Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Long Time
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-25-2023, 07:30 AM

"When I first started, it was always said to me, 'He has the whole world in his hands, if only he could apply himself.' When you see my list of accomplishments, it shows that they're not wrong.

These are things I can teach those who are just willing to hold their hands out and grab hold of mine, as I pull you out of your quicksand of fate. When I apply myself to something, I show my latent abilities. When I show I truly and utterly want something, almost nothing can stop me.

D, you have something I've admired since I came into this company, 9 years ago. October is the month I debuted. October is the month I showed the world what kind of creature I could be. I am that irresistible force that everyone has to stop and admire.

Unfortunately, D, who can say the same about you? The thing is, I know that since you're part of BOB, like I am, you know
that when I take the title off of you, it's not personal. You simply hold something I covet. Something I want.

Doesn't mean we still can't be friends, D. That we can't be Brothers. You, Bobby, TK, you three can help me, help the rest of the XWF see the truth of this company. See how underutilized most are. You'll be there, showing first-hand that when I want something, I take it.

There's nothing you can do, D. There's no amount of training that will stop this from happening.

At Anarchy, we will be fighting to stay on top of a ship. Like the deadliest version of a Sumo wrestling match. I thrive in these kinds of conditions. The more deadly the situation, the better I become.

Since I came to this company, I brought with me the sick mind to create an electrified cage. I brought with me a Meat Hook match, where you hang your opponent on meat hooks, turning humans into nothing more, than an animal carcass. Including myself.

I am an anomaly, D. I am an evil, sadistic creature by nature. The only thing people don't realize, is that I am also a creature with bountiful amounts of love to give to those who deserve it. Thunder Knuckles, Bobby, they know this. I'm always there for them. My hand is always out for them if they wish it.

That same hand, is going out for you. Just believe in my abilities, D, and you'll see that your faith in me to take your place as the X-Treme champion, is not unfounded. That I will take that title to new heights. Take us all to newer heights.

I have the whole world in my hands, when I apply myself.

You get to see, and feel, what that's like when we're on that deck. The best advice I can give to you, is to drop your title, by jumping over the side of the ship for me. Run. Because if I have to hurt you, I will, and it will hurt me more than you will ever know.

When I speak, when I drop a promo, the world stops to listen. When I drop a promo, the world takes notice.

Because the whole world, is in the palm of my hands.

When the world sees that Oz has been booked, and they see how serious I am, then they know I come out to play. They know I come out to hurt those I face. They know I will hold nothing back. No one ever leaves a match with me, and didn't suffer for weeks until their next match.

I am the joint pains that some of these people have. I was made to break, demolish, destroy all that is set before my path, and as much as I love trying to create, it's simply not as fun as tearing things down. Which is what I'm going to do, D. You might say the same things, but no one in this company has the same amount of name recognition, for being as sadistic as I am. My imagination is boundless, and so will the hurt I unfortunately bring to you, but that's what the bosses want.

They want to watch me hurt you. To hurt a Brother of mine. And I am going to oblige. I expect nothing but the same from you. I would expect the same from Bobby or TK. The two men I've been proud to say are my friends, the only true friends I've made in this entire company. Not like I tried before BOB meant Brotherhood of Baddies.

However, D, this small reign of yours, is coming to an end. Make peace with those who love you.

Because when an Oswald feels he's at his most powerful, when an Oz is attempting to apply himself, there is NOTHING, not a damn thing, that can beat me.

I have the whole world in my hands, D. I'm simply allowing you to play with me, on it.

So believe in me, D. Believe in me that I will end your reign. Believe in me to show the world that you are nothing more than a paper champion.

See you at Anarchy. See you on the ship."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(10-26-2023), Bulk Logan (10-25-2023), Charlie Nickles (10-26-2023), Theo Pryce (10-26-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-25-2023)