Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Crimson Dong <3 (RP 1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-28-2013, 05:55 PM

>> Unknown Sexual Conquests

[Image: jimmyjacobsbanner_zps2e23a96b.png]

When John arrived back in XWF, the word going around the locker-room was for one man. A man who has captivated the hearts and minds of the XWF-Nation. He is none other than the one and only, Crimson Dong. Crimson has had moment after memorable moment in this company and now for the special episode of Shove-It, he will have his chance to take on Austin, not once but TWICE.

[Image: 1f1d932e-9d5b-4265-ade9-c18b7cd8d8b1_zps2a6359d6.jpg]

We open up at in what appears to be a men's only nightclub, ya know? one of those places ;) ...The latest techno dance mix is blaring over the sound system. Strobe lights are going off a hundred miles a hour and in all different colors. We see men dancing with each other on the floor. Some guys sitting around tables having a drink and hell even some just flat out swapping spit.

We see John Austin walk into screen wearing a pink sports-coat with white tie. He is holding what we believe to be a apple-tini. John bobs his head to the music and takes a sip. He places the drink down on the table in-front of him. John sits down in the chair near the table. The camera zooms in closely as he begins to speak.

Hello everyone. You are probably wondering why the hell I am here at this "alternative" club. Well you see, I wanted to get into the mind of everyone's favorite dong...

Suddenly the music stops and all the men begin to stare at John. John stands up from his seat and address the floor.

Easy fellas...easy.... just talking about a dude. No physical dongs out in the open or anything.

We hear a collective groan from the men and the music goes back to playing. John shakes his head in amusement and sits back down. He takes another swig of the so called feminine alcoholic drink. He resumes back to speaking over the riff raff.

Like I was saying, I wanted to get into the mind of my opponent for the upcoming Shove-It. See when I first debuted for XWF, all I kept hearing about was that weirdo from Deep Space Nine, Crimson Dong. It was Crimson this and Crimson that. "Hey did you see what Crimson did last week?" and that is just some of the noise about this man. So I looked back at some of his promos and read up on his bio and decided to step into his world. May I say, Dong, brotha....I don't know how you do it. I can barely stand to be around the boys in the locker-room and you can do that and come to places like this, hoping to get a sweet taste of that coc....err.... never-mind.

John takes a short pause.

Needless to say Dong, I was surprised to hear that you challenged me to a Texas bullrope match. Not only that but you also wanted to face everyone in The Connection for the Main Event. I must say I am deeply honored that you want to step one on one against me....twice! ...You need to realize something Dong, I may not show it but deep down, I am a good hearted country boy. Putting me in a bullrope match is like you in a "Hide the Strudel" match... it is your territory and your domain. Someone like me has no business in a "Hide the Strudel" match and someone like you has no right to be a in a Texas bullrope match.

John takes a quick sip of his drink before he resumes back to speaking.

I want to send a shout-out to your team of misfits who will be facing The Connection in the main event for Shove It as well. The five of you will feel the same wrath that guys like The Incredible People, Shawn Steele and Crimson Knights have felt. You can make all the jokes you want Team Dong, call us all the names in the book but you will end up just like the rest of them. Where? right back at the bottom of the fucking ladder where you belong.

John grabs his drink and heads out on the dance floor. He starts to mingle among the crowd because John Austin respects everybody. He may not swing that way like Dong does but hey, he finds nothing wrong with the lifestyle. He stumbles upon this female who seems to be dancing among the crowd. He begins to chat with her and we see her push John Austin down on the dance floor in disgust. A shirtless man picks up Austin off the floor and begins to brush him off. He starts to slowly touch John's ass.

John looks at the man in shock and quickly exits the night-club with camera crew in tow. He exits from the door and stops to wait for the crew. The crisp night air begins to blow John's hair to the side. The camera zooms in on John.

OKAY! ...I just got violated. I have said it before Dong, I may not be like you but I respect you and your chosen lifestyle. HOWEVER when I get violated by someone from the opposite sex, that is not cool. I need to go burn my clothes and take a hot shower...ughhh...anyways, this coming up Saturday, I will add another notch to my historic career and that is beating the legendary Crimson Dong not once but TWICE!

John walks off camera view as our scene comes to a close.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (07-29-2013)