Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice II - Double Cross 2023 RP Board
Will Smith Pt 2 // "Tha Finale TV Tommy"
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-24-2023, 12:10 AM

Book 1: The TV-Death Of Tommy

[It opens up to a dingy looking apartment living room, where there was trash, blood and some random barbed wire all spread in the home. Then we see an “obese” and bent out of shape Tommy with a receding hairline looking at the TV screen. He see’s the screen all staticy, and he comes out of his recliner to beat on the TV, then after that a woman who sorta looked like Jonee dressed up as a playboy model from the early 90s staring at Tommy. He then looked at the screen further.]

TV-Jonee: Hi Tommy… it’s been awhile since we talked.

Dirty T: Ahhh…. Who the hell are you?

TV-Jonee: You don’t remember?... well…

[She then does a little dance for him, as he licks his disgusting lips towards the screen. Then it shows a close up of her face, as she kisses towards him.]

TV-Jonee: Oh Tommy… come to me!

Dirty T:How can i do that when i’m far from the screen?

TV-Jonee: You don’t have to think about it. Think about it as VR…. let me take you to my world.

Dirty T: I- i - dornt knurr bout this… you’re not real!

[Then the screen starts to glitch randomly towards a silhouette of a tall man, then a hand randomly comes out of the screen towards Dirty T, who runs away from the scene. It cuts back to TV Jonee who had a braids and grills on her teeth randomly. We see her on a couch in white shirt and panties and being surrounded by dark shadows behind her.]

Dirty T: What is the meaning of this dis noize right hurr?

TV-Jonee: I told you to join me, but you didn’t listen. Now, i have to torment you and your soul… the more you watch this TV, the more inside your head will be messed up beyond recognition.

[Then she somehow turns a old timey radio from the 1950s that was somewhere in his dirty room, and it was playing loud rap music. He wanted to toss the radio out of the room, only for it to reappear again, still playing rap music. He brings the radio to the TV, and she laughs evilly.]

Dirty T: What is this racket!?!? You know in my time people actually used words… now this mumble rap is the new normal. Turn this shit off now, MISSY!

TV-Jonee: Nope… oh no, Tommy. Don’t you know who’s saying your name?

Dirty T: Who— who’s that speakin on my name?

[Then the screen shows this tall, dark, and ominous man with gold chains on his neck ans wrist, and looking at TV-Jonee, who then looks out at Dirty T. She then starts to you know, tease one another, all while Dirty T looked on in disgust. Then one shocking thing happens and we see a replica of the Television Championship turned into a medallion, that she wears on her neck while the man was speaking in reverse Twin Peaks style. This time, the hand comes out of the screen and grabs Dirty Ol T by the legs, and the screen shows her face opening up her mouth to eat him alive.]

[Then we see her open her mouth to spit out blood and barbwire out on the floor, then the TV itself blows the screen up. Then it shifts to an animated sequence where we see Tommy walking down a long flight of stairs where each step descents into his own madness, then he stumbles a door that had red light illuminating from the floor, as he opens the door he see’s the whole space was in barbwire, including another version of Tommy upside down, wrapped in barbwire as he does a song.]

Hey T, I know your inside there
I know you aren’t afraid of a fight
Or you have a sense of flight
Over Cram whom you need to scramble
Egg him down to his own size
Callin you Marshall Mathers
When he isn’t even Dr Dre
Even Dre knows when the detox comes
But till then remind him of who you are?
Are you fallin out of line when he rhymes?
Then tell him he needs to be fined up
So he can be founded in a ditch in Scotland
You might not care for your belt
But do you care about your sanity?
Only you can figure it out yourself, Tommy!

[As he starts to swing back and forth, the room itself comes to live with eye balls looking at them, as if they were watching a show. Then the room itself became enclosed with barbwire, which then consumes the regular T. Then we see the real Tommy, in his apartment waking up from his many bad dreams on the couch in the morning.]

T: Man, I gotta stop eating those left over sandwiches, got me dreamin like a mad man!

[Then we see a new day where Toimmy was in his workout gear, running in a park to keep his thoughts in check. Later in the day, he ended up in his small studio, where he was having a virtual meeting with his Therapist in his makeshift office space with his laptop. As they were talking about what is going on with Tommy’s life, the manage to have in depth conversation about something personal with T.]

Therapist: So you still are thinking about your Ex right?

T: Yeah, i do… no idea why.. But i do.

Therapist: Maybe you had unrequited feelings for her, that’s why you seem to have dreams about her. Ever thought about writing your thoughts down on a notepad or something to the likeness of that?

T: I mean, I do have tons of notebooks laid out in my house. I think my addiction is buying so many notepads or books that I seem to hoard them. But most of them, I just write nonsense to ease myself and to pass time with.

Therapist: Well that’s something to do to ease your mind, Tommy. You also told me you like to make music, how is that going?

