Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title Match with Solange
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-21-2013, 09:13 AM

Solange: Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm your XWF Bad Bitch champion Solange Holloway, the baddest bitch in the land! Ladies and gentlemen I'm speaking today to the ladies of the XWF. Just in case you didn't hear about our press conference, I unveiled to the world my title, and gave an open challenge to any bad bitch out there. So for the benefit of those who didn't hear said challenge, I'll ask again: Is there anyone out there that would like to face me, Solange Holloway, the baddest bitch in the land, in a one on one match for the XWF Bad Bitch title? And please be fast about 'cuz anyone will tell you: When you make me wait, I get my answer! So does anyone have a wet enough pussy to accept my challenge?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr.Natural's post:
Prototype45 (08-13-2013)