Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debut Rp
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 10:39 AM

Unknown Soldier: "Start from point one... X Raided was having a conversation in which Soldier interrupted. In the middle of said conversation, NeoNero interrupts with more talks of sodomy. So yes Nero, no matter how you weight this out into the conversation at hand. We both 'randomly came out of nowhere' to talks of sodomy. In actuality, the fact that I started the talks of sodomy and you immediately recourse with more, says that you became interested in said conversation as soon as it was about sodomy. Otherwise I don't believe I was talking to you at all now... Was I? If you look at it that way, it looks even worse for you now

doesn't it....

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Chessmaster Offline
Philosophical Bad Ass

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-18-2013, 10:43 AM

(07-18-2013, 09:55 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-18-2013, 09:49 AM)Chessmaster Said:
(07-18-2013, 09:46 AM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "Annoying idiot who uses social trending fads and thinks it's relevant to the conversation..... CHECK!"

Unknown Soldier: "What next, a fucking meme with a checkerboard, picture of your greased back hair, and catchy 'chess related' phrase on it..."

" Nope, just keep in your mind your mum's puss is so old and diseased that when the bible talks about the burning bush. It, was your mum it was referring too. So, leave that in your mind and let it...Marinate. Punk."

Unknown Soldier: "Ha! Right, better go straight to the 'your mom' jokes because that will really prove a point... The thoughts been on my mind... It's marinated... But I don't think I'll be throwing it on the fire since it's falling flatter than your mother's breast reduction surgery... Get it... Cuz' yo momma so fat..."

"Your mother's so stupid someone said make it rain...she got an umbrella.

And FYI I can resort to all the ill fated tactics I want. The thing is coming from the guy who thinks urine is a new flavor of gatorade. And is the poster boy for Aids i'd rather not do battle with you. All I see is a penny while you're challenging Benjamin Franklin. So, you can just shove it all the way to... the knee.

*Giggity*

"

[Image: chessmaster-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 10:44 AM

(07-18-2013, 10:39 AM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "Start from point one... X Raided was having a conversation in which Soldier interrupted. In the middle of said conversation, NeoNero interrupts with more talks of sodomy. So yes Nero, no matter how you weight this out into the conversation at hand. We both 'randomly came out of nowhere' to talks of sodomy. In actuality, the fact that I started the talks of sodomy and you immediately recourse with more, says that you became interested in said conversation as soon as it was about sodomy. Otherwise I don't believe I was talking to you at all now... Was I? If you look at it that way, it looks even worse for you now

doesn't it....

Not really, since your words were clearly an attempt to 'one up' what I said. Pull the 'you are self important, it wasnt obliquely directed at you' card if you like.

We are in inane territory now, I love it.
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 10:45 AM

(07-18-2013, 10:43 AM)Chessmaster Said:
(07-18-2013, 09:55 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-18-2013, 09:49 AM)Chessmaster Said:
" Nope, just keep in your mind your mum's puss is so old and diseased that when the bible talks about the burning bush. It, was your mum it was referring too. So, leave that in your mind and let it...Marinate. Punk."

Unknown Soldier: "Ha! Right, better go straight to the 'your mom' jokes because that will really prove a point... The thoughts been on my mind... It's marinated... But I don't think I'll be throwing it on the fire since it's falling flatter than your mother's breast reduction surgery... Get it... Cuz' yo momma so fat..."

And FYI I can resort to all the ill fated tactics I want. The thing is coming from the guy who thinks urine is a new flavor of gatorade. And is the poster boy for Aids i'd rather not do battle with you. All I see is a penny while you're challenging Benjamin Franklin. So, you can just shove it all the way to... the knee.

*Giggity*

"

Unknown Soldier: "Sounds good Quagmire, come up with some more witty trash talk that's original and not full of redundant horse shit I've heard ten times over. That would probably be best before you consider doing battle with me."

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 10:54 AM

(07-18-2013, 10:44 AM)Neonero Said:
(07-18-2013, 10:39 AM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "Start from point one... X Raided was having a conversation in which Soldier interrupted. In the middle of said conversation, NeoNero interrupts with more talks of sodomy. So yes Nero, no matter how you weight this out into the conversation at hand. We both 'randomly came out of nowhere' to talks of sodomy. In actuality, the fact that I started the talks of sodomy and you immediately recourse with more, says that you became interested in said conversation as soon as it was about sodomy. Otherwise I don't believe I was talking to you at all now... Was I? If you look at it that way, it looks even worse for you now

doesn't it....

Not really, since your words were clearly an attempt to 'one up' what I said. Pull the 'you are self important, it wasnt obliquely directed at you' card if you like.

