Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 11:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy 08/31
Peter Principle Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

08-31-2023, 08:12 PM

08 - 31 - 2023

[Image: BbV3NBt.png]

LIVE FROM RAISING CANE'S RIVER CENTER ARENA

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA

MASTERMIND
- vs -
ROGER
- vs -
MOLLY BARNES
Triple Threat

SIDNEY GREY
- vs -
MR. OZ
Singles

EDWARD, A LITERAL GORILLA & NORTH KOREAN WAR CRIMINAL
- vs -
HGH, LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA & JOHN BLACK
2K Collab per Team
6-Man Tornado Tag
No DQ

OOC: ANARCHY RULES is 1 RP with a 1K WORD LIMIT unless stated otherwise
Hard deadline for Anarchy will be WEDNESDAY, 08-30-2023 at 11:59pm board time. Good luck!

Fade in to the bustling streets of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Children laugh as they chase after a makeshift soccer ball in a nearby park, jazz musicians fill the air with their intoxicating melodies, and the Mississippi River flows majestically in the background. Just as the rich cultural atmosphere of Baton Rouge starts to draw you in...

[Image: j6d-hP.gif]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

All at once, the streets become a hive of activity. The once subtle backdrop of Baton Rouge becomes the epicenter of chaos, as XWF Anarchy's mind-blowing pyrotechnics erupt from the Raising Cane's River Center Arena, casting shadows of flames against the buildings.

People from all walks of life — from the curious tourists to the local vendors — gather to witness the sheer spectacle. Racing above them, XWF CamBots catch the fervor and excitement, darting past signs that read:

MASTERMIND'S
MASTER PLAN!

OZ
IS NOT IN KANSAS!

EDWARD?
GORILLA WARFARE!

MOLLY'S
FISTS
BETTER THAN
HER CREDIT!

GATOR: Ladies and gents, welcome to Anarchy, coming to you live from the vibrant city of Baton Rouge! Tonight's card is nothing short of electric!

TODD: Absolutely, Gator! Molly Barnes, Roger, Mastermind, in a Triple Threat match that's got the whole wrestling community buzzing!

GATOR: And Sidney Grey versus Mr. Oz? That's not just a match, it's a statement!

TODD: But Gator, everyone's talking about that 6-Man Tornado Tag. I mean, come on, Edward, an actual gorilla teaming up with a North Korean War Criminal? That's some wild stuff right there!

GATOR: Oh, absolutely wild, Todd! And facing the new alliance of HGH, Latina Submission Machina, and John Black from 'The Thugs'? Talk about a force to be reckoned with! I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of that combo.

TODD: Well, neither would I, but I think tonight is going to be unforgettable! Fans, fasten your seat belts and let’s take you to the squared circle for some Anarchy!

Backstage, we catch up with EDWARD, NORTH KOREAN WAR CRIMINAL, and A LITERAL GORILLA.

"Comrade Edward, I am most pleased we have time to come together in unity! Preparations must be made for our greater victory tonight!"

"US READY! US GOT READY IN SWAMP, REMEMBER?"

ALG is sitting on the floor, not really a part of the conversation.

"Yes, Comrade Edward! But in true camaraderie, we comrades must comrade harder than ever before! To demonstrate the strength of the collective people, such that we represent the workers with our work!"

"HOW DO?"

"We will utilize our worker knowledge to teach Comrade Gorilla the one thing we exemplify as an example for the collective most regularly! Our grasp and strength of the English language!"

"US TEACH GORILLA HOW SPEAK!"

ALG stands and walks to a corner, picking up a bright fuschia duffel bag. The zipper long since destroyed due to the sheer complexity of such a device to the great apes, ALG reaches inside and pulls out a triad of apples. ALG bites into one, and in showing dominance and caring over the rest of his troop, hands it to EDWARD. ALG then repeats this process and hands another bitten apple to NKWC. ALG then sits on the floor again. EDWARD looks less than pleased.

"YUM YUM IN MY TUM TUM!"

EDWARD digs into the apple, noshing on the pulpy sweet fruit highlighted by gorilla drool. NKWC sees the teaching opportunity at hand.

"Comrade Ape! This showing of community should elucidate an axiom of the collective: All food must be shared with the collective! This is exactly how food is distributed in TRUE Korea! Now, repeat after me! APPLE."

"Ook."

"So close, Comrade Gorilla. Attempt once more! Ah-

pul."

"Ook."

NKWC pulls out a Fisher Price learning toy from his duffel bag, or at least the version mass produced for use in China West North Korea. He turns the dial, and it speaks in a cheery, sing-songy voice.

"A is for Apple!"

The toy, alien and bizarre to EDWARD, absolutely terrifies him, and he runs into a locker slamming the door shut behind him.

"VOICE FROM NOWHERE KILL US!"

The commotion startles ALG, who in turn punches in the door to another locker.

