Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NUWO
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-01-2024, 06:54 PM

[We opened inside a fancy room, where it was furnished with different amenities. We see T in one room where he was dressed in a white suit with a cane and a top hat, as he was watching various THUGS footage on a flat screen TV with his own matches, then we see JB also dressed in a suit but in a baby blue outfit in side another room which also has another flat screen to see THUGS matches mixed with his own stuff. Then we see Reggie in the middle of the room where he too was in a suit that was green, with an unlit cigar in his mouth.]

[Time passed, and Reggie opened the door to bring in a stripper who looked like velvet sky in a trenchcoat and heels. Then all of them head into a secret strip club inside the place, and it cuts to the stripper doing her thing as the trio look on at her.]

JB: Where did you find this chick Reg?

Reg: She was a close friend of mine in Cali, she too is a valet during the day and strips at night.

T: Oh so he is involved with the business? Cool. Fellas, I have to tell y’all something.

[Then the three men had glasses of champagne in a small glass, and take a sip.]

JB: What is that?

T: I am dead towards this wrestling shit. I think we got to find another hustle.

Reg: We back on this topic again? So, you want to bail out of this THUG shit?

T: That’s not it… not it at all.. You see, i heard in the grapevine that they want us out of the fed. Why else we were fed to the sharks on Warfare last year?

JB: You still shook on that match? Man, we got paid off that shit, and lets be real whe anit not in the league of tag team of the year material. Where you heard that they want to phase us out?

[Then the dancer starts doing her pole tricks, then we see the dancer pulling out a pill out of her bra, and she downs it without any liquid. It took about a few minutes for her to go in all stipper mode, even to bussin down her bony ass towards the trio. JB then spreads some ones on her, as they speak.]

Reg: T is paranoid, he’s getting too distracted by those outsiders. Let them think they are phasing us off, that’s what keeps the name going.

T: Fine, maybe i’m getting in too deep. Got a lot of shit going on… i’m sorry.

JB: Tell us what’s going on with you T?

T: Put it bluntly, Sam cut me off, E-Dogg and Jonee eloped… one of my apartments got caught on fire in Brooklyn, so now I am back in Texas staying in a shelter.

JB: What?... what do you mean you are in a shelter?

T: I am not in the same financial shape I was in two or three years ago… my musical adventure died… fuck with that whole tag team listing that company put out got me fuckin fucked up. I am a wreck fellas…

[Then the dancer started to use her “assets” to pop open a bottle of champagne, to the amazement of Reg and JB, while T sat there with no emotion. Then the dance crawled up to the downed T, and he ignored her advances. T ups out of the area to be alone, and JB whispers to Reg to keep her company, as he follows him to the other side of the club.]

JB: Tommy, fuck… don’t give up on me or Reggie, if you want out of this shit… then we boys. XWF don’t need us, and we don’t need them… if we didn’t capture the belts… then fine… if they want us to be pushed to the side… fuck it, and them.

T: Well i don’t want give up… but fuck, my life is a mess…

JB: Look stay in B-Mo with me, lets build some shit with all three of us.. THUGS style. Let 2024 be our year to not give a fuck… and have some fun. Let’s go back there and party.

[Tommy then shook his head at what he said, then both go back to the dancer and it did some things that might be illegal… moving on, we see the trio still in their suits in a room, as they speak.]

T: I might be a mess, but I am not afraid to mess up with the fake ass Steinier bros in Anarchy. Even if they share they name, but I don’t think for a second they can wrestle as them even in an off day.

JB: Give credit where it’s due, they got balls to pass off as them. But they might be strong, but we can out think them meathead looking mafuckas on the best night. All brawns might get em somewhere, but they can’t or know what it means to be THUG’D out from the post to post. We gotta show 'em what we mean on Anarchy.

T: They might be tough, but they anit as tuff and rough as us. They wanna be in the highest degree, and we need to slap and punch them out their brain cells full of HGH till they go empty. I am not afraid of goin to lose or win against them, but they know full well that by the end we chuckin them deuces to those doofuses off and we move on to somethin better for this year.

JB: That’s right T, we going to end up doing the duces at these opps off the rip. They won’t know what will hit them, and we going to hit em up style. So this coming Anarchy, we gonna leave 'em in their blood at the end.

[Reggie pulls out a gun, and shoots the camera to a fade.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-01-2024), Jett Sterling (01-04-2024)