Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Days of Wine and Roses
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-14-2024, 08:16 PM

The days...of Wine and Roses...

Laugh and run away...like a child at play...

[Image: nose-swirl-animation.gif]

Hello, Anarchy.

It was only a matter of time before I entered into your hallowed halls. And in the main event, no less. I hope to not make my Anarchy debut a disastrous one. For as I said on Warfare, I am The Catalyst of the new era of XWF. And now is a time of choosing; to accept this new era for what it is and join in, or to try fighting against the inevitable march of progress.

History shows how the latter tends to work out.

You all know why I am here. Of my six Xtreme Championship defenses, one must be done on Anarchy. And odds are this will be my...strangest...defense to date.

For you see, I am here to stand across from "The Reaper" himself. Death incarnate.

...Or as he is also known, Pariah, the man who appears more like the leftover wrappings of a chocolate orange.

Now, you may be thinking, "surely you two have quite a lot in common; a flair for the dramatic, self-confidence that could be perceived as delusions of grandeur." And in the first instance you may be correct. There is a certain poise I carry myself that leaves others confused on how to handle me psychologically. After all, my namesake is the god of theater; why not have that flair?

But as for the second...the only one here with those delusions is Pariah.

Oh, did you anticipate me not knowing who you were, Pariah? Thinking you may have some unique edge due to your bizarre appearance and even more bizarre mannerisms? I took great interest in your recent match against Sean Parker. In particular, I like how what should have been a monumental victory that garnered you great attention and spotlight...resulted in you being eclipsed completely.

After all, how does one who secures a win against the current Anarchy Champion manage to be a footnote? I don't even think you sent a message to everyone else, unless that message was "I am Pariah, and I am nothing more than a tool of destruction for others to wield." Not one mention during the Anarchy title bout at Free For All. No mention of Death Incarnate beating the champion.

Oh what golden tears you must have wept.

But I am here to tell you, it is okay. You are much like myself, wanting to stand out as much as you can in order to jockey yourself into the best possible position for success.

Unfortunately for you, that means your path crosses mine.

And that is not a road you want to be standing long on.

You see, unlike your last match, there is no one that will be coming out with a distraction to help secure your victory. No distraction is going to spare you. You will have to hold your own against one of the most dominant competitors of twenty twenty-three. A man who is in pursuit of the opportunity of a lifetime. A man who is constantly watching his back, anticipating anyone and everyone looking to try and take what is mine. I have never been more focused in my entire career.

This is the mindset one needs in this new era of XWF.

You have to expect that your time to shine will be limited. That standing out doesn't mean taking on a crazed appearance that would get you thrown out of your local bingo hall. That when you win, it is because you fought tooth and nail for it, and when you lose, it is a lesson for improvement.

I have not made this Xtreme Title easy to take away. Ask Centurion. Ask Razor Blade. Ask Schism. Ask The Hawaiian Hardhead, if his skull isn't still ringing. Ask anyone who has tried to take me by surprise to rip this from me. In total, twelve have made the attempt, and all twelve have failed to relinquish this from me.

Do you understand who you are dealing with now?

I am The Lord of the Vine.

I am The Master of Revels.

I am Dionysus, The Catalyst of The New Era.

And I am inevitable.

Do not be surprised when I stand across the ring from you, Pariah, the self-proclaimed "Death incarnate," and I laugh heartily in your direction.

Because I am not in that ring with you.

You are in that ring with me.

Just the two of us.

The days of wine and roses.

...And you.

[Image: 8ae4190561355533e6c42355176e7ebf.gif]

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dionysus's post:
Jett Sterling (02-15-2024), Sean Parker (02-16-2024)