"Comrades, I apologize! Some capitalist goon must have attempted to assassinated my credibility by replacing my language and translation tool with a western one! A transparent effort to destabilize the collective!"

ALG snags the baby toy from NKWC. After fiddling around with it for a minute, he looks at it.

"Ook."

ALG then drops the toy to the floor as EDWARD comes out of his locker. The toy speaks, but now garbled and broken.

"A is for Ook."

"Ook."

EDWARD smiles as he looks at his apple.

"THIS NO APPLE, THIS OOK! A BE FOR OOK!"

"Yes, Comrade Edward! Comrade Gorilla knows the sublime truth! Piercing the veil of decadence and falsehoods! This is not an apple at all! Whatsoever! These are ooks, and A is for Ook, not for apple! Of course, Comrade Gorilla is a creature of great scholarship! After all, one can not spell book without ook!"

ALG is sitting on the floor again, not really a part of any human conversation seeing as how he's a gorilla.

*BREAK*
*BREAK*

MASTERMIND
- vs -
ROGER
- vs -
MOLLY BARNES
Triple Threat

As "Who Let The Dogs Out" hits the speakers, fans instantly join in. The spotlights meet on the ramp, revealing Roger jamming out to his theme.

GATOR: Here's Roger, back for another bite at the proverbial apple!

TODD: And he still hasn't found those dogs he's looking for!

A sudden burst of pyro goes off at the top of the stage. Roger, clearly startled, jumps in surprise, looking around wide-eyed.

GATOR: Whoa! You'd think Roger would be used to the pyro by now!

TODD: But Gator, loud noises ARE SCARY!

Regaining his composure, Roger continues down the ramp, occasionally pointing to fans and singing along. Upon reaching the ring, he climbs in, still a bit jumpy but smiling and ready for action.

A figure is seen walking out from the back wearing a black hooded sweatshirt on. The hood was over his head so he couldnt be seen, and his head was looking down.

He stood in a stance. And as a white light appeared on his front, he unzipped his sweatshirt and showed the front of the t-shirt:

[Image: 4235893084%20Front.jpg]

As it continued he turned around and took off his hooded sweatshirt and revealed the back of the t-shirt which read:

[Image: 4235893084%20Back.jpg]

He turned back around and stood in a pose as the white light bathed on him to reveal: MASTERMIND

He then smirks as he walks all the way to the ring.

GATOR: The master of minds will be in action tonight!

TODD: And he is looking to do some serious violence tonight!

The music of Molly Barnes hits the PA system and she receives the loudest pop of her career! She hits the entrance ramp and pyro hits, causing the fans to go even wilder. Molly high fives a couple lucky fans on her way down to the ring.

GATOR: Molly wasn't able to get it done against EDWARD last Anarchy, but she definitely left her imprint on the fans!

TODD: Everyone here loves Molly!

GATOR: Do you know where I can find some?

TODD: In the ring, of course!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

As the referee calls for the bell the audience cheers for their clear favorite in this match: Molly. Chants of "MOL-LLY!" burst out throughout the arena, and even Roger decides to join in the chants for a little bit! He's just so taken in by the enthusiasm of the crowd! Molly Barnes can't help but smile as she leans back against a turnbuckle, soaking in the cheers from the audience. Mastermind, however, looks none too happy in his corner. He's pacing around, looking annoyed that the violence is being delayed. Mastermind sets his sights on Roger, who is still cheering along with the crowd. Mastermind furrows his brow and charges right at Roger, spearing him into the post! That  the crowd down, allowing everyone to hear how much pain Roger is in when Mastermind starts laying shoulders into his midsection!

GATOR: Mastermind isn't playing games for the audience tonight, he came out here to make a point!

TODD: And I think Roger is receiving that point right now!

GATOR: But wait, here comes Molly!

As Mastermind continues laying big shoulders into Roger's midsection, Molly Barnes senses a moment of opportunity! With Mastermind crouched over in the corner, Molly sneaks up on him before rolling him up and out of the corner for the quick pinfall attempt! Even the referee is caught off guard by the speed of he roll-up, but after a slight delay the ref hops down to count the pin!

1!

2!!

3-NO! Roger breaks up the pin just in the nick of time- by dropkicking Molly in the back of the skull!

TODD: Molly almost won the match right then and there! I think she would have had Mastermind down for the 3 count!

GATOR: I don't understand this boy Roger! First he's chanting her name, now he's kicking her in the back of the head!

TODD: Roger is just living his best life, Gator!

Roger scrambles back up to his feet as Molly slowly rises to hers. Molly rubs the back of her head as a sudden bruise begins to welt. She stares over at Roger with fury behind her eyes. Roger raises his hands innocently, but that does him no good as Molly starts sauntering over to him with bad intentions.

