Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
it's time for Action
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-30-2023, 02:33 AM

When a newcomer was about to appear on stage Marv Smegma was already out there near
the ramp and introduce to a newcomer to XWF
Marv Smegma: ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce to you he's an newcomer of XWF for Anarchy and Warfare please welcome The American nightmare himself Razor Blade.
[Image: d98a63fde0614e3c-600x338.jpg]
The lights went off and heard Wrestling has more than one royal family when Kingdom hit's
they saw some smoke come out from the entrance way and Razor comes out with a fancy suit
and he walks down towards the ramp and slap a few children and adults hands when he see Marv Smegma were standing by after his music fade down while Marv Smegma stops him
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCIAKENAF8q...NM11IsECtg]
Marv Smegma: I'm out here with the one in only Razor Blade.
[Image: 651b94852a015.image.jpg]
The American nightmare|Razor Blade: it's an honor to be out here in front of my XWF fans in
Uncasville, Connecticut
XWF Universe cheers for Razor about Uncasville, Connecticut
Marv Smegma: Razor. how does it feel to be in your first debut when you take on Mr. Oz next week on Anarchy.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYegzj0ckL7_kRfi348yA...Q&usqp=CAU]
The American nightmare|Razor Blade: when I saw Mr. Oz match at Anarchy Christmas he was Eliminated but until then he wants to fight with me and if he ants a fight then he has one cause come next Thursday I'll be the one who gets the victory in my first debut match at Anarchy on XWF
Marv Smegma: and what about your other match but only this time it will be for the Extreme Championship against Dionysus. in a  Extreme rules match at Warfare on XWF.
XWF  Chants you deserve it, you deserve it you deserve it!
[Image: 121967_cody_rhodes_wwe_raw_1696301580.jpg]
The American nightmare|Razor Blade: What these people are saying is that  I do deserve that
Championship against Dionysus. when we have ourselves an Extreme Rules in two weeks at Warfare on XWF.
Marv Smegma:  but what if you end up losing both of your matches in different areas when you taking Mr. Oz and Dionysus. at the same time on Anarchy and Warfare cause on Warfare
you'll be competing with Dionysus for his XWF X -Extreme Championship in a X- extreme rules
match at Warfare on XWF.
Razor is still standing by Marv Smegma when he is about to say something else
[Image: 20231002_RAW_Cody--8be2064addc918d4f11c143cd75eb085.jpg]
The American nightmare|Razor Blade: Mr Oz. isn't nobody i mean U saw his Anarchy Christmas Special in his battle royal but he didn't in the Championship though cause if i was
in that battle royal I've win or lost the match and probably get a rematch or something like that but my point is this this is my first Anarchy debut show and when I enter that ring next week oh trust me Mr Oz you don't want to know what I might have up in my sleeves after I
humiliate you in front of thousands of people who will see me mop the floors with you when
we have ourselves a little one on one time and soon as i am finished with you then it's on down the road to the Champ himself Dionysus. he's defend his Championship against me
in two weeks and when i beat Mr Oz. next Thursday oh I'm gonna be your new XWF Extreme Champion in our Extreme rules at Warfare on XWF.
Marv Smegma: but what if you can't handle both of them separately during your separately Shows of Anarchy and Warfare.
[Image: 29acf348c2806b6bdc9ce18523248eddb480dce6.jpg]
The American nightmare|Razor Blade: it's not that Obvious cause you see this is my first match right and if i don't win my match come next week then hopefully i could beat Dionysus for his
Championship in a Extreme rules at Warfare on the XWF network.
Marv Smegma: can you actually defeat separately Opponents of Mr Oz and Dionysus. next week
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
The Anerican nightmare|Razor Blade: Well it depends on the match turns out Marv. cause when i step foot inside of that Anarchy ring then he has another thing coming towards his way after I beat them senseless at Anarchy and Warfare next week on XWF.
Marv Smegma:  thanks for your time Razor. and good luck  next Thursday on Anarchy.
Razor Shakes hands with Marv Smegma  when Kingdom hit's one last time until Marv continues talking
Marv Smegma: We hope that Razor. can win his first match when he faces not one but two
Opponents cause he's has to fight Mr Oz. next Thursday on Anarchy and two weeks
Blade will face Dionysus. for his XWF Extreme Championship in a Extreme rules match on
Warfare at XWF network.
Scene fades where Razor walks back to his locker room before his first debut match begins
next week
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razor's post:
Jett Sterling (01-04-2024)