Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kare
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-08-2023, 05:28 PM

Somewhere In a strip club…

[We see Reggie, JB, and T in their Gorillaz personas sitting at a lounge, we see Reggie eating some celery sticks with wings, JB drinking some rum, and T sitting there playing on his old but still functional PSP, something GTA in it. As they were lounging around, they are greeted with a stripper who looked like Kreayshawn with no tits or ass, tryin to get they attention.]

Srippa Candy: Hey guys, would you want a dance from me?

[Nobody bothers to deal with her, then she eyes on JB who sipped his rum looking elsewhere, then she passes on Reggie who looked at her with a glare that would make Doc D’evil would sue the shit outta Reg. Then she sits on the lap of T, who was still playing his PSP. Then she gets up and gets mad at them.]

Strippa Candy: WHY AREN’T YOU GUYS PAYING ATTENSION TO ME? ANIT I HOT?

[Then they look at the girl, and JB simply tosses her some X-Buxs at her way, then she gave them a finger as she tried to find the next sim—I mean “John” in the club. Then after she leaves, they all look at one another, and bust the hell up in laughter. ]

JB: Damn, T that was funny we played her ass off.

T: She aint all that man, plus I am too deep in this game.

Reg: How long you got that PSP though? I haven’t seen that shit in years!

T: I had this for awhile now, tryin to be gamin portably n shit. JB you game with handhelds?

JB: Haven’t had a handheld console since the Game Boy man. I think I lost that shit in a friends house, and my mama pretty much told my ass she anit gonna give me ‘notha one.

Reg: Man you both were lucky, my adopted folks didn’t want me to playin video games, but on the weekends I be sneakin at one of my amigos crib to play on his Game Boy Advance, he had like four of them and he gave me one since he fucked with me.

[JB and T looked at Reg with shock, and then as they were tradin war stories about they handheld console days, they see two twin chicks who looked like Coi Leray who was tryin to entise the fellas by shakin they nonexistent asses. They cringed, and they talked with themselves who’s going to take the bate, then T ended up taking he bait.]

T: Y’all owe me for this shit…

JB: Have fun, my dude!

[Then T gave them a finger and they brought T to a special room, where the couch was more busted and dirtier than Sidney Gray’s soles of her feet (sorry Sindey haha!), T then sat back down on the couch, and they pretty much take turns dancing on him, as the DJ was playin some trash ass music. T was feelin the twin magik, and he spread out some small bills of fives and ones. Then one of the twins close the door of the special room, and they end up getting durty towards one another.]

[About an hour passed, JB and Reg were about to leave, but they see T coming out of the special room with a huge smile on his face, and they walk out of the club but to their studio/home in Thug-A-Lipical Inc.]

Somewhere in tha livin room…

[All three of the thugs are sitting on the couch, watchin TV, letting the brain rot. As they switched the channel, they stumble on a news about the XWF where one of the news person announced that The End might really end. As JB turned down the volume, they discuss what they just heard.]

JB: Before we talk about the news, T what took you long in that special room?

Reg: Yeah chico, you took too long!

[T then shrugs as he went on his phone, he got a message from one of the twins to meet up again outside the club. Then JB looked at T, and the put the phone down in his pocket.]

T: That’s none y’ah damn biznes… dead man tell no tales… anyways, what the topic we need talk about?

JB: Fine… we hearin that The End might be Da End!

Reg: Is that an issue?

JB: How else are we supposed to be ova on Anarchy? Without Machina and HGH, we aren’t close to being relevant as we once were! We might as well be obscure at this point!

Reg: Didn’t Machina hit us up first? They needed us more then we needed them.

T: Reg is right, HGH and Machina were more better off as beefers then allies. Shit didn’t both of we have beef with them in the past before we linked up with em?

[JB and T then thought about how many times they had to encounter them, then they nodded towards to Reg who had the “told ya bustas” look on his face. Then JB turns the volume back up hear about more XWF news, then T ended up leaving the livin room to meet the twins, leaving JB and Reg alone for the night. Then it freezes, and it shift to  real JB and T elsewhere…]

Somewhere on a New York Rooftop…

[We see JB and T, wearing timbs and jackets since it got cold since early October. Then we see them smoke some cess to let go of feeling inadequate in XWF.]

JB:  Man, fuck XWF and fuck the X-Treme title…. Still feelin that loss hard man. Fuck.

