Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback for most recent RP
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-23-2013, 01:43 PM

The Truth Within

May I have some feedback I'm starting a little fresh and I want to know what people think?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-23-2013, 04:08 PM

You have a lot of run-on sentences::

The lights are blinding, his eyes are trying to get use to the bright light just like when you wake up in the morning and you're trying to get use to the real world again and all he did was close his eyes for a second just to take some weight off of his heavy eyes because he was tired and the heavy burdens he had was taking it’s toll on his body and they all seem to target one part of him which was his eyes.

This seems to read smoother::

The lights are blinding and his eyes are trying to get use to the bright light. You know like when you wake up in the morning and you're trying to get use to the real world again. All he did was close his eyes for just a second to take some weight off of his eyelids. He was tired and the heavy burdens he had were taking their toll on his body and they all seem to target one part of him; his eyes.

I dunno, just my opinion. Try to read your role play a few times before posting it. Or have someone else read it.

Only reason I'm throwing my two sense into this thread is because I'm an English major in college.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-23-2013)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-23-2013, 05:07 PM

Fair enough and thank you for your feedback I appreciate your opinion
Hate Post Like Post