T: Ehh, I haven't made much since i’ve been on the road with the wrestling stuff. Trying to get back on that, which is why I have set up my meeting with you on zoom earlier this week. I am back in brooklyn, and wanting to get away from the whole road thing.

Therapist: Well that’s good you are taking some time away from the road to focus on your hobbies. I think it’s important to find other outlets to dive into, i think you are fine, just a pretty stressed man in his mid 40s.

T: That’s the truth, guess im past a life crisis…im just deep into the crisis in itself.

[Then both men have a hearty laugh as they continued their meeting, then it ended. Tommy meets up with his sound engineer named Greg, who was sitting at the mixing board tryin to figure out what he was doing.]

Greg: Hey Tommy, I just got your message to meet you in the studio, why so early in the morning?

T: I wanted to have someone with me as i record some shit at 8 in the morning, I got a lot of ideas I want to put out. If you aren’t conformable, then feel free to dip.

Greg: Nah man, its cool. I don’t got another engineer gig till next month, and you gave me some money at that time so im available for as long as you need me.

T: Cool man. Lets put some shit in.

[After about countless hours of recording, some that were good were left on tape and some were left on the cutting room floor. Then after a hour lunch break, they came back to the studio, and were going over some song choices, then they found one beat that got them in the mood to record it. After some few takes, and minor rewrites on Tommy’s part they finally got the final song out. They played it back, and they were into it.]

Greg: Oh man, i cant wait for you to put out this song. Who is this Cram guy you keep on mentioning on the track tho?

T: Ehh, some big dude who think he’s a better rapper than I. I mean, if you heard his stuff, you think he a wanna be Big L when he’s nothin more than knock off Rick Ross.

Greg: Well, that’s an interesting thing to say. I mean, i did hear some of his stuff when we were on our lunch break, and i mean he does have a flow as Rick Ross.

T: I guess the devil is a lie… and he’s the truth… well, the world will see about that.

[Then after that, both men parted ways as Greg left the studio as Tommy was finishing up posting the song on his soundcloud. It was getting dark outside, and his phone started to blow up and he sees he’s missed about fifteen calls from Jonee, he ignores it completely as he ended leaving his small studio.]

Book 2: (insert your own idea here)

[It opens up to a cold day in the streets of Brooklyn, where we see people doing their daily activities in the city, then it cuts to Tommy dressed up like Vincent from Pulp Fiction driving a hatchback car, with an unknown body. Then we see him pull up to a doc site, and he opens the hatchback trunk to see CRAM’s mascot body laid out with a replica of the TV title. He takes the body dumps it into the waters with the belt, then he lights a cigarette and drives back, then it shows him rapping in the car with black and white screen.]

White ass cracka thrown your ass in the water
I’m not afraid to go down without a fight
I am not a punk who’s afraid to lose the belt
Because that mascot resembles you Cram
You think you got bar for bars in days
When you can’t even get paid
I wonder why they got you wrestlin
When you don’t even know how to lock up
I anit a wrestler neither nor a rapper of your caliber
But that caliber of a barbwire will end your life
You want smoke well im fuckin flames to the gas
You want my reign to end then guess again
I might not be the same ol slapjack you know
I can get a little rough at the ears at the times
But you and that TV belt can burn on hell
As I drop you in the ocean of Scotland with your bitch
Through the wire and limit to the walls are my balls and my word
And the word is out that you want to be iced out
Too hot for TV well then they should ban your ugly ass
Oh wait they need another token blacky to smacky
Because they want someone who makes Charlie look innocent
So to you my token blacky champy take this honor
‘Because you won’t ever see the chance again
To you sayin you pullin off of illmatic Ether shit
Step the fuck down before I have to see the Bitch In Yoo
When I see you all I see a wannabe big guy who anit even
On the level of Khali’s size in ring
So you want this so called rivalry to end well its just getting
More warmer then your baby mother pussy
At least you anit out here Kim K talkin shit about you
Even Caitlyin would send the dogs on you
Samoan man? Well I guess i have my work cut out for me
When he see’s his ABCs  and 123s all i see death
I might not be a killer with a filter on safety
But if wants to play that game then he can get a rep
A rep of a man beaten half to death in Scotland
So at this point, this is beyond the reef of the TV belt
Because your fifteen minutes of fame is coming to an end
If that don’t happen, then let the ghost of Yokozuna kill ya
You fast bastard before I do and catch a case
Fuck it, let me do him a favor to send him back
Into samoan rap obscurity where you belong, CRAM-YE!

[From there we him into nowhere, as the scene simply fades on the dead mascot of CRAM on the doc water with the belt. We never will know what Fire N’ Ice will tell, as Tommy will make his choice on either him keeping the tv title or not, but all he knows is he needs to tear his flesh up with that barbwire.]

NOW IT FADES TO DARK!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Theo Pryce (11-25-2023)