Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Hitch Of A Master
Chessmaster Offline
Philosophical Bad Ass

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-24-2013, 08:19 AM

Mr. Radio why do you steadily backslide as the world.
pin

slips by you to instant pin the effect of ramifications. I think you need to understand how when the crimson tide rolls in like oklahoma roll it really causes chaos. I embody chaos and am the harbringer of death. Come on as you lay there with your split leg asking GOD, for Redemption and he yells at you it's just anothervictory roll obstacle in your way. Confess your sins to God and you shall prosper. Don't sit there as prawn holds onto your ankle. Shake the prawn holds away and you shall be annointed my son. Don't speak to vicious School Boys and don't journey into the pit of silly omens. They shout vicious curses "pinipinipinpinpinp.in.pin.pin." And phrases of cult language "Usted tonto Radio caerá a La Magistrical, las otras personas que dicen a nosotros seguramente ten cuidado con Bandito. Para Bandito funciona bien con el pasador lápida, luego seguido por el embrague Gedo perfeccionado por los secuaces de Satanás. Yo te cubro en diez segundos. La gente necesita un nuevo campeón de los inmigrantes ilegales y el OVNI. Voy a tener por mi nombre es El Maestro de Ajedrez. Y estarás en el escalón de mi CRUCIFIJO!!"

This is what happens when you fall into the work of Lucifer, please let me bless you my little niño de la escuela and cradle your insides from turning to sin. Radio for all will come to pass.

[Image: chessmaster-1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chessmaster's post:
John Austin (07-24-2013), ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ (07-24-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-24-2013, 03:17 PM

Mr. Radio why do you steadily backslide as the world.
pin

slips by you to instant pin the effect of ramifications. I think you need to understand how when the crimson tide rolls in like oklahoma roll it really causes chaos. I embody chaos and am the harbringer of death. Come on as you lay there with your split leg asking GOD, for Redemption and he yells at you it's just anothervictory roll obstacle in your way. Confess your sins to God and you shall prosper. Don't sit there as prawn holds onto your ankle. Shake the prawn holds away and you shall be annointed my son. Don't speak to vicious School Boys and don't journey into the pit of silly omens. They shout vicious curses "pinipinipinpinpinp.in.pin.pin.And phrases of cult language "You fool Radio La Magistrical fall, the other people who tell us beware surely Bandito. To Bandito pin works well with the tombstone, then followed by the Gedo Clutch perfected by the minions of Satan. I'll cover you in ten seconds. People need a new champion of illegal immigrants and the UFO. I'll have you know my name is Chess Master. And you'll be on the step of my CRUCIFIX !!"

This is what happens when you fall into the work of Lucifer, please let me bless you my little niño de la escuela and cradle your insides from turning to sin. Radio for all will come to pass.

I took the liberty of turning your Spanish into English :)

Cool story and all but just to let you know I know over 20 languages. I learned Spanish when I was seven! Kickout!

OOC: If I missed any (found all the ones that I could) then I applaud you because this was difficult.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Reggie Estrada (07-25-2013)
Chessmaster Offline
Philosophical Bad Ass

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-25-2013, 08:31 AM

Well I guess you got me their. You know padre I never don't know what to say. You know this is about that title on you shoulders. You're talented but your move set is bland where's the armbar with the wrist where's the extra flips and showmanship. You sit there expecting things to be handed to you, expecting things to go your way. The piper never stops working. He practices not with sufferage. He prides never having to say he quits. Because the inevitable is me standing over you looking you up and down saying you failed. Gimme that belt it's not like you can see into my eyes and see the part i never show. My better half in a box stuck from the blessing in this word. Just roll up the covers and roll up your faded memories of redemption. Forget that you will overdose on painkillers and morphine.... Forget that...adrenocorticotropin... You have to be compassionate to others feelings. You walk around breaking the hearts of teeny bopping school girls. You try purging the trials and tribulations to epinephrine or other eupheorines trying to tap into you. What's the option of not buying a new house of pawning unneeded items... You may know espanol but do you know the language of painful protruding torture:Careful prying through a prideful and noble list my padre in need of a new wardrobe....
sõnad envelopingenwrappingepinaoiepinaosepinastiesepinasty
epinephrin
adrenaliini
epinephrines
epinephrins
epineuria
epineurium
epineuriums
varustamise
escalloping
escaloping
põgenedes
escarping
estopping
fellowshiping
olemine
fieldstripping
filliping
firepink
firepinks
fivepins
lehvitamine

