Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Fire N' Ice: Tommy Does Something Unthinkable
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-26-2023, 10:06 PM

After his match was finished, as he was celebrating his victory, Tommy all bloodied and bruised up  rose from the mat and he hits CRAM with a baseball bat on his back, as he was attacking him the guards tried to stop him but he swing at them as well. Then he cracks the Samoan with the bat on his head, then he looks at the dazed champion and he hits a HideYaFace on the mat on him, then he picks up the TV title and spits on it and tosses it down on the new champion as the crowd started booing and down right trying to fight him as he leaves the castle.

Now we see him standing near the entrance of the castle where possible passerbys who saw what he did earlier where throwing beer, food and whatever towards him as he speaks to the camera still showing battle scars in his match. 

T: I am not ashamed for what I did to CRAM... oh no no no... he did the unthinkable... he managed to out bar for bar me on his promos to beating me on my own match stipulation, so he gets all the flowers. It's not like he's going to remember that shit, he's only going to be able to think about... "oh i just snatched this belt from a white boi" and be able to throw his sets in the air to his hood people. Fuck it, he can now prove to the world how much the fifteen minutes of fame can be a blessing and a curse, now he's going to be one to do his so called raps to any challengers this coming Warfare and maybe beyond..... but honestly, he needs to keep one or two of his eyes open, because this is beyond the pale of the TV title. He wanted this rivalry to end, well sure... it can end one way or another... but who cares what I think right? 

It's time for me to forget XWF.... time to move on, forget that i even had a reign with the belt... fuck it... forget this beatdown ever happend... 

Tommy is dead.... 

TOMMMY IS FUCKIN DEAD!

From that point on he being dealt with the rabid fans as he leaves the castle, and we see clips of CRAM being tended to by medical team as it fades into the PPV logo. 
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Tommy Wish's post!
Peter Principle (11-27-2023), Prince Adeyemi (11-27-2023)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-29-2023, 11:38 AM

Tommy can't die. Tommy is a staple of the XWF.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post