Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing the newest member of the Misfits
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-29-2023, 11:40 PM

CONFERENCE ROOM
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

SUNDAY 27TH AUGUST 2023

It was usually a day off for the Misfits from training before they started again on Monday or headed to the next event on either Mastermind's calendar or whoever was wrestling, but Antony the Jerk had called Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs, and Scarlett the Hunteress, into the main conference room on behalf of Mastermind, who had arrived back from his latest match, that being his 100 Career Loss to BOB D on the previous Weekend Warfare just 2 weeks before.

MELANIE: "We don't usually use this room, any idea why are in here?"

KRIS: "Nope no idea whatsoever, I don't really care either way,"

MELANIE: "That German attitude of wanting to be a lone room, is getting really tiresome.  If you ask me."

KRIS: "I don't care either way."

SCARLET: "Can we just stop arguing for once please,"

KRIS: "Who's arguing?  I'm not."

The door to the conference room opened and in came Antony the Jerk, the Misfits Manager.

ANTONY: "I need for you three to take a seat,"

The three Misfits took a seat at the front of the room.

ANTONY: "Mastermind and I have decided now is to time to change things around.
  Now there was talk of letting one or two or three of you go if you wanted to, but Mastermind didn't want that.  He still wishes to honor your contracts, and you guys are being paid handsomely if I do so say myself.   

"But like I said things need changing around here, and we've decided to bring in a new person,"

Antony walked back to the door and looked out.  He moved back into the room and walked to the corner.  Mastermind walked into the room.

"I wish to have a stronger team.  I still believe in all 3 of you.  Kris, you have what it takes to go far, but I feel you need to lose some of that attitude.  Melanie, you can get really stronger if you lose some of that 'Crayzee' vibes, and as for you Scarlet, you just need more match time.  But in order for that to happen, we need another member, and so I've gone out, looking.  I signed him to a deal, and now he is the newest member of the Misfits, please welcome him.......  Victor The Judge Mental."

Mastermind stepped to the side, and in stepped the newest member:  Victor The Judge Mental.

[Image: New-Round-Rimless-Sunglasses-Men-Matrix-...-Brand.jpg]

VICTOR: "It's a pleasure to meet you all.  Things are going to be different around here, and we are going to make sure the Misfits will be noticed, because after all I am going to be the Judge Jury and Executioner of the group.....

T.B.C

PRESENT DAY
ON BOARD MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE PLANE
ENROUTE TO BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA

The camera fades in to the cabin of Mastermind's private plane as it makes its way to Baton Rouge, Louisiana for Thursday Night Anarchy.  Mastermind is to compete in a Triple Threat Match against new man Roger, and Molly Barnes.

Also on board is the newest member of the Misfits, Victor The Judge Mental.  He is seen sitting up front of the cabin.  He suddenly gets up from his chair, and walks back to where Mastermind is sitting and he hands him two manila folders.  Victor walks back to his seat.

Mastermind takes a look at each folder, before looking at the camera, pouring a drink of water, and getting up.

"Lately I haven't been myself.  Lately I've been unfocused.  Lately I've let things slip a wee bit, if not majorly.    And finally I hit the bottom of where I don't want to be.    My 100th Career Loss in the XWF, against Bob D of all the fucking people.

"Well I've decided to change things around, and install some new talent to the Misfits, and I feel it's helped.  We are still working out some kinks, but they'll be ironed out.  I have a judge on board, and together, with the rest of the Misfits we are going to come back from being looked upon as fools and change things up."

Mastermind drank some water before looking back at the camera.

"Yes you all may have heard it all before but this time it's different.  Come Thursday I'll show you how different it is going to be.    The new boi Roger won't know what's hit him, and as for Molly Barnes, she's going to wish she hasn't come up against someone who has hit rock bottom and only has one way to go,"

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk, and lifts up the two manila folders that were given to him earlier.

"Roger, Molly Barnes, I have some information in here that is going to make me win our upcoming triple threat match on Thursday Night Anarchy.  I sure hope you two are ready, because I there's only one person that is dangerous around here, and that is some one returning from the bottom, and that person is me.

"Get used to the new me, XWF.  Time for losing is over.  Time for judgement is upon us,"

And with that the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub