Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Apologies
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-22-2013, 03:26 PM

The camera opens up to Andrew sitting quietly, reading a newspaper, in a dark room with a small reading light on the aged oak desk in front of him. His lips visibly move as he continues reading before sighing with finality and putting the paper down in front of him.

"Well this is slightly embarrassing but I have a few people to apologize to. I'd like to say sorry to X-Raided, even before I actually kick his ass. My previous comment about him, calling him Anderson, was obviously me not doing my homework, not only is he not Anderson Silva, but he's never even been in the UFC period. Well of course you can see how I got confused seeing as how his story just so happens to match up so perfectly with the spider's, except for one key difference, Mr. Raided only fought a bunch of beer bellied, out of shape, college drop outs in some pathetic regional mixed martial arts promotion instead of real athletes."

He shakes his head, maybe at himself for thinking X-Raided was that talented or maybe at the fact that what he was saying was probably true.

"Actually you know what, screw your bloody apology, I should be apologizing to Anderson Silva. So you know what, Anderson if you're out there watching I sincerely apologize for comparing this pathetic cunt to you sir."

The apologetic tone in his voice made it seem like he was being genuine, but it was hard to tell with the underlying cockiness to the statement.

"Actually you know what scratch that too, you still owe me sixty dollars for paying for that pathetically boring fight with Demian Maia back in two thousand and ten, but enough of the 'real' sport, I'd also like to apologize to one of my opponents this week that I have seemingly forgotten in all my rants about clowns and whatnot."

He throws his hands up in a disgusted way, then shrugs his shoulders.

"So Lightning, I'd like to apologize to you, your wife and your child. Actually now that I think about it screw you too, it's not like you've been around enough for me to really have anything to say, so of course it's easy to see why I'd forget you, because you are forgettable. But I think that's enough undeserved apologies for one day, Anderson I'll be looking for your apology on the internet. Now onto the twit of the day Lightning, XWF's very own fan favourite who likes to run with heels."

He chuckles at the alien idea that someone who the fans love so much would run with a group like The incredible People.

"Gor blimey, I swear I've never met someone as confused as you, Elton John doesn't even seem to compare to you, it's quite comical to watch really. Not to say you're the same kind of confused, I mean you clearly have a wife and a child so I would hope not."

He leans back in his chair and places his feet up on the desk.

"And don't be getting all offensive that I mention your beautiful wife, it's obvious you want people to take notice of her or she wouldn't be involved on camera, or are you just doing it because you don't want everyone to realize how confused you truly are?"

He chuckles again before his face fades into seriousness and he takes his feet off the desk, and leans slightly forward in his chair.

"But don't worry I won't hold it against you, I really could care less about your personal life and I'm sure most here in the XWF would say the same. So onto what people actually want to hear about, the match Monday night, The Incredible People against The Connection. The chokers against the future, however you want to say it, it all ends in the same way with Morrison, Austin and I with our hands raised, and you going back home to tell your daughter that you once again made yourself look like a fool by dragging your family into something they have no business being in."

He places his feet back on the table and leans back.

"Because Lightning in case you haven't realized, we don't care if you're the tag team champions, we don't care if you're part of The Incredible People, The Black Circle, Anderson Silva or any other random wanker who walks in off the street with an attitude and a pathetic back story, around here The Connection are judge, jury and executioner and Lightning, you and your friends walked right into the court room with blood stains on your hands, and things aren't looking good for any of you."

Andrew leans back in his chair and puts his feet back up on the desk again as the scene fades to black.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-22-2013)