Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadline extensions for the week of July 22nd
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-22-2013, 05:33 AM

We're back! We took the time to fix up a couple back-end things all at once during our downtime, so hopefully it will be a long time (if ever) that the boards surprise us with an error of this magnitude. As far as I know, all data was retained and nobody should be missing anything that they posted, but let me know if you discover otherwise.

Anyway... since this means we've pretty much missed a whole day of XWF... Madness deadline is extended 24 hours. So basically the deadline is tomorrow at noon instead of today at noon.

Since some Warfare RPers were also inconvenienced by missing a day, I'd like to extend that deadline to Thursday, 12 noon.

Thanks everyone for being patient! I know some of you didn't know what to do without us! lol

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(07-22-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-22-2013), Andrew Morrison (07-22-2013), DeathMerchant (07-25-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-22-2013), John Austin (07-22-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-22-2013), Ricky Desmond (07-22-2013), Tony Santos (07-22-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-22-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-22-2013, 09:28 AM

good job shane!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-22-2013, 11:03 AM

Do you have any idea how boring work was last night? I was forced to take a nap!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-22-2013, 12:09 PM

should we make our rp's say "this thursday night"?

just asking. I assume since the show is now on thursday for this week only, it can be acceptable..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post