T: Why you pressed on that still? We got something else that nobody else would bother to have, and it’s the Madness tag titles, even though they got another team actively defending it.

JB: True true, but you know… this shit is the main reason why I had to go to the hospital, that’s why I had to call Reggie and you. This wrestling shit is getting old man… time is limited….

T: What do you mean man? We are at the twilight of our career in here. Even though Reg has his set back, you had a set back, and I had trillon set backs with the women in XWF… we are still a unit. You need to remind me what you told me back then.

JB: Like what?

T: You told me and Reggie, when we are in the XWF, that we aren’t going to give a fuck about the belts, wins and all that noise. Our principle was, fight for the CREAM, CREAM to get for one way or another. I wanted you to not commit self deletion over that fucktard Big D for his belt, but you had to prove to yourself that you had to make some sacrifices in order to get to that dark side of yourself. Me and Reggie are proud that you went to Hell, and proved what you had to take on a fight. Belt or not, you didn’t need to get your dick and balls felt on Theo’s favorite pet project Jason in the hallway bathrooms.

[Then they have a laugh at that, and JB phone blows up in his pocket, and it was Reggie who wanted to facetime him. They do face time, and they speak.]

Reg: Hey John,  you alright man?

JB: Yeah man, I’m alright… how are you holdin up with your daughter?

Reg: We buried her last week Thursday, it sucked ass chico. I couldn’t even go to the gravesite, AT ALL! So after they sent her body to the site after the service, I quickly left to go home and shut off from the work for awhile. Tryin to get back out there, but fuck… on that end.. how are you coping with your mental state?

JB: You know me… tryin to find that inner less fucks about what happened at the ppv last month. I wanted to really kill that BoB fucker, belt or not… but, he live another day. I told myself that belt or belts entirely are off the table, including winnin shit… I came for the cream.

Reggie: That’s true shit chico, I might follow that pathway in XWF as well, I might not be able to join you all for this Anarchy, but I’ll let HGH and Machina know.

[T does a “does he know” about the status of The End towards JB, and he signals him to stay quiet about it. JB then just blurts it out.]

JB: I am hearing that we might end up elsewhere, but I’ll still let them know.

Reg: Oh… I  see… I understand… but still, whatever happens we are still a crew no matter what. Catch you on the flipside, amigo de Johnio.

JB: Later man, rest up alright!

[Then JB hangs up, and about two hours pass and we see the duo cutting a promo on the rooftop.]

JB: Fuck the Blood Street… 402… 303..whatever they rep it anit shit!

T: Who really give a fuck about them? I know I don’t kare about them clowns. They really thought they could pull a fast one over us, well they going to know what it means to thug it up in the ring at this point.

JB: I know those two wanted their name to be heard, well now we are going to give them that opportunity to get their asses beaten by us on Thursday. I don’t know where they came from, but when we take em out the can rep they set in the morgue along with they fallen comrades. We don’t play around with joke teams.

T: Maybe Bing Bong Twins…

JB: Okay maybe do… but still, we might not be the fuckin Two Horseman Arn and Tully, but damn it we run like one if we got to be honest with these two clowns. All we need to do, is make sure that either Ray or Asesino come out of that ring alive, or if they do… great, they need remember that they aren’t in our own nonexistent league of tag team.

T: What you mean league? Do we look like D and Burbon?... we never had damn league to begin with, so we are just levelheaded as a boring team could be.

JB: You know what I mean, look let me put it like this… we are at a point that we aren’t afraid to lose anything that is put in front of us. If I had to lose to Big D, then what does it mean if I had be afraid to lose against two wanna be Muthafukkin G’s. Hell Eazy-E would have fucked them up before they bitches get stoned by E in his prime. I might not be the street general, but when I am in that ring I can turn that mental up with the quickness where they don’t know what is expected.

T: Well JB, it looks like you have found that fire in your gut again… I knew you had it in you to bring yourself back up from your own self-doubt, look this Blood Street team don’t know who they are messing with. They are messing with two or three dudes who aren’t afraid to get they hand dirty in the ring on some grimeyville shit. They will end up thinkin about who they wanna be fuckin with.

JB: Pretty much that’s the case man when we go to Anarchy next week. We are going to put THE END to the blood street gang to where they belong in. Let’s get inside, it’s getting late you know I can’t handle the cold too long.

[Then JB and T enter the building as the scene fades to the shot of the Brooklyn streets.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
Dolly Waters (10-08-2023)