Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Separate Ways
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-12-2024, 11:22 PM

Time to kick this year off with a bang, shall we? I am stepping into the ring against Noah Jackson. The sickest cunt around. Well, I hate cunts. There is a reason that I am known as the Daddy Of Violence because I bring the violence in spades. I am one of the most experienced competitors in the XWF and this is one of those battles I am looking forward to.

I don't need weapons to make an impact. Yes, I am a true master of the death-match arts but at the same time, I know how to hurt you without weapons. I may still be haunted by my past demons but I am okay with that. I am okay with going out there into battle even if I get my ass kicked.

Its never been about wins or losses with me. I will keep coming back for more pain and punishment. I am nearing 40 years old. One more month and the clock strikes. Another year of life for this drunkard from Boston. What would I ever be afraid of besides maybe them discontinuing White Claw? I'd eventually find another alcoholic beverage. Even now, I still got the love for this business I had at 24 years old when I showed up. Been here off and on since 2008. I am never gonna stop rocking and rolling.

There will never be another Barney Green. I can guarantee that much. You may rely on using shock value to get noticed and may be a better wrestler than me, Noah. But there is one thing I can do to stop that. One solid throat punch will put a stop to that. Hence the Intelligent Diversion. I will bring every single move I got in my arsenal. You have plenty of tape to research my strengths and weaknesses. I am a guy walking around with one working eye going into battle. Use that to your advantage.

Even if you did try to blind me, I won't go down that easily. Just hope no blood starts showing because that is where I truly shine. The blood dripping down my face. The very essence of life just dripping out of me like nothing. Time seems to slow down a bit and that is where I am at my most dangerous. Luckily for you, There is very seldom chance of me bleeding unless an errant move leads to hit the turnbuckle as this is a normal match.

Either way, I represent the old school style of professional wrestling. The style where you had to be tough in order to survive. There is no going back from that and I am the last of a dying breed. Bring whatever move you want. I've studied tape too. I am not fool when it comes to battle. I may not always win but I know I can take your hardest shot and not crumble.

That must be a scary thought. Getting into the ring with a guy like me who has nothing to go home to. I live alone and have nothing to lose in this game. I have slept in cars and whatnot in order to survive. Even at my advancing age, I will still do whatever it takes in order to survive. Jail didn't scare me.

I fought some tough looking people and actually won a few of my fights. My body at this point is a walking scar. Lets be real about it. I brought the violence and will continue to do so. Drink some Prime Energy to keep going.

[Image: SjLmIyj]

Now that's the stuff needed to keep going. Drink White Claw and then drink some Prime Energy to keep going for more alcohol. Heading into Houston, Texas. Been awhile since i've been there but its true that everything is bigger in texas. So many tgirls with big sticks that make mine look tiny. It is what it is at the end of the night.

Time to go into battle and do what I do best. That is swing for the fences and hope for the best. Going into the fire yet again. This is one hell of a show. The pride of Boston. From The City Of Champions. Got so many championships in many different sports. Arrive in my trademark plaid suit. This is my life at the end of the day.

Until next time,

-Barney Green

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Dolly Waters (01-13-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-12-2024)