Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Should THUGS Be Out For Six Months?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes- They Need To Go Away
0%
0 0%
No- They Need Stay N' Change Up
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Change N' Motion
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-11-2023, 07:30 AM

[Image: 3f4a4081a958de3799b514551b90e7f5.jpg]

"What's good in the XWF hood? You see, John Black, who is my cuzzo from different fam'ily, my ace boon dude who I been rollin with since the days of NYU... has brought me on board to help shape, and broaden out the THUGS image. Oh my name is  Ethan "E-Dogg" Blackstone, but you all can call me E-Dogg for short. I've been in the game of entertainment business for about ten years or so, and when he called me to join him and his crew I was delighted to join this shit. 

Now, I am not much a wrestling purist, but I do know how to get in the ring if shit goes south. But, i'm more likely being in the background, or in this case "Blackground" of what they be doing in the for front. Y'all seen their animated piece during their promo last few days, I managed to get in contact with the animators of Gorillaz and they helped my team on how to go about telling that story, still in the works for a short film.

On the side of Tommy, he told me that he's currently doing an EP that will mostly be three tracks, what genre who the fuck knows and he will be splitting some time on Warfare. On Reggie's side, he's told me that he's wanting to venture off on Madness with the permission of Thaddeus, time will tell when he will make an appearance on that show either on the side of segments or being around the newer talent, just to give back. Then on the side of JB, he told me that he's not mad anymore about the title loss, but he is very hungry to get his hands on Big D soon rather than later. He also vouched that he will be mostly focused on Anarchy for the time being as he continues to seek therapy.

That is all for now for rest of the year, who knows? One of them might be in Fire N' Ice this coming November to show out the THUGS name brand and values, but here's the deal fans...

John had told me to put out a poll to tell us if we should continue XWF or go away after the 402 Bloods Gang match after Anarchy's because, I sense that you the fan are tired of seeing the thugs do the same ol shit. If you guys think they should take a hiatus for the next six months, then I will tell them and the proper authority that we need to be off the road for the next six months. 

IF NOT, then what we will do is the following Anarchy we all will come out and make our intentions clear moving forward with THUGS and let it be known, things will change for the better for the THUGS and the overall atmosphere of XWF.

The Choice is yours, XWF Fans...

E-Dogg out"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
EDWARD THE GREAT (10-11-2023), Liam Desmond (10-12-2023), Theo Pryce (10-11-2023)