Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
Pain
Elijah Copeland Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-08-2023, 02:20 PM

Elijah has stated what his intentions were at Madness. Course, he didn’t want anyone to see his transformation yet. But since this is on air, it would be okay. He has been keeping his body in shape to stay focused for when he makes his return to the ring at XWF. Course, people saw the new Elijah at Zion, but that’s besides the point. Elijah is sitting on the steps at his home looking in the distance and wearing a black tank top, black cargo pants, and black sneakers. His hair is jet-black with red bangs covering his right eye. He begins to talk to himself and figuring out what to do at Madness.
“It must be this way. I have no choice but to change who I am in order to get back to the top. I have to show no remorse and hate everyone.”
Elijah stands up and walks forward and grabs a bottle of whiskey and heads towards his car. He enters it and opens the bottle to start drinking it in order to get the memory of the loss out of his mind. A soft ethereal voice is heard behind him.
“Elijah, hate isn’t always the way. That leads down a slippery slope from which many people have never recovered from or returned from. Once hate takes the reins, you lose all power and control. Are you sure you are prepared for all that dark path holds? Once hate takes over, you belong to it.”
Elijah looks at the person who spoke to him and that was Marie. There was no doubt that the hate that he felt is normal considering what happened with the Bing Bong Twinz.
“Can you blame me, Marie? Losing to the Bing Bong Twinz because of their cowardly ways really sets it apart for me. How can I even come back from this? It’s like I’m hanging by a moment that I want to be cut away from.”
He lays his on his wheel and it feels like everything that he believes is going away. 
“It’s like I want to run away and never be seen, Marie. Please, I need your guidance, Marie. I need to get back to how it was before. I don’t want the belt, I need it.”
She looks at Elijah with much care and concern. She knows how deeply he is scarred by that loss to such embarrassing excuses cosplaying as humans. She understands why he needs the chance to redeem himself.
“Time to go back to your roots, Elijah. It is time to reflect and remember what made you who/what you are. Remember, repurpose and reinvent…”
He brings his head up and looks at her in the eyes. It was something that he needed to hear. He gets out of the car and stands in front of her while keeping his eyes on hers. He put his hands on her waist as they got closer and closer.
“I will remember it all, Marie. With you by my side, I'll be unstoppable. All the hate that I feel will never be you, but at the people who betrayed me. People who mocked me because of the loss. All those people who didn’t comfort me after that embarrassment. Marie, you're my everything and will forever be grateful for what you've given me. This new me? This new me will take me to the top and when I get there, I want you there by my side as you and I will rule madness as King and queen.”
Marie nods her head approvingly. She knows that he has been having a hard time as of late but if anyone can, it’s Elijah. She has the utmost faith in him. He couldn’t help but smile while looking at her. Elijah knows that he has to focus on getting back on track in XWF and he will. Right now, all he wants to do is be with Marie. She has brought the best in him. He rubs her arms gently and smiles.
“You’re the one good thing in my life right now, Marie. There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to have you by my side and in my bed. Marie, this moment? This moment will be the beginning of what we can do. When I get back the championship, everything will belong to us. Madness, this place, us. It’ll be all ours and nobody will be there to stop us.”
“You will regain all you have lost. Just focus and concentrate on your goals.”
“Which I plan on doing. I don’t care who or what gets in my way. I'm going to put fear in the eyes of those who turned their backs against me. Who will the first one be? I don't know. But whoever it is, will understand my pain. Pain that will never heal at all. My goal will be to take back what was taken from me, and I will destroy any and all that stands in my way.”

[Image: ectesting.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post