Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Message From That Bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

12-15-2023, 05:23 PM

“Konichiwa you sluts! It is I, Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Master Necromancer, Hollywood man of sex, and avid avocado aficionado! I am here in the beautiful city of angels where the sun is high in the sky like an aeroplane or rocket ship or a sexy little eagle and I have heard through my many nefarious sources that I have been challenged to a duel by a little ginger nerd who doesn't even have a rabbit.

Why doesn't he have a rabbit? What a wonderful question. It is because I murdered it and necromanced it back to life and now I keep it in a cage where I make it watch my sexy movies over and over again like the sequel to the one where I played Batman's sidekick and they never released it to the public but I got to wear Robin's teeny tiny shorts and then Batgirl couldn't resist me and neither could Batman or Alfred or Commissioner Gordon and a great time was had by all.

Many a moon ago I made my plan for world domination crystal clear where at the turn of the New Year here in the magnificent city of angels the best city forever I would then take the souls and minds of all of the children of the world and use their innocence to necromance Marilyn Monroe back to the land of the living and upon the consummation of her resurrection which I will upload to my OnlyFans and make millions of moneys from, I will then also be named ruler of the world in perpetuity. As you can see it is quite a cunning plan and even though my cute and cuddly lizard named Alberquerque and my slightly used gerbil named Neil have met an untimely demise at the bottom of a powerful warhammer strike, my army still consists of the mysterious being known only as a shih tzu and a literal gorilla but not the one you're thinking of. Nobody can stop me in time! All of your children and Marilyn Monroe's necromanced snatch will belong to me!

Which brings me to you, Roger. You have been a thorn in my plans for far too long! I accept your challenge to make battle at Anarchy: Holiday Havoc on ONE CONDITION! It will be a battle to the death! And when I murderise you, I will necromance YOU back to life too and you will join my evil army! Mwhahahaha!

So long, suckers!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post