Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I, Evertrust, invite you to my home. I am proud of the neighborhood I grew up in
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-25-2013, 02:09 PM

Walking down the sidewalk of his very own neighborhood with his back to the camera, Evertrust goes over the pieces of the last 24 hours in his mind. His thoughts are plentiful but the majority of it all breaks down to his bleak outlook on the entire XWF roster as well as the human race of this Earth. He knows he has so much to do; the people of this foreign roster know nothing of his past... a fresh start is just what he wanted and it's what he got. Likewise even with all of the knowledge he possesses in his brain - things that most people would never need to know or care to know - he was very new to the idea of being on a wrestling company's roster. Evertrust didn't have time to do that much studying of the X-Treme Wrestling Federation but he did make it a priority to learn the basics of lower level entry with quick ascension at a very young age. This mental state of mind in its barest form was the backbone of success when Evertrust applied it in the past. He knew it certainly couldn't take long to adapt it into a flawless plan of action in a meager wrestling company. This man had infiltrated government agencies in the past, gotten what he wanted quickly, and vanished without a trace like he was never there. Evertrust's past is not something he'll openly reveal but we do know so far that he is 100% human. He may speak down to most, or all, humans at times and he may be thoroughly disgusted with the way humans currently live their lives, but he's one of us.

He comes to a stop in the middle of the street. It seems like a very quiet neighborhood and no cars have been seen yet, so taking a moment or two to speak to those watching isn't out of the question. He pulls his handheld tape recorder out of his jacket and begins speaking into it while he looks around at the houses of his neighbohood.

Isn't it comforting? Doesn't it feel like home? I live in a normal neighborhood just like all of you probably do. Sure, these homes you see may be a bit upscale compared to some of your living conditions if you're struggling in this... ahem, fake economy? Yes that's the one; economy, heh heh... I stand here looking at these beautiful homes on my street - the very street I grew up on - and I can just feel the heat on my back. Some of you are hating me right now. Some of you probably live in homes that are falling apart and you're looking at the houses in my neighborhood thinking I'm a rich jerk; that I've had all of this handed to me and I've probably lived a life of luxury since day 1. Take that house right there to the left, for example... It might be one of the largest houses on this block and the man who owns it probably has more money in the bank thank everybody hearing my voice combined. The real question isn't always going to be how much money you have though - and those of you who've been following along are going to know the answer here. What really matters? ...Tick Tock, I'll wait.

Well if you said "Gold" then you advance to the next round instead of being enslaved or murdered. Three cheers for good times. Let's continue moving forward here and make our way down the street to this house; that's right you guess it... this is my home. I feel great pride as I stand here looking at its beautiful white and tan paint job. The windows are spotless and the front door is not visible from this angle. The ropes that hold up my home are looking sturdy as ever; no unwanted debris has stuck to them and no animals have damaged them. I wonder how many of you at home can afford to have these security ropes that everyone in my neighborhood has? They're really good for holding up a fake home in a fake life confined within the limitations of the man made mindset. Oh, look there, do you see it? A bluejay is flying past my neighbor's window. It slowly passes his window with a happy looking expression on its face and a very clean looking stick attached to its synthetic body. It follows along the miniature track that goes past each of the houses so everybody gets to have the bird fly past their window and nobody feels left out. My neighborhood is perfect, my fellow humanoids. I hope you can see that.

I'm sure some of you know exactly what I am talking about because some of you live in this neighborhood with me. I've seen some of you when I'm out front trimming my bushes into perfect shapes, and I regularly see a few of you at the market when I'm buying my fresh produce. Some of you see this scenery around me and it feels like home; others see this scenery and feel cheated as they look around their own dreary surroundings. This is the way it's supposed to be. I'm playing along, everyone. I'm playing my role in one of the countless legs of Earth's all encompassing scam - Life. My role happens to be one of a wealthy setting but what if that were to change? What if my role were the same as some of you? What if it were the same as some of the men who have entered the XWF's tournament for the European Title shot? That's right... What if I were just a clown? Here I am...

Well what did you expect? A happy looking clown? That's just not my thing. A sad clown? Tears painted on one cheek perhaps? Too tacky. If I were to be a clown, I'd be the best clown I could be. I'd make people think as I play my tricks on them and just maybe, possibly, if all the stars aligned, rob them blind at the same time. Oh no; not of their money of course. Jesus Christ Almighty, no... I'd be robbing them of their place in this play. They'd leave on their own two feet just as they're trained to do, but from that point on their roles would be mine for the tweaking. As a clown, I might even find it amusing to make a joke about wanting to "tweak your rolls" because we all can assume most of you are overweight. My joke would hardly receive many laughs though, and the delayed reaction of my hidden assistant performing the "ba dum tish" would only add intrigue to the situation. Or uncomfortable weirdness if you'd prefer that term; I'm a fair man.