GATOR: It looks like Roger may have picked a fight with Molly he wasn't mentally ready for!

Molly reaches out to grapple Roger- but before she can bring Roger in close she's pulled away from him by Mastermind! Mastermind reaches around Molly's neck and drags her into the center of the ring, applying a masterful sleeperhold onto her! Molly violently squirms as she flails her arms about, trying to break the hold- but it's no use! The surprise sleeperhold is locked in tight! Molly's body movements get less and less energized until suddenly, she's not moving at all anymore! The referee goes to raise Molly's hand, to see if she's still breathing! Mastermind grins like a dog the whole time he has the hold locked in.

TODD: This could be it right here! Molly almost won this match right away with the roll-up, but now, it looks like Mastermind is going to put her away with his trademark MIND SLEEPER!

GATOR: Not so fast, Todd! Look, Roger's climbing the ropes!

Just when the ref raises Molly's hand to it's apex, Roger jumps off the top rope. As Molly's hand is falling in the air, Roger is falling through the sky with a clumsy frogsplash! Before the referee can rule Molly unconscious, Roger's dive breaks up the hold, sending all three wrestlers tumbling to the mat!

GATOR: What was that? I'm not calling what we just saw a frogsplash. Maybe a toadsplash? A tadpoledrop?

TODD: That's called SKIDDING off the top rope, Gator! He hasn't applied for the trademark on his special move yet, but after tonight he might have to!

Roger and Mastermind are the first ones up, both rising to their feet at the same time. Molly, meanwhile, rolls over to the side of the ring to recuperate after just being put in the incredibly painful Mind Sleeper. At first Roger looks very scared of Mastermind, but when the crowd starts chanting "ROG-ER!" he gains confidence. Roger approaches Mastermind and hits him with a left punch, then a right punch, then he punches Mastermind with both fists at the same time! None of these blows seem to do any damage at all, as Mastermind just laughs them off before delivering a nasty elbow to Roger's jaw that sends him collapsing to the mat.

GATOR: That's probably not how Roger drew that one up!

TODD: But wait, here comes Molly Barnes again!

Mastermind laughs to himself as Roger cowers in fear of him. Mastermind slowly approaches Roger as he describes in incredible detail all the ways he's going to torture this poor boy in the ring. Like a villain giving their epic monologue, Mastermind makes crystal clear to Roger exactly what can be expected. But before Mastermind can make good on his woods, he's dropkicked over the top ropes and out of the ring by Molly Barnes! On his way out of the ring Mastermind bumps his head on the ring apron, making his fall to the ground extra brutal.

GATOR: Mastermind should've saved all those words for his next t-shirt! But now, Molly Barnes has the advantage again!

TODD: Not so fast, Gator! Roger is getting to his feet first! Roger might be able to pull out the shocking upset here tonight against two of Anarchy's biggest stars!

Sure enough Roger does get to his feet first, but he's such a sweethearted gentleman that the first thing he does is extend down his hand, offering to Molly. Molly looks up at him in confusion before accepting his help getting to her feet. Roger then goes on to thank her for kicking that mean mean out of the wrong. Molly acknowledges Roger's kind words...right before she kicks him in the gut and hits him with the The Barnestormer!

GATOR: That shows you what being nice gets you these days! Nothing but a northern lights bomb!

TODD: Oh sweet heavens Roger...

Molly looks into the camera and shrugs before flipping Roger over for a pin.

1!

2!!

3!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - MOLLY BARNES

Molly Barnes stands up and celebrates her victory as the ref raises her hands. The crowd goes ballistic, getting the finish most of them seemed to want: a Molly Barnes victory! The crowd chants "MOL-LY!" as the victorious wrestler makes her way back up the entrance ramp.

TODD: I'll tell you this much, Gator: Molly Barnes may not have won the Anarchy championship last week, but I think she's won the hearts and minds of the XWF fans!

XWF cameras make their way through the backstage area, giving viewers a unprecedented look at the stars of Anarchy as they prepared for the show.  As the camera rounds the corner, it comes upon the Lady King of the XWF in deep conversation.

SID: …you and I have had our problems, but tonight we need to put all of that aside and go other there and put on one heck of a show.  Are you with me?

Sid turns as she noticed the camera, and pushes it out of her face.

SID: DO YOU MIND?!  Me and my…friend…have business to discuss!

The camera wobbles back and turns as it heads out and into the Anarchy arena, hovering over the Louisiana crowd as Gator and Todd.

TODD: It looks like the Lady King is trying to cut a deal and make a friend to keep her job.  You don’t suppose that Mr. Oz do you?

GATOR: It could be! Who better to have on your side than your perspective opponent!  But the King should have asked me, I would love to be her friend!  Think of all the free royal mead that I’d get to partake in!

TODD: I think that’s why she’s in trouble right now.  Whether it’s Mr. Oz or someone else, if Sid wants a championship opportunity, she’d better do whatever it takes to stay a part of this company!

