Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 12:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requiem of innocence
DeathMerchant Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

07-16-2013, 09:06 PM

He felt himself sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness. His eyes were open yet he could see nothing around him. He fell further and further as if he were falling into a bottomless pit. A fear like he had never known began to creep into his very being. Just when he thought it would never end, He stopped. He remained in total darkness unable to see in front of his very face. A voice seemed to speak out of nowhere inside his head.

Voice
You must tread lightly the path before you. Beware of false prophets. You will be tested as you have never been tested. You must trust your inner strength. Doubt yourself at any time and it will be the end for you. Your journey has only begun.

Suddenly, He found himself on and old wooden rope bridge that seemed to lead on forever. He began to walk forward as if he were being led by some unknown force. The bridge shook violently with every step he took. Still he somehow knew that he must go on. He gripped the ropes tightly. His feet felt heavy and every movement took all the strength he had. He began to sweat profusely. He tried to move on but his hands slipped off of the ropes. He began to fall once again, Down further and further as darkness crept in around him once more........

...................................Then he hit bottom.

The next thing he knew he was sitting up in his bed. His clothes were soaked with sweat. He looked around his room, Everything was the same as it had been. He walked over and opened the window and looked outside. That was his first mistake. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He wiped his eyes trying to erase the vision before him.

A blood red sky hovered over a dry desolate landscape. Two black suns hung worthlessly in the sky like chunks of burnt coal. He walked over and opened his door. He stepped outside and immediately felt the intense heat that seemed to burn him alive. The image of a skull with flames surrounding it appeared before him. He tried to turn away from it but felt it's power drawing him near. Then it began to speak.

Demon
What makes you think you are worthy to walk the path that lies before you? Your pathetic attempts to be evil disappoint me. How dare you call yourself an Angel of Death. You are but a minion who knows nothing of what true evil really is. You have not let go of the fears that limit you. You care too much about others who are of no relevance. They are your weakness. You must overcome your obstacles or you will never reach your full potential. You must show that you are truly capable of doing that which must be done. Be gone from me until you are ready.

The next thing he knew he was sitting up in his bed once again. He hesitated as he stood up and walked over to the window. With trepidation he opened the curtains and looked outside. He could see Wrigley Field across the street where it should be. A clear blue sky with the bright yellow sun shone above. He was back home.

A relief fell over him as he walked over to the closet and grabbed a change of clothes. He chose his dark black jeans and his AoDStyle T-Shirt. After showering and getting dressed he was about to walk out the door when the phone rang.

Death Merchant
Yeah, What do you want?

Eve
Listen Death, I need to talk to you about something. Some very strange things have been happening.

Death Merchant
Sure, I'm listening. What's up?

Eve
Not on the phone and not in the city. I'm at the cottage in Fox Lake. Can you meet me here?

Death Merchant
Sure thing. I'll be there in about an hour. The Dan Ryan shouldn't be too busy this time of day. It's there off Route 12 isn't it?

Eve
Yeah, That's the place. I'll be waiting for you.

He hung up the phone perplexed. Something had to be wrong for her to have him come up there. He walked out the door and got into his 1969 Dodge Charger and made it up to Fox Lake in a half hour. As he walked up to the door of the cabin Eve opened it and motioned for him to come in. She quickly shut the door and locked it behind them.

Eve
Wow, That was even quicker than I thought you would be. I'm glad you could make it on such short notice. Someone has been following me. A black Monte with dark tinted windows. I've been seeing it everywhere I go. Then the other day I get a phone call and when I answered it all they said was We're watching you and hung up. So far I have been able to shake them by coming up here but who knows how long it will be before they find me.

Death Merchant
Do you have any ideal who it could be? Have you been involved in any suspect activities where you could have seen or had knowledge of something you shouldn't have? I know how you like to get involved with some pretty heavy people sometimes.

Eve
No, I've kept a pretty low profile since I left New York. That was five years ago. Surely if it was something from then they would have found me a lot sooner than now. I don't know who it could be. I didn't want to bother you with it because I know your busy getting ready for your match but I had nowhere else to turn.

Death Merchant
Don't worry about it. You will stay with me and we'll find out who it is. Eventually they will have to make their move and when they do we will be ready. Just in case, You need to start carrying your gun with you. You still have it don't you?

Eve
Yes, Of course I do. I never go anywhere without it.

Death Merchant
Good. We'll chill out here tonight and head back to my place tomorrow. That way you can relax a bit and get yourself together before we start planning our next move.

They spend the rest of the day enjoying each others company. Death Merchant told her of what he thought was the dream he had and how it seemed so real. Had it only been a dream? Who was following Eve? Only the future would reveal the answers...................

(to be continued)

[Image: HLane.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like DeathMerchant's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-24-2013), Chessmaster (07-18-2013), Christine Nash (07-17-2013), Mystica (07-17-2013)