Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I'm going to be look forward to this...
Adam Rollins

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2013, 09:46 AM

Walking through the airport, Adam Rollins grins to himself. A TLC match...his 1st one in this company, in fact. He's going to be looking forward to this. The pain...the mayhem...this is right up his ally. Adam Rollins is wearing a black jacket, jeans, and some boots. He has sun glasses on as he heads to his jet. He is in this match with Death Merchant against Agent Orange & Sweet Cheapshots. We should work well together, as we're both about causing pain.

Making it to the jet, he sits down and an old man sits into the chair next to him. The old man yawns and said "Man, sometimes, it's better to ride a bus. Cost less than on jet." "Not as fast though..." Adam said, not really caring to talk to the old man. The man looked like he was about to say something when the man's eyes close and he begins to have a heart attack. Adam looks unsure what to do while some people come to help. After sending the old man to somewhere to get help, a hot young woman sits next to Adam. She grins at him. He grins back. This might not be so bad....

An hour later after the jet lands at the next Air Port, It is 9:00PM. Adam Rollins heads out to a bar. Taking a sip of beer, he pay’s the barkeep and walks back to a port next to a lake, with a tree nearby. The camera man sits everything up. Adam crosses his arms, leaning against a tree. The camera man said “Now!” Show time….

“This Wednesday on Warfare, I will be teaming up with Death Merchant against Agent Orange and Sweet Cheapshots in a TLC match. But I’m sure if you had watched the show, you would know that. Now me and Death Merchant, we both have one thing in common: We both like to hurt people and we don’t give a @#$% who it is we face. Would I like to join the Angels of Death? Sure, but I am a member of The Incredible People. But anything can happen…..”

Adam, now no longer leaning against the tree, walks forward and said “When you step into the ring with me, know that I am relentless…that I am merciless…that nothing you can do can stop me. I am the devil himself….a monster that cannot be controlled. I and Death Merchant will make sure that you won’t be walking by yourself when this match is over. Every Chair shot, every time we jump off a ladder or send you into a table, means you will be one step closer to the ends of any hope you have of ever reaching the top of this company. I don’t care what I have to do to win this match; I will do whatever it takes! This is your one and only change to save yourself. No sell the match….stay home with your wife’s….with your children….I, along with Death Merchant, will make sure that the ring shall be hell.”
Adam pulls out a lighter and then a doll and light’s it on fire. He holds it as the Camera fades to black

End of Video
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adam Rollins's post:
DeathMerchant (07-22-2013)