What none of you noticed during this warm heart-to-heart is that we've already entered my home. Here... take a load off and have a seat at my perfectly clean and white kitchen table. I'll turn on the television that's in my wall because I'm supposed to have several expensive televisions throughout my home if I'm a wealthy human in what the limitations of our world allow to be considered a high class. If you're just a common person or even one who is struggling to make ends meet, you're supposed to know that I'm richer than you the moment you see me in my home... regardless of which room I am in. When I turn on my television for you to watch, I do it by speaking a command. All I've got to do is speak somewhat loudly the words "Give me the news" and my television turns on whatever it knows is my top pick out of whichever channels are broadcasting a news show. A timer goes off as the light chime almost sends tingles of joy down my spine. I go and check the muffins that I know are going to be perfectly baked while you focus on my television and realize that I have access to channels you don't. After a few seconds, yes, you're absolutely positively sure that you have never seen this news show before.

You watch in awe as the newsman - in this case a puppy - goes on to talk about a story where another dog has learned how to drive, and there is footage of the dog learning how to drive while the newspuppy continues talking and making the occasional small joke to lighten the mood. The newspuppy thinks it's amusing to say "look out world... next thing you know we'll be programming your computers and taking the jobs of all the robots." I laugh at the pup's humor and bring a muffin over to the kitchen table for you. Without the limitations this world has in place, I'd be able to share my muffins with everyone looking on... but that obviously can't happy for about two dozen layers worth of artificial reasons that all work in tandem.

One thing I can do for all of you is change this channel which I am doing right now... Yes, yes, there we go.

In this one, they have this child walk up to that ledge and stare down into that underworld. What they do is try to raise donations to a preset amount within a certain amount of time in order to save the child. If they don't reach the donation goal within the desired time frame, the child will jump. This airs once a day and has been for several years now. Sometimes the donation goal is a few thousand dollars and sometimes it gets into the tens of thousands and beyond. I remember last Christmas they did one where they went for half a million dollars, and you know what; they got it. Almost double it, actually. It's my own personal belief that the child they show us is in no real danger, and that underworld he might jump down into to meet his doom doesn't really exist. How? Trickery of the senses and abuse of the trained, predictable set of reactions all human minds seem to have. It's the same as any other layer of deception that guides your everyday lives except some of you will claim this one was obvious. Why was it obvious? Maybe while you were immediately noticing the obvious, you were completely overlooking the deadly. Did you even notice the live scorpion on the mural of the underworld? Don't look back now because it's gone, but if that boy were to jump while the scorpion was there or when it returns... I don't dare think what might happen. Perhaps this boy really does need all of your money so he can live to do this again tomorrow. Or maybe it's just a tape and everyone in my perfect world is just a sucker.

I turn off my television with a smile and I tap the watch on my right wrist because it's time to get going. Then, I tap the second watch right next to it because I need to make sure you know I own at least two Rolexes. It's so foolish and pointless to flaunt this meaningless wealth but if I'm to properly play the role I have in this fun little world we all live in then I'd better do it lavishly. That's all for now. Will pick up later.

Evertrust turns off his voice recorder and places it back in his pocket. He takes a bite of a freshly baked muffin, enjoying every bit of its taste and taking comfort in the fact that he baked it himself with ingredients he knows will only enhance his body in preparation for his physical tests in the XWF ring. He opens the cabinet above the sink to reveal one cup. He grabs the cup and opens the fridge where there is nothing but a single carton of milk right in the middle. He pours the milk into his cup and there's exactly enough to fill it all the way up. Evertrust looks at the empty carton for a second and then his forearm gently springs back over his shoulder, sending the carton off camera and into a void where all garbage presumably evaporates.

Evertrust is sacrificing a lot by continuing to live under human standards even though he has gained access to much better means of living. Even the thought of having to keep milk cold and having to toss away the empty container with physical propulsion is absurd to Evertrust. When he recently commented that he likes his milk warm just as much as the next bloke, he was actually talking about something very different than most people would think... he doesn't take milk out of a fridge and stick it into a microwave when he wants warm milk.

Just a few steps after leaving Evertrust's home and the scene changes drastically. The ropes pull up the one dimensional houses and the painted sky is replaced by darkness. Stars begin to pop out of the blackness, one by one, very slowly as they populate the sky above. A cold chill sways through the air from the east as Evertrust's voice echoes from the distance.

If there's one thing you believe in with all your hearts, let it be this - You don't know; three words that will guide you without flaw if you remember them at the most important times of your life. You don't know.

and that's all...
you need...
to ever trust.

Who is that person flickering into the distant unknown? That is correct... You don't know.

A fade out would only be necessary if you knew what light looked like.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣'s post:
(07-29-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-25-2013)