Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Beam me up Scotty
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-24-2013, 03:48 PM

The scene opens to Andrew, dressed in the same white suit from his earlier promo, walking quickly with his hands in his pockets, down a dark alleyway. As he moves further down he comes across a large metal door, a window next to the door has a small neon open sign, flashing, but just barely. He stops at the door and looks nervously both ways down the deserted alley before lightly knocking. A young Asian woman dressed in scantily clad lingerie opens the door, twirling her hair with her finger and looking at Andrew inquisitively.

"Yes?"

Andrew's eyes widen as he quickly stammers out an apology.

"S..... Sorry ma'am, I must have the wrong place, I'm looking for a Mikael?"

The young woman quickly grasps him by the sleeve of his suit and pulls him inside, slamming the door behind him.

"Mikael this way."

She roughly grabs his hand and begins pulling him to a door on the far side of the small room.

"Hold on one bloody minute, I can walk myself."

The girl stops pulling on him and turns around to stare at him coldly.

"All you Americans the same."

In one quick motion Andrew grasps the girl by the neck and slams her off the wall, causing a picture to fall, and puts his menacingly close to hers.

"Don't ever even think about calling me a yank again."

Just as quickly he lets the woman go and she slumps to the ground, looking up at him with intrigue.

"Ooooooh aggressive, I like that."

She puckers her lips and blows him a kiss as he turns and walks toward the door.

"Gor blimey, what the hell did I get myself into."

Moaning can be heard from behind the door and Andrew hesitates for a moment before knocking loudly. The moaning stops and rustling replaces it as a big, burly man opens the door, shutting out the rest of the room with his massive frame.

"Who are you?"

The massive man's Russian accent boomed throughout the room even though he seemed to be talking barely above a whisper.

"Mikael I presume? I'm Andrew, we spoke on the phone earlier."

Andrew extends his hand and the man shakes it.

"Oh yes, Mr. Aldway, I hope you found the place without any trouble."

"None at all, so are you ready?"

The man takes a quick glance behind him.

"Yep, I believe so, please come in."

He pulls the door back and motions for Andrew to come inside. As he enters the room another young Asian woman quickly walks by him with a towel wrapped around her. Andrew's eyes follow the girl as she passes by and he laughs.

"So, seems like you've been having fun."

The man looks at him puzzled, then he lets out a large, booming laugh.

"Fun, no, money, yes."

He rubs his fingers together in a money gesture as Andrew looks around the room containing multiple bright lights focused on a small dirt brown couch, with a large camera on the other side.

"Ah I see, so, are we ready?

Mikael slaps him on the shoulder.

"Of course, whenever you are comrade."

Andrew nods, walks over to the couch and stares at it, as if debating on whether to sit on it or not. But he obviously double thinks it because instead he stands a few feet away, only half in the spotlight, as Mikael takes his place behind the camera, presses a button and a red light comes on the front of the camera, showing he started recording.

"So earlier you saw me at a famous land mark of Singapore, standing next to the Hindu deities Krishna and Murugan, now I come to you from a whore house in a less fortunate part of town."

Behind the camera Mikael looks slightly confused but gives him a thumbs up.

"But since there are new people throwing their hat into the tournament all the time I have to keep up on everyone. Now there's only one new person since earlier today, and honestly I would have left him alone to waste away in his own self pity, but once again we have another lonely homophobic invalid who needs to mention The Connection in his promo to garner any attention to himself, well you, just like the dim wit Mr. Rebel, have most certainly garnered The Connection's attention and I'm not sure if you truly comprehend the ramifications of your words. All you have to do is look at the list of names, The Incredible People, The Crimson Knights, Shawn Steele, your name can easily be next on that list Mr. Radio, there's no Scotty to beam you up, but there most certainly is a group willing to put you down."

Andrew makes a cutting motion and the red light on the camera fades as Mikael once again booms with laughter.

"I think that's good, you'll post it for me won't you?"

"Of course, it will be up within the hour."

Andrew once again reaches out and shakes the hand of Mikael.

"Thank you sir."

Mikael takes his massive arm and places it around Andrew's shoulder.

"And now, we can discuss other business, don't think I didn't see you eyeing up my girls."

Andrew nods his head as Mikael laughs again and the two leave the room as the camera fades out.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post