Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Trust me, I- Evertrust. (R/P 4)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-25-2013, 08:32 PM

The scene opens in a cafe in Singapore. There is stage with a microphone, but no one is on it. There are about fifteen patrons in the cafe'. Many are using laptops or talking on cell phones. Seems like everyone has a cell phone nowadays. Overheard on a TV are the last words of I- Evertrust's confusing promo. The people in the cafe' look like confused characters out of an anime. Their eyes are replaced with dizzy symbols. Jonny Rebel sits back in a chair, sipping on some Merican coffee. He shake his head as the spot ends.

Jonny Rebel::To honor the Rock, what in the blue hell was he talking about? The fact that no one understands you, I- Evertrust, doesn't make you an artist. It means you are trying to be so out of the box that you make other guys in XWF look normal.....and that is pretty damn hard.

Jonny takes another drink of his coffee and contemplates what to say next. Mind you, this is something Jonny Rebel does not do often. Normally, you get whatever is on Jonny's sleeve, whether it's a boot to the face of Tony Santos, or making fun of Luca's extracurricular activities. But not you I- Evertrust.

Jonny::You know, I just don't know where you are coming from Evertrust. I mean, you talk about being rich and living in a lavish house that others want. I don't! I like my three bedroom ranch with my lawn that badly needs mowed in the Nasty Nati. That builds character, son. Something you don't have Evertrust. You come at the XWF and say people are looking at you like a rich jerk. Do you hear that I- Evertrust? It's the sound of no one caring what you have to say.

Jonny Rebel takes another sip of his coffee. He looks around as people slowly recover from the overly confusing and boring wrestling promo, which had nothing to do about wrestling. Some TV show called "Legend of the Eight Immortals" comes on. Jonny turns away from it and sips on his coffee again.

Jonny::I would love to see things from your point of view, I- Evertrust, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. Congrats to you for that.
Do this for me Evertrust, will you? Next time you are in your kiddie clown costume, watching animal planet and playing with yourself, grasp your ears firmly. Hold on to them bitches tightly and pull. Give it everything you've got and you might just be able to pull your head from your ass and give us a legit wrestler to listen to. Until then, now would be an excellent time for you to become a missing person.You name dropped me and said I was in the slave pits, whatever the hell that means. Now, if I see you in the Monday Night Madness Tournament, I'll make sure to bring you back to reality. And remember, don't feel bad about yourself because a lot of people have no talent.

[Image: jonnyrebel_zpsebe5953d.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post