Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker The Hurt [ mod note: >20 min past deadline ]
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-25-2013, 11:21 AM

Still seated in front of the camera, Mystica has lost none of his signature smile. His horrid blue eyes still stare beyond the camera, as if looking through it. He can see everything so clearly now. Life is a joyous joke at this point. From behind the camera, Becky mirrors Mystica's smile. She is glad to see that Eli's teachings have gone to good use, and what that might mean for her. Freedom, perhaps? Mystica cannot read her emotions, as he is too busy in thought. After a minute or two of staring intently at the camera, he speaks.

"Mr. Gilmour. See, I refer to you as such because I respect you. Respect. Something a bit beyond your faulty grasp of the English language. But I could go on like you, reiterating the same insults over and over and over ad nauseum. Instead, let's skip the usual fat jokes. Because as you said, you're not fat. You're a being of pure muscle and rippling man-flesh. Flesh that is just all too eager to be torn asunder. You LOVE the sight of blood, don't you mate? Love it like you could never love a woman -- more than any person could ever offer you. Your love affair with violence and brutality knows no bounds. Japan surely was some sort of battleground for you, eh? You're a regular samurai from those old exploitation films. Throw a thousand men at you, and you walk out bloodstained but alive. So tell me...will you commit hari-kari when you lose? I'd very much like to see that! And I'll gladly be your witness! That's the fellow that gets to cut your head off, roight? Yeah, I'd like to keep that ugly face of yours for a trophy. It'll look nice up on the wall next to the tag belt.

See, you talk about accomplishments. All the pain you've endured, how your blood will drive you insane. You said it would open the demon inside. That's a laugh, mate. The demon inside. I thought you were pain incarnate, but fuck me, there's something more? Got me shakin' in my stylish loafers. Kidding. I'm barefoot.

Your conscience doesn't scream aloud at what you do to people. That's nice. To live as a psychopath. To live in the shroud of evil. Admirable. Walk in the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil. Now you're talking my language. Unless you'd like me to speak in food metaphors? No, no. Uh, more gory images. Let's stick with blood n' guts. And you say I've never faced pure evil. Good God, man. Have you no idea? Have you no idea the things I've been forced to endure? We're all scarred, Peter. Inside, outside, spiritually, physically. I always like to say that every scar tells a story. Tell me what this one tells you, Peter."

Mystica shifts to reveal a rather jagged scar running down the side of his abdomen. He chuckles, then finally bursts into laughter.

"I'm kidding! That's an appendectomy from when I was 8! You're so full of bloodlust, you want to make a tale out of the abuse you put your body through in the name of chasing something pointless. Tell me, when you were tossed 30 feet off that cage, through two tables, and onto C4, did it leave a nice wound? And what was the paycheck? How much yen did you earn? Was it worth the suffering? All that destruction you put your body through has weakened you. It's weakened your bones, Peter. I can hear them grind as you walk. Can you imagine how easy it will be to break your neck? Heck, you could trip and smash you kneecaps to pieces on the floor. So why not let me just...put you out of your misery? All your hard work is not worth the scar on your soul. I want to open some old wounds. Let me tear open those old scars and see what stories they have to tell. I used to be a writer. I'll write all your stories down on the canvas. My ink? Your blood. And let's see what demons crawls out of your rotting corpse. We'll be real good friends, they and I. We can all write the story of Peter Gilmour, here laid to rest. Yeah, a nice epitaph. "He didn't need to prove he was a badass." That'll look real nice. All the children can come and giggle at the white boy who ran off to Japan to save himself from a life of difficulty -- the man who put his body through hell, only to be welcomed home in the fires. Ten seconds is all it takes to die. I don't plan on killing you, Peter. But I'll be glad to show you how it feels to come that close. Ten seconds, Peter.

Ten seconds is all it takes to bleed out on the floor."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
DeathMerchant (07-25-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-25-2013, 12:28 PM

((OOC: My bad for the lateness. I'm apparently when it comes to PST. I don't want y'all to think I'm an ass for sandbagging. Wasn't my intention.))

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-25-2013, 08:10 PM

No problem. Usually 10-15 minutes over the deadline is okay, but after that I can't let it pass.

It isn't sandbagging either. I believe sandbagging is where you wait until the final day to bombard your opponent with RPs. So you're good there. As long as you give your opponents something to work with during the week, you can slap them around on the last day all you want without fear of sandbagging.

Good stuff this week, by the way.

Also, this late RP will count towards next week so your time isn't completely wasted.
Hate Post Like Post