GATOR: Well, I believe in the King!

*BREAK*

*BREAK*

People begin to bang on drums as they play his entrance music. It seems as if Oswald has literally paid for an entire orchestra, just to play him to the ring. After the first round of singing ends and the drums start off once more, Oz starts to walk to the ring, dressed in a large white cloak covering his body.

TODD: Mister Oz! A former Anarchy Champion! The creator of the Billion Dollar championship!

GATOR: He’s very wealthy!

TODD: He also assured, many, many months ago that Sidney Grey should believe in him. That if Sidney did so, he’d be with her!

GATOR: Oh, big deal. Ozzy says that like forty times a day. I asked him earlier today if he had the time, and he told me to believe in him!

TODD: Be that as it may, it seems like Sidney took that to mean Oz would have her back. And under that reasoning, his inaction when the Lady King was subjected to a five-on-one post-match beatdown looks… suspect!

However, instead of entering the ring first, he waits. He stands there near the ring floor next to the edge of the ramp. He slowly pulls off the cloak, folds it and then places it on the edge of the ring, next to one of the posts before climbing onto the apron and over the top rope where he goes to his corner, sitting down as he waits for the bell.

“Suffocate” by Cold begins to play as the lights dim all through the arena. Fog rolls through the entranceway as a bright light shines from behind it. A shadowy figure is projected through the fog, standing upright, tapping her foot impatiently. Sidney Grey emerges and surveys the crowd as they boo her loudly. She sneers, as she flips off the crowd and steop in time to the beat, marching down the ramp, headed to the ring with purpose and conviction.

TODD: It’s been a rough few weeks for the Lady King! She lost a barnburner of an (untelevised match) for the X-Treme Title against Mark Flynn… Then, even after she conquered ‘the WORLD’ last week in her open challenge gauntlet match, beating both LSM and YKW… She ended up ambushed at the hands of Anarchy’s newest super team… LSM, HGH and the THUGS.

GATOR: Actually, that reminds me… What the Hell was that match? At first, it was an open challenge. Then, it was a gauntlet because two people replied… But, that ‘gauntlet’ was one fall to a finish?

TODD: …Well, I th-

GATOR: And it ended in two competitors making YKW tap-out… But Sidney wins? What was ANY of that?!?

TODD: …Mister Gator, you s-

GATOR: Haha, nah, just jerking your chain, Todd. As long as people are getting hurt in the ring, I’m good.

TODD: …Well, anyway, despite her recent setbacks, the Lady King is here! And, as suspected, she looks none too happy with Mister Oz!

Sid walks slowly down to the ring as she arrogantly taunts the crowd, mimes blowing kisses to some and threatening to slap others all the while with a look of quiet fury on her face. Sid slides underneath the bottom rope and goes to the far corner of the ring as she stands on the turnbuckle, before spinning on Mr. Oz, eyeing him intently, waiting for the match to begin.

The official stands between the two. Mister Oz hops from foot to foot, a surprisingly agile behemoth. Sidney remains still in place, but exudes an energy of being barely contained. Like a runner on the starting line, eager to explode.

The official points to the timekeeper!

The bell rings!

SIDNEY GREY
- vs -
MR. OZ
Singles

The moment the bell rings, Oz springs into a sideroll, like the quickest linebacker at the combine camp!

TODD: Wow! Oz is deceptively quick for such a large man! Clearly, he’s looking to take Sidney by surprise with a flanking attack!

Indeed, just as Todd suggests, Oz comes in at Sidney’s side, looking to scoop her in a side waistlo-

NO CHANCE! As Oz comes in, Sid twists toward her foe! Grabs his face in one hand… AND SLAMS HIS SKULL STRAIGHT DOWN AGAINST THE MAT!

GATOR: …Damn.

TODD: What a takedown from the Lady King! She might steal this o-

From the ground, Sid scoops Oz back up in one hand…

SLAM! AGAIN! THE EXACT SAME INSTANT TAKEDOWN.

GATOR: Jesus Christ…

TODD: …Uh… wow. The Lady King… really taking it to Oz. But, surely, after two devastating slams, she’ll be looking to end th-

From the ground, Sid scoops Oz back up in one hand…

ANOTHER SICKENING THUD.

At this point, there is a visible red pool building under where Oz keeps getting slammed. This is… not what you’re supposed to do to a human skull.

GATOR: …Todd, you may be wrong 99% of the time. But you were right about one thing. Sidney Grey is PISSED OFF.

…After the third skull-first slam against the mat, Oz crumples to the mat like wadded tissue paper.

…The Lady King drives a foot into Oz’s chest, the oxygen driven out of his lungs!

…GREY GLARES AT THE OFFICIAL.

…Who, honestly, was so mesmerized by this beatdown, he forgot a match was happening.

