Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Revelry: Special Attractions (Rules Explanation)
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-22-2024, 06:46 PM

Alright y'all.

You didn't ask for them.

But dammit, you're gettin' them.

What Are The Events?

I'll list them in the order presented in the IC post:

The Gentleperson's Duel

• Match type: Singles
  • Word Count: 1000 Max
  • Requirements: Shoot only, must only say positive things about your opponent. The winner is the person who is the kindest.
  • NOTE: If there is enough interest for this particular match, we can do more than one.

Franzian Frolic
  • Match type: Tag
  • Word Count: 1000 Max per team
  • Requirements: Must be written in a Shakespearean Sonnet.

Man From Nantucket Battle Royal
  • Match type: Over-The-Top-Rope Elimination Match (ring is inside a giant grape stomping vat)
  • Word Count: 500 Max
  • Requirements: Must be written in Limerick form.

What Are The Prizes?

No titles or big prizes are inherently on the line for these matches; just IC universe-building stuff. I'm planning on having a few XWF-specific wines made and would like the winners to be able to name them (I'll need to approve them, of course), but aside from that these are just for funsies events. If people want to make more out of them than that, let me know and we'll figure something out.

Who Can Participate?

[Image: tumblr_n4h4kyyVaL1smcbm7o1_500.gif]

When I say it, I mean it; anyone and everyone can participate in these matches. It could be your main character, your side character, a character you've tooled around with but never had a place for, John Blade, Chet Dakota, that one character you know wouldn't fly anywhere else but here, The Pissgate Guys, you name it, its all good.

Who Is Judging The Matches?
[Image: icegif-1093.gif]

For these particular matches, since there are different stipulations than normal, I asked to judge them. That said, they won't be judged as you would probably expect them, but these are also for fun matches; so long as they're within the stipulations and are entertaining, you'll be fine.

...That said, DM me if you would like to attempt to bribe me.

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dionysus's post:
Dolly Waters (04-23-2024), King Kieran (04-23-2024), Prince Adeyemi (04-23-2024)
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-23-2024, 03:55 AM

Had a few questions about this, so I figured it’s best to address it here too:

These are not the only stipulations for the PPV.
Hate Post Like Post