Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Chased by angry fans
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-17-2013, 02:08 PM

[Image: St%20Malo%20busy%20street%20.jpg]

Jack Kronus is leaving the Heinz Field at Pittsburgh. The fans around the streets are still chanting "That was awesome!" and some drunk Sid Feder fans are going to attack a small group of Madison supporters. Even though Leap of Faith is over, the fans have carried the celebrations to the street. Outside the parking lot hundreds of fans are waiting to see their favourite superstars. Some reporters are already zooming their cameras to get the perfect shot for a magazine cover. Some superstars are already leaving the parking lot in their Mercedes. But not Jack Kronus. He doesn't want a magazine cover. He doesn't want to sign autographs. After the brutal match for the UFO championship, all Jack wants is a nice, warm bed and a good night of sleep. To avoid being seen by the reporters, Kronus decides to leave the field like every regular fan, in the middle of the crowd. He is The Phantom after all. After putting on his shades and dressing a "F*ck you Gilmour" T-shirt, he looks just like those Madison supporters. He even starts chanting "Gilmour sucks" just like the rest of them.

After walking down some streets, he reached the train station. To blend with the crowd, he decided to buy an issue of the XWF magazine. After waiting for fifteen minutes, the train arrived. Unfortunately, a fifty years old man approached him.

"Hey good sir, may I get a look at the front page?" He asked, as he got closer him and looked at the magazine. In the front page there was a picture of Jack Kronus pinning Chris Legend in a triple threat battle he had a few weeks ago. The man looked at the picture, then looked at Jack.

"Man, this Jack Kronus guy is a good wrestler, don't you think?" He smiled, as he patted Kronus in the shoulder. Suddenly, his eyes became wider, and his jaw dropped.

"Wait! Oh my God, you are Jack Kronus! Hey everybody, Jack Kronus is here! Yes, the Phantom himself !"

Everybody looked around to see where the voice was coming from. As soon as they spotted Kronus, everybody rushed to where he was standing.

"Mr.Phantom, you are amazing! Can you sign my T-Shirt?"

"Take a picture with me for my Facebook profile!"

"Jack, can you be the father of my children?"

Jack had a hard time getting rid of the fans. He tried to enter the train, but the long path was blocked by the fans. He decided to go exit the train station and look for a palce to stay for the night. The fans were still running behind him, so he decided to take a cab. The driver understood what was going on when he saw the mob running after Kronus, so as soon as he got inside the car, he started driving.

"Where do you want me to go?"

"Somewhere far from here. Very far..."

"After driving across town, the cab driver dropped Jack in a busy avenue. After paying him, Kronus started looking for a nearby hotel. When he was about to ask an old man for a place to stay, Jack saw another cab stopping right near him. 3 crazy Stevie Tyler supporters started chasing him with baseball bats and knifes. Jack started running. After running almost fou 15 minutes, he heard someone calling him."

"Get inside, quickly!"

Jack did as the voice said. He was running throught an empty hallway, and he heard the voice from his left side. As he looked, he saw nothing but a grey wall. He looked up and he saw a small window. He jumped and finally was able to get inside. When he got inside he realised he was inside a children's bedroom. A small boy closed the window behind him and looked the door to his bedroom. He was wearing XWF merchandise, and he didn't seem to be older than 10.

Thanks alot! Those guys are crazy! Why were they chasing me?

"I always knew wrestlers were dumb, but I never thought they were THIS dumb! Dude, you have as match this Wednesday against Stevie Tyler. They were Stevie Tyler fans. Is it that hard for you to understand? Even I can understand it!"

"Wait wait! What match? I want, at least, a week of vacation! Leap of Faith was tough. And who the hell is Stevie Tyler?"

"You should have asked Warfare's GM for the night off, because now you have to fight against him in an Xtreme Rules Match. But you don't have much to worry about. He is just a kid that somehow got a contract at XWF. Nowdays they sign any loser... He claims that he has a demon inside him..."

"I have bigger problems to worry about. How will I leave this place? I can't just walk throught the front door with your parents downstairs..."

"You can always got throught the windows and fight them..."

"How will I defeat them? There are 3 of them, armed with bats and knifes... I won't be able to defeat them..."

"Here, have this! Thank God my father gave me one to protect myself!" The kid said, as he handed Kronus a glock that was hidden under the bed.

"Thanks alot kid! You ain't your average 9 years old, that's for sure." He said, as he looked at the window. Just before jumping, he gave the kid his shirt.

"I won't forget you kid! You just earned front row tickets for the next show! I will make sure you recieve them!" Kronus yelled, as he jumped throught the window while shooting to push back the fans that were trying to attack him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Phantom" Jack Kronus's post:
John_Black (07-17-2013)