He shakes his head and drops to count.

1!

2!

THREE!

WINNER: SIDNEY GREY

The bell rings.

The official goes to lift the Lady King’s a-

Grey smacks him away! With a backhand with enough force that the official ends up ass over tea kettle!

Grey steps down the stairs… And back up the ramp… And… She still looks furious.

TODD: …Well. A dominant showing from the Lady King! There’s a reason she’s a former Universal champion and she made that clear tonight in the ring with Oz who, on his better weeks, is one of the more elite competitors on Anarchy! But, tonight, he stood no chance against Sidney Grey!

GATOR: Something tells me that cracking Oz’s skull like an egg hasn’t done much to calm down Sidney Grey… Clearly she still has a score to settle with… someone!

*BREAK*
*BREAK*

EDWARD, A LITERAL GORILLA & NORTH KOREAN WAR CRIMINAL
- vs -
HGH, LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA & JOHN BLACK
2K Collab per Team
6-Man Tornado Tag
No DQ

The lights dim in the arena, as the crowd begins to roar in anticipation. The camera pans across a cheering crowd, banners and signs flashing in support of their favorite wrestlers.

GATOR: Bloody hell, we’re in for a wild one tonight, aren’t we? An explosive 6-Man Tornado Tag!

TODD: That's right! And with these characters? It's anyone's game!

The entrance music hits, and EDWARD, the Anarchy champion, emerges from the ramp. The caveman looks ready for battle with his wild hair and fur loincloth. Beside him, A Literal Gorilla lets out a ferocious roar, beating its chest in a display of power. And trailing them, the AI robot possessed by the North Korean War Criminal moves with mechanical precision.

GATOR: There's the Anarchy champ, EDWARD! And, my word, look at ALG! Pure beast mode.

TODD: Not to mention NK. A ghost from the past, but in the body of the future.

As they prepare in the ring, HGH makes his entrance with a look of revenge in his eyes. Latina Submission Machina, in her glittering mask, strikes a pose, and bringing up the rear, John Black, with a militant fist pump.

GATOR: The opposition looks fierce, especially after coming together last Anarchy to form that new stable!!

TODD: LSM is a submission machine. John Black’s a thug who ain’t afraid to throw down with anyone, and HGH has been on a mission to reclaim the Anarchy title for months, and now finds himself standing across the ring from the champion— this is going to be explosive!

(DING DING DING!!!)

The bell rings!

The crowd is hyped up!

HGH and EDWARD square off in the center of the ring, both exuding confidence.

TODD: Here we go, Gator. The former and current Anarchy champions. This is personal.

GATOR: You're bloody right! The tension is thicker than a brick wall!

EDWARD charges HGH with a running shoulder tackle, sending HGH sprawling back into the ropes. However, HGH uses the momentum to rebound, landing a high-flying crossbody onto EDWARD. Both men tumble to the canvas, each trying to gain the upper hand.

NK and LSM are a dance of agility and technique. NK goes for a quick leg sweep, trying to topple LSM, but she leaps over it, attempting to catch him in a headscissor takedown. But NK counters, flipping LSM onto her back. However, LSM quickly retaliates, wrapping her legs around NK's head and twisting him into a tight hurricanrana.

GATOR: LSM is on fire! Look at that agility!

On the other side of the ring, ALG roars, trying to intimidate John Black. But Black isn't fazed. ALG goes for a giant swiping clothesline, but Black ducks under, only to be caught in a massive bear hug from the gorilla.

TODD: ALG's strength is unmatched! Black's in trouble!

Black, in desperation, starts delivering rapid elbow strikes to ALG's head, forcing him to break the hold. Black then delivers a swift kick to ALG's shin, causing the gorilla to stagger, followed by a DDT, spiking ALG's head onto the canvas.

HGH and EDWARD, back on their feet, are locked in a fierce exchange of chops, each sound echoing throughout the arena. EDWARD, with a primal yell, gains the advantage and hoists HGH onto his shoulders, looking to execute a powerful Samoan Drop. But HGH wiggles free, landing behind EDWARD and quickly connecting with a German Suplex.

GATOR: These two are evenly matched, Todd. Each move is met with a counter!

LSM, gaining the upper hand on NK, locks in a tight armbar, stretching NK's robotic equivalent to ligaments. NK grits his teeth in something that resembles pain but uses his free hand to drag both of them towards the ropes, grabbing the bottom rope and forcing LSM to release the hold. As NK recovers, LSM rushes toward him, but NK counters with a drop toe hold, sending her face-first into the turnbuckle.

TODD: Brilliant counter by NK!

Meanwhile, ALG has regained composure and launches himself into the ropes, rebounding towards Black. The massive gorilla dives, attempting a leaping body splash, but Black rolls out of the way, causing ALG to crash heavily onto the mat. Sensing opportunity, Black lays boots to ALG’s head and hops up on the top turnbuckle, setting his sights on the downed gorilla. He leaps, executing a flawless elbow drop straight onto ALG's chest.