Unknown Soldier: "Sounds good, just so long as you keep pulling the 'I'm that important so I can butt into every conversation with my own opinions' card. No matter how you look at it, the fact you rebuttal with the same topic of conversation that you just said made me 'less of a man' validates your own lack of 'said manhood.' If you had something to say to me regarding said topic of conversation don't you think it would have been better to leave it out? I mean, to defend against your own argument?? You're just as sick minded as me you fucking goon and that's alright to admit. We're all a little sick and horny Nero... SATAN! made us that way....

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Chessmaster Offline
Philosophical Bad Ass

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-18-2013, 10:57 AM

(07-18-2013, 10:45 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-18-2013, 09:55 AM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "Ha! Right, better go straight to the 'your mom' jokes because that will really prove a point... The thoughts been on my mind... It's marinated... But I don't think I'll be throwing it on the fire since it's falling flatter than your mother's breast reduction surgery... Get it... Cuz' yo momma so fat..."

*Giggity*

"

Unknown Soldier: "Sounds good Quagmire, come up with some more witty trash talk that's original and not full of redundant horse shit I've heard ten times over. That would probably be best before you consider doing battle with me."

[Image: funny-CSI-Miami-Yeah-meme.jpg]

"At least I have a manhood, yours is a myth it's like The Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Global Warming.... At least I know that i'm a man. I can't believe i'm even wasting my time with someone who has a picture of his scrotum on the back of a milk carton.... "Have You Seen This Missing Penis?" No, because not even the make a wish foundation can give you one. Hell, not even God because you're an atheist and Satan doesn't give you want you want. Instead of a manhood he gave you a sandy vag... And that's another day at the Beach... BURN!!!
"

[Image: chessmaster-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 11:01 AM

(07-18-2013, 10:57 AM)Chessmaster Said:
(07-18-2013, 10:45 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:

*Giggity*

"

[Image: funny-CSI-Miami-Yeah-meme.jpg]

"At least I have a manhood, yours is a myth it's like The Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Global Warming.... At least I know that i'm a man. I can't believe i'm even wasting my time with someone who has a picture of his scrotum on the back of a milk carton.... "Have You Seen This Missing Penis?" No, because not even the make a wish foundation can give you one. Hell, not even God because you're an atheist and Satan doesn't give you want you want. Instead of a manhood he gave you a sandy vag... And that's another day at the Beach... BURN!!!
"

Unknown Soldier: "See what I mean Nero, people jumping in to conversations as soon as they hear a certain topic of conversation."

Unknown Soldier: "You see, Chessmaster here couldn't think of a clever rebuttal so he heard you coming after me about my 'manhood' and now he's regurgitating your own shit back for you. Did you just tag in Chessmaster here or is he stretching for material to use against me?

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 11:19 AM

(07-18-2013, 10:54 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-18-2013, 10:44 AM)Neonero Said:

doesn't it....

Unknown Soldier: "Sounds good, just so long as you keep pulling the 'I'm that important so I can butt into every conversation with my own opinions' card. No matter how you look at it, the fact you rebuttal with the same topic of conversation that you just said made me 'less of a man' validates your own lack of 'said manhood.' If you had something to say to me regarding said topic of conversation don't you think it would have been better to leave it out? I mean, to defend against your own argument?? You're just as sick minded as me you fucking goon and that's alright to admit. We're all a little sick and horny Nero... SATAN! made us that way....

You also butted into the conversation.
You are the one who brought up rape.
I never denied being sick minded. In fact I reject the concept of sick, all is allowed in Thelema.
You have no manhood because you are flaccid. I believe this was already established. For this reason you are forced to use sex toys. Thus the toy substitutes your genitalia, aka your manhood.
None of this is rocket science.

There is no Satan.
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 11:25 AM

(07-18-2013, 11:19 AM)Neonero Said:
(07-18-2013, 10:54 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-18-2013, 10:44 AM)Neonero Said: Not really, since your words were clearly an attempt to 'one up' what I said. Pull the 'you are self important, it wasnt obliquely directed at you' card if you like.

You also butted into the conversation.
You are the one who brought up rape.
I never denied being sick minded. In fact I reject the concept of sick, all is allowed in Thelema.
You have no manhood because you are flaccid. I believe this was already established. For this reason you are forced to use sex toys. Thus the toy substitutes your genitalia, aka your manhood.
None of this is rocket science.

There is no Satan.

Unknown Soldier: "My manhood rejects your rectum because it's unworthy, not because it doesn't exist. This is the point of interjection of this conversation that you want to make difficult with your own varied opinions. So will just leave them at that until the day I see you across the ring."

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 11:33 AM

Hey guys look! I made Soldier take his ball and go home!
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 11:35 AM

(07-18-2013, 11:33 AM)Neonero Said: Hey guys look! I made Soldier take his ball and go home!

Unknown Soldier: "Hey guys look! I got the last word so I beat Nero!?"

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 11:36 AM

I'm not inane enough to be a last word artist!
Hate Post Like Post