Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 06:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets get it Xtreme
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

03-13-2024, 07:57 PM

The scene shows when the lights go out they hear wrestling has more than one royal family Kingdom hits and burst through fireworks and smoke and American nightmare Razor Blade appears on stage and comes out wearing his navy blue suit and stops at the ramp and spreads his arms apart and fireworks come out and fist pumps in the mid-air and slaps a few kids and adults hands and he climbs on top of the rope and spread his arms out once more and gets down and gets inside of the ring with Heather Halliwell when he shakes his hands with her he sits right alongside of her while taking to the XWF Universe
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Heather Halliwell: So Razor. What do u want to talk about?
The XWF Crowd went Oooh and cheered for both of them in the middle ring
American nightmare| Razor Blade: last month at Anarhcy I've defeated The Rickinator. but instead, I have to fight both men at the same time and it's a triple threat Xtreme rules where the winner receives a future title shot at March Madness or next week's Anarchy or Warfare to fight for an Anarchy Champion and Universal Champion at XWF.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Heather Halliwell: In Did you hear what Tommy and The Rickinator. were saying about you Rickinator said that you where being a di*k cause of what you did to him at last month's Anarchy in your Xtreme Rules and now it's you and The Rickinator and Tommy Wish in a triple threat Xtreme rules at Anarchy.
[Image: GIb8-hvXcAAWU75.jpg:large]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: The Rickinator. I've already proven to you once but the second one won't be your cause you see The Rickinator when I whack you up the side of your head I beat you inside of this middle ring and i'll be glade to do it once more when I take each one of you out in our triple threat and when that's all over I will be the one who gets a future title shot at March Madness or next week's Anarchy.
Heather Halliwell: do you even know what kind of Championship you might end up fighitng for after you win the triple threat tomorrow on Anarchy.
[Image: GIeNRC0WkAAY0GD.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: technically I don't know that quite yet but If I did win this triple threat and earn myself a future title shot I probably would go after XWF Universal Champion Ned Kaye. he will be my next challenger for his Championship after I win this Xtreme rules triple threat match tomorrow night on Anarchy at XWF.
Heather Halliwell: can you even defeat Tommy Wish and The Rickinator. at the same time this Thursday.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
American Nightmare |Razor Blade:  let's see how this match turns out cause if I get screwed or cheated out of my match with those two jacked asses then I will get my revenge and earn my way back up to getting my future title shot after I settle the score with Rickinator and Tommy Wish. tomorrow on Anarchy.
Heather Halliwell: anything else you like to see about Wish and Rickinator.
Halliwell lets Razor finish his sentence before exiting out of his seat
[Image: 4fdfa-17102388767561-1920.jpg?w=840]
American nightmare|Razor Blade: Tommy and Rickinator. this is not your story to tell it's my Story so if you two want to call me names in stuff go right ahead cause it's not gonna hurt my feelings and once I win this triple threat against you two fools I will be the last man standing and earn myself a shot at a future title shot and more final thing who's the Real American of XWF.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCOADEOgC8quKqQ...rnF2tpzf_w]
Razor drops the mic and shakes Heather Halliwell's hands when his Kingdom music hits once more he points at the March Madness sign and exits out of the ring slaps a few kids and adults hands and heads back to his locker room Heather Halliwell continues talking
Heather Halliwell: thanks for the support Razor. and good luck to you at Anarchy.
Heather Halliwell: we hope that Razor. can win his second match but over with twqo men of Rickinator and Tommy Wish. to see who gets to earn themselves a future title shot at any Championship of there choosing on Anarchy this week at XWF.
Scene fades to Razor is already in his locker room before his match begins this Thursday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Razor's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-14-2024), Jett Sterling (03-14-2024), The Rickinator (03-15-2024)