TODD: High-risk, high reward from Black there! What an elbow!

GATOR: ALG might be a powerhouse, but moves like that can level the playing field!

LSM capitalizes on EDWARD's disorientation. She starts with a spinning heel kick, sending him staggering backward. Seizing the moment, she hits the ropes and executes a monkey flip, launching EDWARD into the center of the ring.

TODD: LSM's aerial assault is truly a sight to behold!

EDWARD tries to rise but gets greeted with a springboard moonsault from LSM. He grunts from the impact but quickly rolls away to create some distance, using the ropes to pull himself up.

Nearby, NK has managed to corner John Black, and with a swift series of strikes, he starts to wear down Black, but Black is resilient, managing to land a solid uppercut that gives him a momentary opening.

GATOR: The AI's targeting is top-notch, but Black's fighting spirit is shining through!

On the opposite side, ALG is on the warpath. Using his massive size, he bulldozes through HGH with a running shoulder block. HGH hits the mat hard but rolls to the outside of the ring to catch a breath. ALG, in the meantime, sets his sights on LSM.

TODD: ALG's power is just unmatched. Look at him go!

However, LSM manages to dodge ALG's attempted big boot, causing the massive gorilla to get tangled in the ropes temporarily. LSM then leaps, connecting with a dropkick to ALG's head, making him stumble back even more.

EDWARD, recovering from LSM's previous onslaught, spots HGH on the outside. With a wild battle cry, he runs and dives through the ropes, connecting with a suicide dive, sending both him and HGH crashing into the barricade!

GATOR: EDWARD's taking to the skies! The caveman can fly!

Back in the ring, NK and John Black have been exchanging blows in a fierce back-and-forth, neither man willing to back down. Black dodges a roundhouse kick from NK and swiftly delivers a spinning neck breaker, sending the robot crashing to the mat.

As LSM tries to capitalize on ALG's disorientation, she climbs the turnbuckle, looking for a high-risk move. She leaps, attempting a shooting star press, but ALG rolls out of the way! LSM crashes and burns, and ALG quickly pounces with a ground-shaking gorilla press slam.

TODD: A missed move from LSM, and ALG took full advantage!

GATOR: These athletes are putting everything on the line tonight! And that miss by LSM might just cost her team dearly.

EDWARD and HGH, on the outside, are locked in a fierce brawl. They exchange haymakers near the barricade. HGH takes the advantage, slamming EDWARD's head onto the announce table, then follows up with a quick snap suplex onto the thinly padded floor.

TODD: Every part of this arena is a battleground tonight! HGH and EDWARD are making sure of that!

Back inside, John Black tries to capitalize on his earlier advantage over NK, delivering a series of brutal knee strikes to the AI's midsection. He then hoists NK up for a powerbomb, but as he lifts, NK counters with a hurricanrana, sending Black crashing into the ropes.

Nearby, LSM, still dazed from the gorilla press, is pounced once again by ALG, who surprises her with a big splash. LSM coughs violently, trying to get her wind back. But ALG doesn't give her the chance. He lifts her up and sends her crashing down with another epic gorilla slam.

GATOR: LSM's been taking a lot of punishment, Todd. I'm not sure how much more she can endure!

NK locks onto the wounded LSM. He goes for a leg lock, trying to immobilize her further. However, HGH, back in the ring after the outside brawl, breaks up the submission with a swift kick to NK's head.

The fight continues, but EDWARD and ALG, have a miscommunication and bump into each other, allowing John Black to hit a double clothesline, taking both of them down.

TODD: This is the opening they needed! Team HGH has the advantage now!

HGH and Black work together, lifting and sending NK crashing into the turnbuckle with a double suplex. LSM, trying to recover, manages to catch ALG with a surprise hurricanrana pin!

ONE!

TWO!!

Just as the hand is coming down for the third, ALG summons every ounce of strength and performs a Herculean kick out, catapulting LSM off him with such force that she almost skids out of the ring.

But HGH and John Black, sensing the danger that ALG poses, waste no time. Their boots rain down on ALG. Their rapid, brutal assault stops the gorillia from finding his footing.

Black then looks to HGH, nodding once, signaling the next move. Both of them get on either side of ALG, lifting the mammoth beast with an astonishing display of shared strength.

They drive ALG over the top rope with a thunderous double powerbomb. ALG crashes heavily onto the outside floor, lying motionless. 

TODD: I can't believe what I just saw! ALG is one of the most dominant forces we've ever seen, and they just took him out!

GATOR: ALG is down, and that's a game-changer! With that big gorilla out of the equation, this is looking bleak for EDWARD and NK!

