Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
letter to Luca and others
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-19-2013, 11:34 AM

Andrew is sat upon a computer chair at a small desk with a pen in one hand and a piece of paper in front of him. He looks up from the desk momentarily and stares at the wall as a women's scream comes from one of the surrounding rooms. He looks back down at the piece of paper and begins writing while talking aloud.

"Dear Mr. Heyman, it's come to my attention that writing letters is the new way of doing things around here so I thought I'd give it a try, please make sure this note comes to the attention of Mr. Arzegotti and my opponents this Monday."

He scratches his head and another loud scream is heard, he continues speaking, louder this time in an attempt to drown out the continued screaming.

"First Mr. Arzegotti, I relish in the fact that by proving you wrong, I apparently prove you right. See Luca while you continue your tirade about people you apparently feel are irrelevant, you can't even answer the very simple question I asked you in the process, makes it seem like I may have caught the great mouth of Luca open before he had time to cover his ass with an unintelligent whimsical string of swear words like he does with everything else. I asked you a simple question Luca, you do what you ridicule other people for doing, and of course you have no response when you get called out on it."

The screaming in the background suddenly stops and he stops also, as if listening. He shakes his head yes and continues in his original lower tone.

"Quite frankly Luca you make me sick to my stomach, do you truly want yo take the whole Connection on at once? You do realize that talent is needed throughout the whole card right? And you know what, I won't lie, just like you said if I get the chance I most certainly will cheap shot you, but if I get that chance it will be much more than a broken nose for you. But you should be watching your back because as you saw at Leap of Faith I am not above giving someone a beating when they're not expecting it, and why should I be, the amount of cheap shots you have given far out way the amount I have, yet you still walk around with your nose in the air, so maybe it's time someone returns you the favor."

He smiles to himself as he continues talking aloud what he's apparently writing.

"But enough with The Black Circles resident clown, onto my opponents this upcoming Monday."

He stops for a moment and stares at the wall again as if formulating in his mind what he wants to put on paper.

"Where have all The Incredible People gone? All I see is that they're all very good at being incredibly non existent with their usually unearned feeling of superiority. Well this isn't a big surprise to me, they clearly poked a bear that they weren't prepared to shoot. It's like they threw a pebble at a cheetah and thought they could outrun it before it hunts them down and tears them limb from pathetic limb. It's like Canada thinking they could actually intimidate another country into doing something without their big sister, the united states, standing behind them ready to let them suck on the proverbial tit like the bunch of toddlers they truly are. In short, after Andrew Morrison, John Austin and myself hunt you down and send you back to mediocrity you all came from, The Connection will once again prove why we are the superior group around here and that your pathetic band of knicker wearing wankers might as well go back to all the different places you came from and be thankful that you can still walk, IF any of you can walk once the three of us are done with you. Sincerely The Connections very own Barmy Brit Andrew Aldway."

As he finishes up the letter he reaches in a drawer and pulls out an envelope that he places the letter in before sealing shut with a quick lick. He then gets up out of his chair and walks out of the room as the scene fades out.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post