Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Meet Ricky Desmond (RP2)
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-20-2013, 12:13 PM

I swing around in my office chair, putting my feet up on the desk for a brief moment. Clean shaven, in a suave blue suit I place my hand on my chin. Then I stare deeply into the camera in preparation for the message I am about to send. I shake my head, and I brush aside all the papers on my desk to the floor. I begin to proclaim, with a sad smile on my face.

“Business is second to MY XWF from here on out…

I have a few things I would like to address and I will start with you Shawn Steele. You are evidently a brute force in the ring, and I would never question your abilities. Am I scared of you? No. Do I think you’ll be an easy man to fight? No. You can continue to question why I never approached you to join my little group… Well the answer is clear and simple. You do not strike me as a team player and more than anything you strike me as a loner. So there’s my reasoning.

I want to make a few things extremely clear to you though. If you really think you stand a chance of taking The Connection apart one by one then you are sadly mistaken. The Crimson Knights got a taste of what we are capable of and I am hoping that you understood the message that we sent. Or is the Oregon mind of yours too thick to comprehend? Let’s face it, you’re hardly going to be a challenge to anyone on Mastermind are you?

I notice that you are seeking revenge on John Austin? Well Shawn, you’re clearly deluded if you think John needs to fight you again. He beat you. So get off your high horse of saying you think you should have won because the referee hit that mat three times and you got pinned. Who knows? Maybe you just haven’t evolved like the rest of us into someone who understands simple rules? Let’s face it, most people from Portland haven’t evolved sufficiently yet. You know Shawn, we all sprang from apes, it just seems like you didn’t spring far enough.

We are not afraid of you Shawn and you’re right, I am a smart man. That’s why on Madness I will outwit you and I will defeat you because when all is said and done even if you were twice as smart as you are now, you would still be thick as shit. I would say, you’re a smart man, don’t bother showing up. We both know you’ll be there on Monday and we both know that’s because you’re deluded in your own strength. Suffocated by fury and anger. Your temper will get the better of you and I will walk away with my first victory in XWF. If you are expecting anything different then you are in for a somewhat unpleasant surprise.

You’re all angry and wound up because you lost last week? Oh no, cry me a river Shawn. You were right when you said that no one’s seen me in the ring. I fought the independent circuit for a challenge until I was finally offered a spot on the grand roster of Monday Night Madness by our GM Paul Heyman. The guy has a natural eye for talent, much like me. You’re wrong about one thing though, I’m yet to truly flaunt my money. Business has only just picked up, and it’s not going to stop soaring until I say it can stop soaring.

I’m a mystery you say? No. I’m no mystery. I am exactly what you see, and what you see is a business man who can fight. I hold no claims of being a man who can pull off 500 holds, but I sure as heck no I can beat the crap out of a man until he’s barely got a pulse. We aren’t alike, so stop wishing that we were. I made an immediate impact before I even stepped into that ring where as you’re yet to do anything that anyone gives a shit about. WHERE ARE THE TAG TEAM BELTS NOW? They’re plunked over Mystica’s grateful shoulders and wrapped around Eric Rex’s slightly large waist. All because I decided the tag team champions needed taking out! That’s why they’re not going to be here this week, and they sure as hell won’t be here next week. I wouldn’t be surprised if we never saw them again. So keep hold of that battle royal win Shawn, because you won’t be doing anything worthwhile anytime soon because I’m going to beat you down, and make sure you never get back up.”

I take a deep breath and raise my eyebrow. I take a gulp of water from the glass in front of me as it rushes down my throat.

“A great man once said, ‘Money equals power’. A far greater man responded by saying ‘No. Power equals power.’ You see Paul Heyman runs this show, and he is far more powerful than me. I hold more money than him, but he remains way more powerful than me. You see Shawn, it disappoints me that a man with so much potential is too fucking stupid to see what’s right in front of him. A long future of men beating the crap out of you, and you making them look good just because you’re a big bad monster. Thanks for that Shawn, although it’s not like I need any help making an impact now, is it?”

I cackle evilly. Before moving onto a much larger subject.

“It’s already obvious that I am a man with plenty to say. However, I think there might be one man that has a little too much to say. Everyone knows who I’m talking about. Luca Arzegotti. The only man in XWF who literally bows down to the King, John Madison. Tell me Luca, are the rumours about John Madison true?”

Ricky waves his little finger at the camera, laughing as he does so.

“I know what you’ll say to that, jokes about you sucking up to Madison are obvious? They’re easy? Well you would be right, but that’s because you make it so damn easy. Unoriginal I hear you cry? There’s no need to come up with something original though, if the same old insult is so damn funny and seems to hurt you so damn much.

I understand, that just like Shawn Steele, you want to crush the Connection before the ball even gets rolling. Well you’re too late I’m afraid. The ball is well and truly rolling and we’re not going anywhere in a hurry. Feeling threatened Luca? I mean you seem pretty determined to undermine every single one of us in your pathetic little messages.

This is not a group full of whiners. This a group full of men who want change… If they disappoint me, they’ll be out on their ass like someone on the Apprentice. They are yet to show weakness. They actually show potential. Granted, maybe being part of this group will give them all the little boost they need but they don’t need to be in this group. They just want to be in this group. I have no doubt that they’ll impress me on Monday, just like I shall impress them. I find it interesting that you state ‘Madison can't be bothered to waste his time on many people, hence why I've stepped up my game in recent months. Not because I'm an asskisser (by the way, nice insult there, I can feel the originality seeping off of it) but because it's frankly fun’. Do you see how hypocritical this is? You feel the need to up your game just for the King, because it’s ‘fun’. That’s the most bullshit excuse to live inside Madison’s crack den, pun intended, which I have ever heard.

Unfortunately Luca, you are nothing but John Madison’s lap dog and that’s why it’s so frustrating. You could easily be the top dog around here but instead you allow yourself to play second fiddle to the King, who in my opinion is more suited to the title ‘Queen’, Madison.

You seem awfully proud of how ‘mean’ you are but I’m afraid we are not in the school playground anymore so there’s nothing that great about being ‘mean’. Don’t call me a schoolyard bully when you seem content on being ‘Mr. Mean’. Which is well and truly laughable.

I’m not writing any of their promos. They’re free to say what they want.

Luca, Shawn, and every other fuck tard who seems to hold intent on destroying the Connection can join the line, because the bull’s-eye is on our back, but none of you have the bottle or the skill to hit a bull’s-eye. Keep hitting the outer bull with your ludicrous insults… I love talking the talk, but come Monday, the talking will be finished and Shawn Steele will be breathing through a tube on a plane to Cuba…

That… is a fact.”

I push the camera away and swing around in my chair, gazing upon the outside… careless once more.

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ricky Desmond's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-20-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-20-2013), Andrew Morrison (07-20-2013), Nightmare (07-20-2013), Shawn Steele (07-21-2013)