EDWARD, seeing ALG taken out, lets out a primal scream and launches at HGH with furious strikes, each punch packing the full power of the caveman. HGH stumbles back under the assault but counters with a knee to the midsection. As he's doubled over, John Black joins in, both of them laying into the Anarchy champ with synchronized punches and kicks.

TODD: It's like they've been teaming for years! The synchronicity between HGH and Black is impeccable!

GATOR: Well, it makes sense! They've had about a thousand matches against one another!

NK charges into the fray. He lands a double clothesline on HGH and Black, creating a little space for EDWARD to recover. NK and EDWARD, share a brief nod of understanding and begin to work in tandem.

EDWARD, using his brute strength, Irish whips Black into the ropes, and as he rebounds, NK catches him with a textbook spinebuster, driving him into the mat with authority. Meanwhile, EDWARD grapples HGH into a belly-to-belly suplex and spikes him to the mat.

But just as the tide seems to be turning for EDWARD and NK, Latina Submission Machina re-enters the ring. She goes straight for NK. The two engage in a whirlwind of strikes, counters, and grapples. NK tries to catch LSM with a fast DDT, but she counters with an arm drag, sending NK tumbling to the canvas.

TODD: LSM's not letting the prior punishment keep her down! She's showing a lot of heart right now!

HGH, trying to capitalize on the chaos, lunges at EDWARD, but the caveman anticipates the move. With a roar, EDWARD catches HGH and lifts him effortlessly off the ground. The crowd cheers as EDWARD connects with his signature "Caveman Slam," driving HGH into the mat with immense primal power.

GATOR: Caveman Slam! That has to be it!

Before EDWARD can capitalize and pin HGH, John Black, out of nowhere, leaps into the frame, catching the Anarchy champ with a devastating cutter! The impact echoes throughout the arena as both men lay motionless in the ring.

TODD: BLACKOUT CUTTER! Where did Black come from?!

GATOR: BLACKOUT CUTTER?

TODD: I just coined it!

Latina Submission Machina attempts to tie the unconscious EDWARD up in a submission, but NK, back on his feet, grabs her by the ankle, dragging her back and locking in a crippling ankle lock. LSM screams in pain, trying desperately to reach the ropes.

GATOR: "NK's got that ankle lock in deep! Latina Submission Machina's in trouble!"

TODD: "She's fighting with everything she's got, but can she break free from the clutches of the North Korean War Criminal?!"
Tommy Wish and Reggie Estrada cautiously step out onto the stage, looking like they're about to address the chaos in the ring.
GATOR: "Wait a minute! What are Tommy and Reggie doing out here?"

Latina Submission Machina skillfully moves her body, breaking out of the hold. As NK's hold weakens, LSM quickly turns him over on the mat, and locks him into an ankle lock of her own!!

TODD: "Machina Lock! She's got it locked in tight! NK might tap!"
Reggie and Tommy crack their knuckles and step towards the ring when Sidney Grey barrels past them, a steel chair gripped firmly in her hands and her focus locked onto the mayhem in the ring.

GATOR: "It's Sidney Grey!"
TODD: "And she's got a chair! Watch out!"

Sidney Grey jumps onto the ring edge, holding a steel chair, ready to hit EDWARD who's trying to stand up. But as she swings the chair, John Black stands up right at that moment and gets hit hard with the chair, falling back down and not moving.

GATOR: "Oh no! She was aiming for EDWARD but hit John Black!"

Sidney tries to hit EDWARD again with the chair, but this time EDWARD is ready. He grabs the chair, taking it away from her! But Sidney quickly thinks of a plan, and as she jumps off the ring edge, she yanks EDWARD's neck down hard against the top rope. EDWARD bounces off and falls to the ground, looking hurt.

GATOR: "She may have lost the chair, but Sidney still found a way to bring down the champ!"

TODD: "That was a smart move, Gator. EDWARD wasn't expecting that!"

LSM lets out a fierce shout and quickly drops down, wrapping her legs around NK's, twisting his ankle hard with her Machina Lock.

GATOR: "She's got him! The Machina Lock is in full effect!"

TODD: "This could be it!"

ALG lumbers over to John Black.

The entire arena holds its breath as the massive creature leaps, landing squarely on Black’s chest with its gorilla butt, pinning him with all of its massive weight.

GATOR: "That's gotta be close to 800 pounds! Black is flattened!"

The referee is quick to the scene, pounding the mat for the count. ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Almost simultaneously, as the count reaches THREE, NK finally submits to the Machina Lock!

LSM thinks she's won and starts celebrating.

But her joy turns to confusion when she sees the referee raising The Gorilla's arm in victory.

WINNERS VIA PINFALL - EDWARD, NORTH KOREAN WAR CRIMINAL, AAAAAAAAAAND A LITERAL GORILLA!!!

