Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ballad of Mr. Radio IV Act III (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-24-2013, 01:09 PM

Ballad of Mr. Radio IV Act III

Previously on Ballad of Mr. Radio... Radio, Shawn, and Varen traveled to the Planet of Misla to complete a mission only to be tricked by Father Flokyok who ended up shooting Varen in the heart causing Varen to bleed out before they could get him to the med bay. Radio and Shawn then got back on to the Leviathan to plan out what they were going to do next. They decided that they would travel to Zylonia next and recruit the mercenaries Gunnar Murphy and Krios. When they arrived they were directed to a hotel which was actually a Space strip club and found them both on the third floor with Gunnar completely intoxicated and they were forced to talk to Krios. Krios agreed to join their crew but on one condition. When they all got back onto the ship Krios walked up to Radio and told him the real condition instead of asking for access to the armory. They both wanted help taking out a rival mercenary group on the planet Cherub. Radio agreed and went back up to his cabin in which he found his old friend Jessica Williams. They got into a little "session until Gunnar murphy had finally woken up and interrupted their little fun time. Gunnar left after interrupting for about three minutes and then Radio and Jessica got back to what they were doing. Radio, Shawn, Gunnar, and Krios arrived on the Planet Avelon, Breleton Sector. They found it to be rather beautiful with the Shining sun making the Building shine, All the friendly people, the light blue trees also gleaming off of the tree. everything about Avelon was beautiful. They then went to the council and were told where to find their target. They walked out to the forest, where the Retired assassin was supposedly at. They then heard gunfire and fan into the old warehouse in which they found the old assassin being strangled by a different assassin with a black cloak on.

All four of us pulled out our guns and pointed them at the man in the Black cloak. I told him to let the old man go and step away from the table. The man dropped the older man and hopped off of the table. He told us to look around and tell him what we see. I looked around and saw death everywhere, their were corpses on the floor, in the rafters, pinned to the wall. The walls were old and grimy, along with the windows and all the tables. Everything in the warehouse was just old and worn out. The man in the Black cloak turned around and it was Bloodlust in a black outfit instead of his usual Red and Black. He started to say that this man was an abomination and has been killing his people for decades. This man is the leader of all the renegades. This man was his father. Apparently Rex had changed his name from Robert Delock. Bloodlust pulled out his sword and put it up to Roberts neck. I walked up to Bloodlust and told him not to do this, Maybe he can talk it out. Turn his father to the assassin order again. Bloodlust looked at me and ripped his mask off. His face is scared up beyond belief, He has three scares going down his left eye, one big scar going across his face, a deep scar down the left side of his face, and it looks like nail scratches on his nose. He told me that his father did this to him, every single one of these scars is because of him.

Bloodlust then started to poke his sword slightly into his fathers neck, just enough for a little blood to gush out. told Bloodlust to let his father stand up and they can sort it out in any way they would like. Bloodlust got off of Robert and let him stand up. I asked them both if they either wanted to make up or fight to the death. Without hesitation Bloodlust took out his extra sword a threw it to his father. Robert caught the sword and asked his son that he is going to kill him. I backed up and let the Father and son finish this feud that has been going on for decades. Bloodlust got into a defensive stance and walked towards Robert. Robert threw the first swing only to be deflected by Bloodlust. Bloodlust then swung at Robert side. Robert blocked it with his sword and then elbowed Bloodlust in the jaw. Bloodlust backed up and did a upper hand swing which Robert dodged and he went for a middle stab and Bloodlust grabbed Roberts sword a Swung himself behind Robert and went for the kill but Robert blocked the attack by putting his sword behind him. Robert kicked Bloodlust in the stomach and pushed him away. Bloodlust started to swing multiple times to make this fight quicker and now they were deflecting each others swings every time one of them swung at the other. Bloodlust jumped in the air and did a spinning attack only to be reversed by Robert by Robert putting his sword through Bloodlusts stomach.

