Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Real Thing" Lee Kincade
LeeKincade

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-11-2023, 09:12 PM

LEE KINCADE

[Image: xVf26S2.gif]

Wrestler's Real Name: Alicia "lee" Marie Kincade

Wrestler Age/Date of Birth: April 19th, 2005

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126 LBS

Hometown: San Bernardino, California

Alignment (Face? Heel? Antihero?): Face

Pic Base: Brooke Havok

Backstory/Important Character Details: ALICIA “LEE” MARIE KINCADE was born in San Bernandino, California. The daughter of JOSEPH KINCADE and MALLORY HUNT. As a single mother, Mallory moved to California from Nevada with her three year old son, EREN, in 1998. While taking online courses and working night shifts at a diner, Mallory met Joseph, a local wrestler in the San Bernardino area, in 2000. The two began dating and, within a few years, were married. Alicia was born in 2005. As she grew, her and Eren bonded as brother and sister and she grew to idolize him.

When Eren followed Joseph’s footsteps in becoming a wrestler, Alicia, eventually going by the name Lee, made a decision that she wanted to do the same and began training at the age of 13 with signed consent from her parents.

Immediately upon graduating high school, in APRIL 2023, Lee moved out of the family’s home and joined Eren as his room mate. Her big brother and best friend. There, she continues to train and compete locally, hoping for an eventual takeoff in her young career.

Strengths: 
001. TOUGH AS HELL
002. STIFF STRIKER
003. RING AWARENESS
004. STUDIES HER OPPONENTS

Weaknesses:
001. TUNNEL VISION
002. NO FLY ZONE
003. INEXPERIENCED
004. RISK TAKER

Entrance Theme Music (Provide YouTube link as well as name and version): 

Ring Entrance (PLEASE write one out for use in match/show writing):
The lights in the arena dim down as the slow build to the music is heard. Cameras focus on the stage and curtain as a spotlight settles on the curtain while the lyrics to Beartooth’s “DOUBT ME” begin, building towards the hard hitting chorus. The instant Caleb Shomo screams the words “DOUBT ME”, Lee Kincade comes bursting onto the stage to a pop from the crowd, horns raised in the air.

♫♫Remember every time you
DOUBT ME!
It makes me stronger than before
When you DOUBT ME!
It fuels the fire even more
So give me all you’ve got
I can’t wait to watch you rot
If there’s one thing you should ever learn about me
Don’t ever fucking DOUBT ME!♫♫

She hops around on stage to the chorus, playing up to the crowd. As the instrumental break leads into the second verse, Lee walks briskly down to the ring, a hand outstretched for the fans as she passes by. As she reaches ringside, she runs and hops upon the apron on one knee, then quickly climbs the turnbuckle, one foot on top, the other on the middle and throws the horns up again with a howl to the crowd.

She steps down into the ring from the turnbuckle and runs the ropes for a couple of passes before moving to her corner and removing her entrance gear. As she passes it to the outside, she leans back against the turnbuckle, waiting.

In-Ring Style (Technician? High Flyer?): Technical, Striker w/some Aerial/Lucha

10 or More Standard Moves:
Suplex
    - German
    - Bridging
    - Snap German
    - Tiger
    - Dragon
    - Sleeper
    - Saito
    - Exploder
    - Teardrop
    - Butterfly
    - Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back (Regalplex)
    - Avalanche
Multiple Kick Variation
    - Shoot
    - Yakuza
    - Penalty
    - Roundhouse
    - to the lower leg
    - Question Mark
    - Buzzsaw
Brainbuster
Sitout Powerbomb
Cross Armbreaker
Death Valley Driver
Swinging Fisherman Neckbreaker
Fireman’s Carry Gutbuster
Snapmare Driver
Double Underhook DDT
Spiral Tap
Slingblade

Trademark Move Name(s):
/>  "HELL -N- BACK" - PHOENIX SPLASH

/>  "BREAK EVEN" - CORKSCREW SENTON

/>  "STEADY PENSIVE" - PUMPHANDLE NELSON DRIVER

/>  "DYING IN A HOT TUB"  - ROLLING THUNDER CUTTER

Finishing Move Name(s):
/>  "THE REAL DEAL" - THE  Z-360

/>  "SOMETHING REAL" - BLACK CRUSH

/>  "ONE AND ONLY" - TIGER DRIVER ‘98

/>  "MAKE IT REAL"  - DESTINO

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots:
Lee is still new to the scene and hasn't decided these yet.

Additional Notes (What are some things that they would ALWAYS do? Or would NEVER do?):
FULL UNIVERSAL APP HERE FOR MORE INFO