraid to say it, but you asked.

That fits along with more of the style here, where promos/shit talk/whatever else it could be called CAN take a backseat to the character development/stories/whatever else it could be called as long as it's more entertaining. That's how I got by when I was developing my skills in the former. Not saying your opinion is wrong by any means, just saying it's a part of the in essence style here. I have no idea if I'm making any sense anymore, so I'll just end it here.

As for you Radio, I'll hit you up later with my thoughts, yo.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post