Bloodlust dropped to his knees and then fell face first to the ground. Robert then turned his attention to us and he looked at me and told me if he wanted him on his squad he wanted me to finish Bloodlust off. I looked at him and told him that Bloodlust is going to die anyways why do anymore damage? Robert walked over to Bloodlust and pointed at him and told me to finish him. I looked at him in his eyes and said no. He walked up to me and got into my face and told me to do it again. Out of nowhere Blood suddenly just gushed all over my face. Then next thing I knew Roberts head fell off his body and his body fell straight down. A wounded Bloodlust was behind him holding his sword at hand and looking at his father fall to the ground. Bloodlust then dropped his sword and dropped to his knees again. I assisted Bloodlust back to his feet and I yelled at Shawn to help me with him. Me and Shawn were holding Bloodlust back up so we could bring him back to the Leviathan. We had to walk through the Breleton city center to get to the ship. The city center is where all of the Markets are, A majority of people are, and the cleanest roads were. Bloodlust was dripping blood every second and we needed to get to the ship before Bloodlust suffered the same fate as Varen.

We rushed Bloodlust to the med-bay where Jessica had been on her computer doing research. We laid Bloodlust on the closest bed to the door. The med bay was some what small but it was big enough for a doctor or two to work. There were computers on the left side, four beds on the right side, and all the medical supplies were at the back of the room. Jessica quickly walked over to the bed where the extremely wounded Bloodlust was now laying. She told me to go grab some medical wrap, the Med-shots, and the Plasmic med-shots. the difference between med-shots and Plasmic medi-shots are that the Plasmic ones don't just stop the pain but also completely heal the wound. Jessica started to put some of the regular medi-shots inside of the wound and immediately afterwards she told Bloodlust that this is going to hurt a lot. She jammed the Plasmic medi-shot needle into the wound. Bloodlust screamed in Agony. Bloodlust passed out from the pain, Jessica then started to wrap the wound with the Medical Wrap. She told us to get out because she just saw that she has to poke a hole in the wrap and do surgery on the wound. Apparently A shard of Robert's sword had gotten stuck in his stomach, he must've gotten stabbed hard. Me and Shawn walked out and walked to the crew meeting table. Also known as, The lunch table. Me, Shawn, Gunnar, and Krios all sat down at the table and started to talk about what the next plan was. Shawn suggested that only three of us should go on the missions because someone is going to have to defend the ship, because Jessica isn't going to be able to defend all of it, anyways she's busy attending to Bloodlust right now. Krios rose his..."hand" and said that he will defend the ship while me, Shawn, and Gunnar are off doing missions. then Shawn said that he would defend the ship when Me, Gunnar, and Krios go on that mission on Cherub. I told them that it sound like a plan and we all went back to our rooms to get some rest.

Chatting with Radio!
Hi there! it's me Mike Radio! I'm here to tell all of you idiots that I honestly don't give a shit about any of you! I don't care about the audience, I don't care about the rest of the roster, I didn't care about my match on Monday...at all...I'm here to just give a big middle finger to this fucking company.
[Image: 600full-shannon-leto.jpg]
So yeah, Oh and about what Jonny Rebel said
Quote:There are a few guys that seem to have what it takes, like The Connection, but the rest are a joke.
Seriously? The Connection? What is Jonny Rebel thinking? I know he new and all but I don't think so! I could take them down when I'm not even trying! If I was trying I would probably kill them by accident! The Connection can go connect their dicks to Ricky Desmond's ass for all I care! honestly I know I'm not going to win this shitty tournament but I might as well give it a shot right? I mean Sid Feder is a psychopath, and that's me saying that! Don't get me wrong but That guy isn't indestructible and if anyone's going to do it...It's not going to be fucking one of those annoying little worms that get under everyone's skin I'm talking about you...lu, Jonathon Thomas Cross! I'm sorry i'm just in a fun mood right now. So I'm going to finish this off by saying...Radio Transmission out! Was that stupid or do I need something else, maybe something like Fuck you Bitch I ain't talking no more! Too straight forward. Maybe, the good old fashioned Goodbye.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post