Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker it's time for Revenge
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-17-2024, 06:18 PM

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
When the lights goes out they hear the drum beat and heard the voices saying Wrestling has more than one royal family the Kingdom hit's and The XWF Universe was cheering until they saw some smoke on stage and burst out fireworks in then here comes The American nightmare Razor Blade. he spreads his arms and fist pump hid mid air hands where more fireworks hits in the back and walks down the ramp in slaps some children and adults he slaps his hand onto the steel steps and climbs on the top rope and spreads his arm once more and gets down and gets inside of the ring and the time keeper hands Razor a microphone while talking to XWF til the music fades down
XWF Chants Razor, Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor!
[Image: intro-1689103624.jpg]
The American nightmare|Razor Blade: Newark, New Jersey What do you want to talk about!
XWF Universe cheers for Razor and Newark New Jersey
[Image: 64acc3b5ee80c.image.jpg?resize=871%2C500]
American nightmare|Razor Blade: this past Sunday on Warfare i was inches away from becoming the new XWF X-Treme Champion until Harmon Gray son Hayes. stick his nose where it doesn't belong i mean what's your problem HGH. is it because i won my first DQ match with Mr Oz at Anarchy or was it because you're jealous of me that i had a X-Xtreme Championship and you didn't  cause what you did to me and Mr Oz at Anarchy was not cool
in that's why me and Mr Oz. are gonna beat the holly crap outta you come this Thursday on Anarchy and once I beat you and Mr Oz I'm getting my rematch for Dionysus  X- Xtreme Championship at the next Anarchy after I win my triple threat on XWF.
XWF Chants thank you Razor, thank you Razor thank you Razor thank you Razor
American nightmare|Razor Blade: oh this isn't a good bye I will be sticking around a lot until what Harmon Gray son Hays. had cost me last Sunday at Warfare and when I beat him and Mr Oz I'm entering this Last bloody battle royal at Free for all on XWF.
XWF you deserve it * clap you deserve it * clap you deserve it * you deserve it * you deserve it
[Image: 9e7fc-16897862379039-1920.jpg?w=840]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: but enough of this triple threat lets talk about my other Opponent for Free for all he goes by the name of John Black. and he wants a shot against me in a  normal match  at Free for all and I got news flash for you John Black i don't know what you do in the ring but you and I will see eye for an eye at Free for All as of right now i got some business to take care of with two Opponents of mine in they are Harmon Gray son Hays in Mr Oz at Anarchy and once I get through with them you and I will meet each other for the first time at Free for all and i hope you get to see my triple threat match this week on Anarchy
and after the match of mine lets you and i face to face next week on Anarchy before our match at Free for All PPV until I take the trash out of Harmon Gray son Hays and Mr Oz. will get there's for what's coming towards there way this Thursday at Anarchy on XWF.
American nightmare|Razor Blade: and once this match is over i don't want to see Harmon Gray son Hays. to distract me ever again or there will be some Consequences after we settle this match on Anarchy at XWF.
after Razor was about to close up he has one final word to say about HGH and Mr Oz
American nightmare|Razor Blade: i just like to say this if it wasn't for HGH he would've got that victory So Mr Oz. come Thursday and tell these people exactly who won at Anarchy.
Kingdom hits when Razor drops the mic and exits out of the Anarchy ring and heads back to the locker room before the Show begins
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razor's post:
Jett Sterling (01-17-2024)