Or maybe my tongue is not of your liking....O orgulho deve envolver você em chamas, não admira por isso que você está com tanto medo de mim. Esta opção de ganhar ou perder mantém a multidão à distância. Talvez o peão dos camarões segurando em você crânio no desfile de moda preto come-lo vivo. Talvez você não pode entender o rolamento na vitória ou na oklahoma rolando. O duque de mayo confessa orgulhando-se sobre a pesca nas mnids de seus inimigos. Derramando seu coração para mim não vai fazer nenhum bem. Pumper níquel bebê pára-choques espreitar no nirvana irritada de um homem não voltar para casa. Pouco gracie está andando parceiro em seu vestido de domingo, Veja este nada mais é que um jogo para mim. Eu sou o mestre e um padawan Em um pobre nirvana de gratidão. Eu não posso ajudar, mas acho que o tempo está se esgotando para você e seu reinado. Gatinho ronronando bebês de gordura um choro, as pessoas olhando também cozinhar provavelmente discussão e gambás a morrer. Simplesmente, eu aplaudo o seu tempo para transformar a minha besteira qualquer. Então, antes de eu vê-lo em um olhar de passagem de azar. Eu sou como um príncipe das trevas, enquanto minha pele pura é densa. Sempre tão gentilmente este é um aviso orgulhoso silencioso que você não pode bater um Mestre. A Chessmaster da mesma maneira sete empregadas domésticas mal ordenha, o ketchup, provavelmente, espigamento e pessoas incluem os passatempos de vinhas passadas de vinho tinto. Então, por favor deixe meu sol rosa doce pridely brilhar. Pensa parceiro para ser gentil .... Mas .... CONFIRA MATE!!!

Now Silence.

[Image: chessmaster-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-25-2013, 09:27 AM

Well I guess you got me their. You know padre I never don't know what to say. You know this is about that title on you shoulders. You're talented but your move set is bland where's the armbar with the wrist where's the extra flips and showmanship. You sit there expecting things to be handed to you, expecting things to go your way. The piper never stops working. He practices not with sufferage. He prides never having to say he quits. Because the inevitable is me standing over you looking you up and down saying you failed. Gimme that belt it's not like you can see into my eyes and see the part i never show. My better half in a box stuck from the blessing in this word. Just roll up the covers and roll up your faded memories of redemption. Forget that you will overdose on painkillers and morphine.... Forget that...adrenocorticotropin... You have to be compassionate to others feelings. You walk around breaking the hearts of teeny bopping school girls. You try purging the trials and tribulations to epinephrine or other eupheorines trying to tap into you. What's the option of not buying a new house of pawning unneeded items... You may know Spanish but do you know the language of painful protruding torture:Careful prying through a prideful and noble list my padre in need of a new wardrobe....
sõnad envelopingenwrappingepinaoiepinaosepinastiesepinasty
epinephrin
adrenaliini
epinephrines
epinephrins
epineuria
epineurium
epineuriums
varustamise (equipping)
escalloping
escaloping
põgenedes (escaping)
escarping
estopping
fellowshiping
olemine (being)
fieldstripping
filliping
firepink
firepinks
fivepins
lehvitamine (Flapping)

Or maybe my tongue is not of your liking.... Pride should engage you on fire, no wonder why you're so afraid of me. This option keeps winning or losing the crowd at bay. Perhaps the pawn shrimp holding on you skull in fashion show black eats him alive. Maybe you can not understand the bearing in victory or Oklahoma rolling. The Duke of mayo confesses priding themselves on fishing in minds their enemies. Pouring your heart for me will not do you any good. Pumper Nickel baby bumpers peek nirvana angry man does not come home. Little Gracie's walking partner on her Sunday dress, See this is nothing more than a game to me. I am the master and padawan In a poor nirvana of gratitude. I can not help but think that the time is running out for you and your reign. Kitten purring a cry baby fat, people looking discussion and probably also cook possums dying. Simply, I applaud your time to turn my bullshit whatsoever. So, before I see him in a passing glance of chance. I'm like a prince of darkness, while my skin is pure dense. Ever so gently this is a warning proud silent you can not beat a teacher. The Chessmaster in the same manner seven evil maids milking, ketchup, probably silking and people's pastimes include past vineyards of red wine. So please let my sweet pink pridely sun shine. Think partner to be gentle .... But .... CHECK MATE!!
Now Silence.

OOC: I couldn't take any more. If I missed some, I don't care, Just so many pins! good job on your part.

I took the Liberty of turning your Portuguese into English :) Haven't used that language for awhile. You are a persistent one I gotta give you that. Kickout!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Reggie Estrada (07-25-2013)