LSM and HGH then turn their frustration on EDWARD, overpowering him with clobbering blows and throwing him from the ring.

The Gorilla, angered by the treatment of its partner, charges at the duo.

But they're ready; grabbing the top rope, they lower it just in time, causing the charging Gorilla to stumble and crash onto the hard floor outside the ring.

Amid the boos and cheers, Sid's interference becomes the central focus. Them realizing the extent of her involvement and her seeing the fury in the eyes of LSM, The Thugs, and HGH, Sid makes a snap decision: she bolts.

GATOR: "Sid's on the run!"

LSM, John Black, and HGH are not far behind.

Sid's shoes smack against the ramp as she dashes toward the entranceway, narrowly avoiding the grasp of LSM.

TODD: "She’s made some enemies tonight, Gator, and they’re hot on her trail!"

Sid dives through the entranceway, disappearing from sight for a heart-stopping moment.

The Thugs follow her without hesitation.

But just as quickly as they entered, a sudden, sharp noise echoes throughout the arena.

*CLANG! CLANG!*

Reggie and Tommy fall back out to the stage unconscious.

*CLANG*

Followed by JB. HGH rushes up the ramp as Sid steps out swinging a dented steel chair!

*CLANG*

The arena gasps in unison as HGH stumbles backward, losing his balance at the edge of the stage. With no time to react, he plummets off, crashing through several equipment tables below

LSM halts immediately, looking down at her fallen allies, her gaze then snapping to Sid, ready for the next confrontation.

GATOR: "Oh my God! HGH just took a terrifying tumble!"

TODD: "That's a long way down! Medical staff needs to get there ASAP!"

Sidney stands tall at the top of the stage, chair in hand, an arrogant smirk plastered across her face.

GATOR: It’s the return of the Lady King!  LSM should have known that Sid wasn’t going to just let what she did a few weeks back slide.

LSM stands her ground midway up the stage, eyes burning with fury. Her chest heaves with every breath, muscles taut and ready to spring into action. Yet, despite her obvious anger, there's a hint of caution in her eyes. She's seen what Sidney is capable of with that chair.

GATOR: "There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, and right now, LSM's trying to find it."

Sid stood next to LSM’s wounded comrades, daring LSM to come and suffer the same fate.  Sid raised the chair and slammed it down on Tommy and JB with a thunderous report, causing LSM to step back.  After a moment of taunting, Sid threw the chair aside, still challenging LSM.

TODD: "Sid's basically surrounded by the wreckage she's caused, and she's still daring LSM to step up!"

GATOR: Now it’s a fair fight!  The fans want to see this and LSM is going to give it to them!

LSM runs at Sid, who immediately turns and runs for the entranceway as the fans all roar.

TODD: What in the heck was she even thinking?

LSM reaches out and grabs Sid just as she makes it to the exit, but suddenly a massively muscled arm shoots out and a powerful hand grabs her around the throat.

GATOR: MR. OZ IS MAKING GOOD ON HIS PROMISE TO THE LADY KING!

But instead of Mr. Oz, the massive Maxine walks out, seemingly unphased by LSM’s attempts to break free.  Max lifts the struggling woman up and drives her down to the ramp with a massive chokeslam that leaves her writhing in pain. 

Sid walks back out, microphone in hand, tickled pink as she stands amidst the carnage, then stepping on LSM as she heads to the ring.

TODD: What disrespect!

GATOR: Yes, but the Lady King has made it right…now be quiet!

Sid eyed EDWARD in the ring, pointing at the Anarchy Champion.

SID: Two weeks ago, I was forced to count the pinfall and call you champion…but trust and believe EDWARD that the next time we are in that ring together and it is FOR that title…it will be coming BACK to its rightful owner!  Then…maybe you can get back to your Monkey Business…while I get back to the serious business of being Anarchy Champion for a second time!

Sid held out her arms as she dropped the microphone and Max hoisted her onto one of her massive shoulders as the crowd rained down boos on XWF’s Lady King.

CREDITS!
This show isn't possible without your help writing matches AND segments!

THANK YOU!

Sidney Grey
LSM
Mark Flynn
Bobby Bourbon
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Peter Principle's post:
Atticus Gold (09-01-2023), EDWARD THE GREAT (09-01-2023), MollyBarnes (09-01-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-01-2023)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-02-2023, 11:03 AM

Oz smiles as he showers and gets ready to go back home. Sure, he had some bruises and a cut, but he felt one thing about this:

His sacrifice? He felt it meant she would get back to her old ways, the one that made her the Lady King, made her a Universal champ.

He saw her promo, and what better way to help her, than to not do anything except put her over again. Though, this time he made the choice he didn't want to give her a challenge. She had beaten him already, she didn't need to beat him again in order to keep her looking strong in a match, keep her looking like a contender.

His hope was that she could reach the promised land once more.
Hate Post Like Post