Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 07:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Holden Payne Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-14-2024, 12:17 PM

"Hello XWF, my name is Holden Payne, and I'm here to wrestle.

The ink on my contract is still wet, but I'm ready to step into that ring.

There isn’t much time to get something rolling, and rushing someone backstage just to line up a match isn’t my style.

So, I’m calling out all of the talent that’s been sitting on your asses and collecting checks without putting in the work. 

As far as I can tell, there's a lot of 'talent' listed on the roster than isn't actually on the roster.

I'm talking about the Mastermind's, Corey Black's and Peter Vaughn's of the world.

Any of you up for a challenge?

Out of all the talent in this company, there has to be someone looking for a real fight.

Maybe Doctor Louis D’Ville could stop wasting all of his time plotting his next move, make one? 

Hey Doc, if you want to sharpen your skills before they become so rusted they seize, I’m here, ready to go.

I'm not asking for an easy match or a shortcut. I want to face the best to prove I belong here. So, at The Revelry, let’s make it a night to remember. Whoever has the guts to step into the ring with me, I’ll be waiting.

Then when the bell rings, I’ll show you why they call me Holden Payne."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Holden Payne's post:
Dewey Gobblecoque (05-15-2024)
Madison Dyson Online
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

05-14-2024, 04:15 PM

Holy shit, talk about punching above your weight class.
Hate Post Like Post
Holden Payne Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-14-2024, 05:10 PM

“And I didn’t even have to put up my career to get a response. I think you’re busy that night, but if you’re up for a real challenge in my weight class, you know where to find me.”
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi (Yesterday)
Madison Dyson Online

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

05-15-2024, 11:12 AM

Hunty, this slammin' body is nowhere near your weight class. And what pray tell would I get out of facing you? I mean it's not like you have a career worth ending. Nor do I see a championship around your waist.

Sell this to me. Mama don't work for free.
Hate Post Like Post
Holden Payne Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-15-2024, 12:40 PM

"Madison, I get it. You're already booked, and I've got nothing to offer but the promise of a challenge. I doubt someone who was happy collecting her residuals just a few weeks ago would be interested in such a deal.

But it’s disheartening, you know? 

A company that boasts such a deep roster can't seem to produce a single legitimate challenge. 

I'm here to wrestle, to prove myself, and it seems like the real wrestlers are nowhere to be found.

So, if there's anyone out there with a little bit of pride left, step up. 

I'm ready. 

Are you?"
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Online

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

Yesterday, 03:25 PM

Alright, I'll tell you what. I'm gonna need a victory lap after I put Centurion down. So the first Anarchy after the PPV why don't you and I have your precious match?
Hate Post Like Post
Holden Payne Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

Yesterday, 05:11 PM

"I'm looking for a challenge at this pay-per-view, and you're talking about the next one. Isn't that something like three months from now? Are you sure you can stay active that long? 

I'm not, but if you really want to test yourself after your victory lap, I'll be here, ready and waiting. Until then, I'll continue to look for someone to step up at The Revelry..."
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Online

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

Yesterday, 07:19 PM

Ugh. Bitch, bitch, bitch!

Honey, Anarchy is one of our biweekly shows not a pay per view. So that ass kicking is coming sooner than you think. 
Hate Post Like Post
Holden Payne Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

Today, 02:44 AM

"Oh, my mistake. It must be the deafening silence between all of your screeching that through me off. I'll see you at Anarchy."
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

Today, 03:27 AM

I like this guy. Find a partner and maybe Ned and I will take you?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
Holden Payne (Today)
Holden Payne Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

Today, 06:16 AM

(Today, 03:27 AM)Prince Adeyemi Said: I like this guy. Find a partner and maybe Ned and I will take you?

"I'd love to accept, but I don't have any experience working tag team matches. On top of that hurdle,  judging by the response to my previous challenge, I'm not confident that I could find someone in time with a general ask, but it is worth a try...

*Ahem* Is there anyone willing to step up and team with an unknown for a chance at gold?"
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi (Today)