Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Roger Alrite?
MollyBarnes Offline
Salford Supernova

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-14-2023, 02:25 PM

@Roger Alrite?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MollyBarnes's post:
EDWARD THE GREAT (10-14-2023), Roger (10-14-2023)
MollyBarnes Offline
Salford Supernova

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-14-2023, 02:27 PM

Not sure how this works but... let me know if you get me text, mate. I'll pop in when I can, innit.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MollyBarnes's post:
EDWARD THE GREAT (10-14-2023)
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

10-14-2023, 02:47 PM

Hello Molly the Barnes my name is Roger and i want to say good job on defeating the latina submarine machine i know first hand how difficult it is to have a wrestle of a submarine and now we get to have a wrestle together as partners of the submarine's friends John Thug and Tommy Thug and i have been wanting to have a wrestle of them for a long time because they are friends with the submarine and the evil alphabet man but i never had a chance until now so let's defeat them together and if you need your hair braided to show how in sync we are i am not very good at it but i will give it my best shot.

Thank you for reading my really long text message.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Roger's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-14-2023), EDWARD THE GREAT (10-14-2023)
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

10-20-2023, 07:52 AM

Hello oh majestic Molly of Barnes my name is Roger and i would like to meet for a scone to discuss strategy but my best friend in the whole world Prince Ibrahim of vainglorious Niger said i may have been left on read and even though red is my favourite colour he said that was a bad thing. Can you please help me solve this conundrum?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roger's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-20-2023)